/NORDIC/

Were my nordic bros at?

Inbred anglos or other non-nordics need nt apply.

What are Sweden doing there?

Sweden reporting in

Anglo here

Sup

a couple of my grandparents have blue eyes, can I join ?

Is this b8? I though Romanians were brown

they are

Nice try, Gipsy.

>unironically being neo-"""""viking"""""
Fucking Sweden.

Fuck off, Chad.

wat

>Nordics
>White

There is literally nothing wrong with being inbreeding.

>Nordic
>non inbred.

Despite history you can't build ships and travel.

At least you're not all shitskins yet. I get skitskins forcing their way into England, the empire and the English language and all.

Seriously, what's your excuse Scandinavia?

BELARUS - MOST WHITE NATION ON EARTH

Daily reminder that Belarus is the last bastion of wholsome traditional European living in Europe.

>99.4% whites
>99.2% Christian
>based president idolizes Hitler
>SJW types in prison and tortured by police
>no relations with EU, extremely close with Putin's Russia
>extremely traditional, patriotic population
>Belarus is fairly isolationist
>Masculine, militarized society
>traditional male/female roles

When will YOU move to Belarus, Sup Forums?

that's a nice looking wagon, gypsy!

belarus confirmed retarded country

sounds pretty based, don't know if I'm even culturally white enough to live there. I'm over 40% diverse where I live. It might be a culture shock for me

ayooo whats up my nordic romanian friend, nordic spaniard reporting in

I'm currently dating a Norwegian girl and we are planning on moving back to Norway in a couple of years. Ive been there and its lovely but.

Will you guys accept a humble Kiwi lad or will i just seem like another snackbar immigrant.

Do we still count?

Fuck off
we're full.

France lost all respect after she got BLACKED.COM

I hope you have at blast at Euro 2016.

Oh, norway. Always with this attitude problem.
Can't be easy with all that childhood trauma.

>sweden

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

what is Romania doing in there, they are not Nordic.

damn that one in the red gave me the tingles

where can i find a lusty whitish-gypsy who can move her hips like that ?

>Romania

I have brown hair and hazel eyes

We're basically aryan Viking conquistadors

What you wanna talk about?

just be happy that you were included Mohamed

Oh please whats next a fucking Gotland flag?

Romania trolling again

mhm, sure thanks for the tip Tyrese

Pretty impressive geography skills there, Kiwi!

Romania took our spot by sending the gyppos.

Hanrei-fri sone!

>tip
how about the whole thing?

even Sweden's colonies got cucked.

look at the size difference

This same shitskin gypsy has been making this thread for a few days now

Two of those gypsies are fuckable

>ROMANIA

Drinking, gotta go buy food in a bit

I have a Norwegian Girlfriend and play alot of Grand strategy games.

Sup Forumsmemery aside you guys have a beautiful place up there. its amazing our governments haven't worked more closely with each other we are far more similar than you would think.

Romania pls :DDDDD

The girlfriend just saw this thread and flipped her lid.

She wants you to DELET THIS AND GTFO. Jesus this thread made my household violent inadvertedly

do we count

ÅLAND
L
A
N
D

What

Shut the fuck up you disgusting convict sister fucker. Go guzzle a Vomit Bomb and fuck another Philippine child sex slave you degenerate.

Put your cock lock back on and have her whip you as punishment

get outta heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeee romania is about as nordic as scotland

Playing the vidya

'Sure'

Sorry i derailed. One last thing, is Aland a nice place to visit? I sued to abuse the fuck out of it in video games and have always been interested in visiting.

Back to Romania being 100% irrefutably Nordic

The swede? is this why you didn't do your podcast? IGNORE IF IM NOT MAKING SENSE

heh

>not spinning the black sun
Sickens uppfostran

You sound a little mad.

>Shut the fuck up
I said one word faggot

>you disgusting convict sister fucker
t. sheep fucker

>Go guzzle a Vomit Bomb
What is that

>and fuck another Philippine child sex slave
Still better than sheep

>you degenerate
t. literal cuckold

Did your angry "girlfriend" make this post? It seems like she is quite the dominant one.

also
>pic related, it's mfw this post

well this blonde french chick i know told me i'm a blonde aryan because my hair turns blonde in the summer from the sun and the fact i work outside

I don't do brödcasts amerifriend

>implying Denmark knows shit about conquering

Someone made the same thread yesterday. Stop trying so hard to be funny.

