There is a 60% chance of me going to Manchester United and 70% chance of me staying at Atletico de Madrid

>There is a 60% chance of me going to Manchester United and 70% chance of me staying at Atletico de Madrid.

What the fuck did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/transfer-talk/news/griezmann-60-percent-chance-of-joining-united_298765.html
youtube.com/watch?v=msDuNZyYAIQ
football365.com/news/man-utd-atletico-griezmann-ready-to-go-and-win-titles
youtube.com/watch?v=LY9YSWp2dSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he actually say that?

Regardless it seems pretty obvious he's waiting to see if Man U will be in the Champions League next season.

Here is an English source.
sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/transfer-talk/news/griezmann-60-percent-chance-of-joining-united_298765.html

it means the remaining 40% of him joining United denpends on the wages they offer him

If Manchester United wins the EL and enters CL because of that then he will join them, if Manchester United doesn't win shit he will stay at atlético

he means that there is (at least) a 30% chance of him playing for both clubs, pretty obvious OP

70% chance he'll stay at Atletico
18% (30% * 60%) chance he'll go to United
12% chance he'll go to another club

>football players
>logic
pick one

You know they say that all teams are created equal, but you look at Manchester United and you look at Atletico Madrid and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if two teams go one on one with each other for me, they got a 50/50 chance of winning. But United's the biggest team in the world and is not normal! So Atletico got a 25%, AT BEST, at keeping me. Then you add Real Madrid to the mix, your chances of keeping me drastic go down. See the 3 way, this summer, you got a 33 1/3 chance of keeping me, but United, United got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Real KNOW they can't get me and they're not even gonna try!

So Atletico, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of keeping me this summer. But then you take United's 75% chance of signing me, if they were to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, they've got 141 2/3 chance of signing me. See Atleti, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you this transfer window.

>60% chance he will play for United next season
>70% chance he will play for Atletico next season

The numbers don't add up, but it's possible to play for two teams in one season if he transfers during the winter transfer window.

The French Reus

>60%
is that United's odds to win EL?

10/10

lmao no

it wasn't a probability, it was a rating of the probability.
it's like when you say that a girl is a 6/10 and another is a 7/10

he went to Steiner uni

So how many billions will united pay for him?

And a 100% reason to remember the name?

>leaving a champions league contender for a mid table team

It went well for the dabbing negro

42% actually. .7 x .6 = .42

Reminder that the numbers in this are actually all correct

youtube.com/watch?v=msDuNZyYAIQ

>6/10

>6

>6th

>Griezmann ‘ready to go’ and win trophies
>Antoine Griezmann has cast further doubt over his future at Atletico Madrid by admitting he is “ready to go” in order to win trophies.
>The France striker revealed on Monday there was a “six out of 10” chance of him joining Manchester United this summer.
>“Winning titles is what I will look for this summer when deciding on my future.”
football365.com/news/man-utd-atletico-griezmann-ready-to-go-and-win-titles

We can offer Antoine the Community Champions Shield and English Champions League Cup

It's a done deal la

>le will never win a real trophy lad
sad!

Because the sum of probabilities of these two events is not 100% - he can stay at Atletico during this window and move to manure during the january window

Patetico is waiting FIFA resolution about transfer window ban
>Lift off -- Greaseman sign with Man U
>No -- He Stay

This

>>There is a 60% chance of me going to Manchester United and 70% chance of me staying at Atletico de Madrid.
>What the fuck did he mean by this?

That he sucks at math?

He did not said that

Mussolini is right

If he wants to win a trophy, why can't he score in big games?

>when football players try to sound smart

He was clearly joking around in the original interview in french, but i really wants the meme to catch on so yeah he said it.

There's a 100% chance that he's not very good at maths.

>“Winning titles is what I will look for this summer when deciding on my future.”
Should have decided that he wanted to win trophies before taking that penalty against Real.

He clearly wants out. He's waiting for Manure to get CL football next season before taking the plunge

Maybe he is working with multiple universes.

Also, there is at least one universe in which he goes to Arsenal.

youtube.com/watch?v=LY9YSWp2dSo

he's probably going to Manchester, but its more likely that he doesn't

60 percent of the time, it works every time.

He's too accustomed to video game review scores

If you say that a girl is 6/10 you are saying that she is 60% hot

A+ post

>comparing independent events to mutually exclusive events

top quality

There's a third club and its name is real madrid

*unsheathes abacus*

ths

I am Greek

no chokers allowed

40% chance he'll be at both.

>swiss education

its nothing like that
if you get 10 points to distribute among 2 girls you wouldnt say one is a 6 and one is a 7 and think that makes sense

Would've been banter if he said the chnces of him going to Man U were the same on the odds on them winning the Europa final