What kind of cigarettes would Sup Forums recommend to someone who has never smoked before

What kind of cigarettes would Sup Forums recommend to someone who has never smoked before.

chocolate or "Popeye brand"

dont start smoking. if you want nicotine and oral fixation, then get a good vape

Don't start. Seriously.

I've found Camel Lights to be decent. I used to be big on Marlboro Reds but taking a break and coming back, I really noticed the chemicals in Marlboros

I'll definitely consider the Camel lights

dont start, i smoked for a decade and finally managed to quit last year. it isnt worth it

L&M Reds, finecut.

the kind that you dont start smoking

just dont, and this is coming from a smoker

American spirit, possibly menthol.

silk cut
JPS silver

do yourself a favour and dont start smoking. if u really want to get a vape. i have been on and off on cigarrettes the last 10 years and its fucking annoying

As someone who's been battling addiction of this disgusting destructive habit don't start if you do you will be regretting it with every fucking cigarette you smoke. Have you looked on Wikipedia of all the toxic shit they put in it it's horrific.

SMOKE

I wouldn't recommend it. It'll totally fuck up your lungs. I have bullous emphysema and only have about 30% of my lungs left.

Don't even bother vaping either that shit will scar your lungs just workout and start running by the time you get your mile to like 7:00 youll be able to fuck bitches so hard.

Luckys

Light blue American spirits

Camel Crush menthols.
Menthols are smooth so it's easier to smoke for a beginner, and they're tasty. Just remember to crush the bead in the filter for extra "cool" smoke.
And if you do smoke, don't inhale directly from the cig. Make a sucking motion and draw the smoke into your mouth before inhaling it with a bunch of air. Otherwise you'll give yourself a coughing fit.

Just don't smoke that often unless you want to die from cancer at 40. When I smoked it was only at work on smoke breaks or occasionally post-orgasm, 3 cigs a day max but I usually kept it down to 1 or 2.

This. Beat me to it.

forgot to attach pic related

As pretty much every smoker is saying: the short term benefits are strongly outweighed by the long term costs. Best not to dance with the devil of addiction.

Vapes are for fags

who the fuck smokes 1-2 cigarettes a day?

Dunhill reds for starter smokes that will set you up kek

Cannabis

trips dont lie.

I'd recommend either Camel Wides or Royals. But in all seriousness don't start. It suck shelling out 5-10 dollars a day on them. Just get a decent vape. It will save you and your money in the long run

just put a bullet in your lung OP, save some time

cowboy killers

Djarum cloves

Parliament Full Flavor Their hard to find but good as fuck.

Kill Yourself

Not if yo snokin weed tho

beats cancer

fuck off

Dirt cheap $10/carton native cigs because you can't tell the difference yet

Uh, newports.
They are a little costly but everyone wants to bum them so you'll have more people to talk to.
"OP DON'T START TRUST ME I KNOW" stfu faggots this isn't about you or what this thread is about so contribute or go somewhere else.

Not him, but why? Those are tasty

This guy knows, get yourself a pack of Camel Wides. Fuck everyone else in this thread and get some. Or Marlboro No. 27's

kek

I was being cereal

faggot detected

Same reason anyone smokes? I enjoy the buzz, and it's an excuse to get out of the office and bullshit.
Guess you're not a real man unless you smoke at least a pack a day and have black lungs huh?

I enjoy smoking but not enough to get an addiction and die early.

The problem is I used to be in amazing shape in December, however I was diagnosed with BAV and possible Marfans syndrome so I can't work out anymore

Newport Reds

Newport platinums or Marlboro smooths. Those and Marlboro 100s are my go to but I’m trying pic related atm.

Used to smoke camel fatties in HS Shit got old real quick I smoke menthol lights now.

I'm going to die when I'm like 28 from health problems already, so I'll definitely keep these tips in mind.

yeah but 2?
i keep it to 15 a day, feels bad man.

You're not a real man you fucking little faggot you just want to look cool but in all reality your just some fucking kissless virgin who wants to seem like a bad ass. Fucking retard

y u hef 2 b mad

American Spirits organic, the turquoise pack. Used to smoke the perique blend in the back pack but after not smoking for a few months they became really harsh.

people that like smoking but have some self control :^)

Sucks bro. Get decent vape and slowly start cutting back, it's worked for pretty much all the smokers I've known.

Who pissed in your cheerios?