Says the country being conquered by the 3rd world

It's funny because Denmark didn't conquer jack shit of that land. you only got it because of muh personal union. truly useless country built on a shitty sand bank

Jesus dude come on i dropped some filthy bars on you and the best you got is the overdone sheep meme and crying cuckold?

Vombit bombs = VB

Learn the language and you'll be alright.

Danes
>mudbloods

Swedes are arabic not nordic you retard.

Are you a master troll or just a faggot?

75% Weigian and 25% German, can I hang out? I feel Wotan in my blood senpai

100% Burger, 60% white, you're going to be hanging with the DIVERSITY

>implying that isn't because of a retarded government
If you follow the news we're sending back at least 50% because they have no fucking reason to be here and aren't refugees. Others leave by their own accord because they realized Sweden doesn't give them free job, housing and a pretty white wife.

The rhetoric is changing, people are pushing back.

>i dropped some filthy bars
No, those insults were actually terrible.

Something I would like to know, however, is why you were/are so mad about me responding with "what" to your random comment about your "girlfriend" getting violent and wanting a Sup Forums thread deleted?

Yeh, im getting through it slowly. First language i've ever had to learn and it seems daunting but its needed.

Anything i need to know about Kristiansand specifically? Does it suck because we cant buy our food in Sweden like based Ostfold?

Fuck. Nordic space colonies when???

what is skåne?

No, Swedes are 100% Nordic.

We're just dying out. Do not confuse the people living in what used to Sweden for Swedes, it's an insult to what our nation used to be.

You really believe that? I suggest you sometimes go outside and visit, not just outside your own doors, but others cities and see how the deportation is going. You fucking smeghead.

Doesn't like 98% of your country support an "open-immigration" policy?

Where's your empire, Sweden?

Oh, wait, you never had one because you kept fighting Russians like a bunch of niggers.

WHEN?

Too little, too late. Only if SD is allowed to form government can our country be saved.

>texas fitting inside of greenland 3 times
>soon texas will be bigger than greenland

Please see the following illustration.

Recent polls have about 70% in favor of decreased immigration. But token efforts have placated the masses into remaining with the cuck parties to a frightening extent in spite of this.

Eugh, i deal with Australians alot.
I guess I let out on you. Noone actually wanted the thread to be deleted.

> """Nordic"""

lewd map

Meh. The reforms they would implement if they were given power would help the situation, and that's what matters.

You're not fooling anyone here. Your country is going down the drain, and you better hope SD gets the chance to save (what will be left) of actual Sweden

The DPP is the 2nd largest party in our country and is currently in power. Guess what has actually changed so far?

N O T H I N G.

Controlled opposition parties SD and DPP do not accomplish jack fucking shit. There's no fucking hope for anyone.

>being Russia's bitch willingly
>European

Do any of you Swedes actually believe that you will solve your countries problems through Parliamentarianism?
It seems like these parties will never do what actually needs to be done.

Ok, what if SD or any other anti-immigration party don't get into power, and the situation in Sweden continues to get much, much worse over the next few years. I obviously don't live in Sweden so I don't know what it's really like over there, but from what news sources I've read and from Swedish users on Sup Forums it seems the situation could easily loose control in a few years. Apparently your police are already struggling to handle it, but what do you think would happen if everything got so out of hand that the police had zero control anymore? Do you think it could ever reach a point where the army will intervene, or is that impossible?

>We're sending them back

You fell for the fucking government meme, Sven you stupid shit.

Your government is sending absolutely no one back. Sure, they might have a long list of people they sort of would like to send back, but they'll never actually do it.

They certainly will not solve anything at all. The only real solution would a very harmful one and one that should have occurred yesterday.

Finland was 1/3 of Sweden for the longest time.

Didn't someone from the Norwegian government call for military enforced borders a while back?

>Army will intervene

I'm not even making this up when I say that if the government finds even the slightest hint of you not being a bluepilled cuckold, you'll be barred from ever joining the army.

The Swedish army is non-existent and what's actually left is cucked as hell.