Moving to Colorado with just the clothes on my back

Moving to Colorado with just the clothes on my back

anyone ever done this before ?
Any suggestions about being homeless in Denver or any prospect of basic work ?

Get ready to suck a lot of dick

>Moving to Colorado with just the clothes on my back anyone ever done this before ?

No.

Your clothes don't fit me.

No one sucking anything bro sorry , I don't have sex , I cut my own balls off five years ago with a butcher knife. And my teeth are basically sharpened glass

Have prospects of employment lined up before you go.

Maybe but is it easy to get around on foot/public transpo?

Go to Colorado Springs. Big military town. When I first got stationed here, I gave homeless tons of money. Military dudes are assholes, but we tend to lean on the kinder side to the homeless. There are tons of shelters that set up daily hot food services. Lots of great bars. Weed shops are like Starbucks out here. Pretty cool, actually.

I live in denver. Have fun getting shit on and stabbed at the same time. Oh and last year all thr cops pushed ALL the homeless people out and tbrew all their carts and shit. Have fun retard youll be like the rest of em. P.s. you cant survive a month here i garuntee it

Robin Williams did it in Mork and Mindy. Seemed like a lot of fun, find a mindy to take you in.

get all your hobo fuckbuds
leap off the nearest mt.

Fuck off, we're full.
Don't want your kind here. You won't last long.

Cali legalized pot. Go there. They'll take care of you.

No one is living out of a shopping cart bub .
And I've already been stabbed in my face in Arizona through the cheek

Also my friend is gonna let me shower so I won't even look like a bum. I'll have probably close to a grand when I go out there too. With taxes and the 500 dollars I saved

I survived for 4 month in the summer in Arizona pal

>cali
heheh but don't wander into my ville

Homeless in denver = literally freezing your balls off for 6 months of the year and getting treated like shit by everyone who has a real job. You're literally scum if you move there with no planned prospects for living as every fucking idiot pothead is doing exactly this.

Save up about $10k and find a job before you move. Expect to live in high crime slum areas unless you can afford over $1300/month in rent by yourself not including utilities or basic living expenses.

Expect to spend at least an hour or two going to and from work if using public transport. Busses/lightrail goes just about everywhere within walking distance for a few dollars a day.

Take a CCW course, get a license, and buy a handgun if you're not black or mexican.

Unless you work a 9-5 and don't stay out late, don't dress expensively or wear extravagant items. And never carry more than $50 in cash.

Mind your own business.

Thats what i was hoping is some generous hippie lonely woman takes me in like a stray cat

I'm a semi attractive Manlet
Not full crusty bum

Seriously fucking this
I can't go anywhere without some bum asking me for change.
There's enough fucking lazy bums here OP

You castrated yourself though. What do you have to offer her?

I'm from Phoenix Arizona dude

You literally trying to scare me with how "dangerous" denver is

Lol that's hilarious

You're more likely to find that in California. Like up in the Humboldt area.

My anus , I thought women just fuck mens asses with plastic cocks now ?

I was looking at eureka , but wanna talk about dangerous

Holy fuck that place is a death trap

you'll do fine go for it

Already am mane

>from Phoenix

So you've never seen snow.

You asked for advice, just telling you what it's like from my few years living in downtown Denver. You don't like it, then whatever.

You'll fit in just fine in CO, you should have no worries about that

>never seen snow

What is flaggstaff ?

Is that the thing , liberal women who love swapping gender roles ?

stop being a faggot and bring user weed money

Flagstaff isn't Phoenix.

And Phoenix is nice compared to Yuma.

I can

Ya but I've seen snow been in snow bro

Uh story?

do it n0w

When my taxes get here we can smoke w lot bro , you got a floor/couch I can crash on till it warms up

hell ya man even a free way next to panhandle and a dealer in the apartment below. cheers m8

Na bro I want dispensary shit , I'm capable of working as well

the white woman cannot be raped
rape is sex + institutional power, and because the white race rules America, and women are the majority of the white voting population, they cannot be rapped, not even by a whit man. It's not rape, it's just a temporary suspension of white female privileges.

Snapchat ? Kik?

exdare420 is my kek

Hospitality work is very easy to find at any level of expirience, with even a half-assed display of a work-ethic. It's cool because, at first, you'll be a tourist taking care of tourists. Hospitality work has a really open party culture too.