Everyone downvote this guy

Everyone downvote this guy
reddit.com/user/creepu87

He is a person claiming I am pedosexual for asking for age of person if they are 18. Apparently pedosexual is asking if your age of consent in this guys world.
He also is believing rumors with no evidence about me

SHOW THEM WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A 4CHANNER

nypa

Umm what does that mean

Just read the thread you are an autism extraordinaire, nypa
just close this website please newfag

what are you meaning nypa.
What does that mean, and I am not new I was here when this website started.
from what i remember you guys did awsome revenge on trolls

Prove you are an oldfag, then we help

Give us some dough and maybe we will be your army otherwise FUCK OFF NIGGER

you deserve to turn into a gore thread. Sup Forums will never do things for you, we are not going to do it because you think we are a giant whord of basement dwelling ass wipes waiting to do youur bidding. gore thread now

From what he says you are a pedo. Also NYPA

more gore

"was here from when site started" Post prove otherwise you are a nigger.

only a newfag would say that
that said, op is also a newfag and likely a pedo.

It was almost 10 years ago why would I screenshot my posts?

When I posted to be here they did that. I think its just you personally that is mean

I'm not a pedo there is no proof of that, just rumors cause I like anime

To be fair, the amount of bait in this fucking thread could easily be on purpose.

Still, no. No one cares about about your silly karma. Go be a pedo on your loli thread. And don't feed the troll.

You care too much, go watch some fate and fap to illya and myu instead you cunt.

>claims old fag
>no idea what Nypa means
Lurk moar newfag

This is some high quality bait

>tries to meet up with little boys/girls

>thinks downvoting a mod on Reddit will somehow restore his reputation

Jesus Christ, you ARE retarded, aren't you ?
Don't talk loli with people you don't trust, you monkey.

After reviewing your account its without doubt that you are a pedophile, Enjoy your jail sentence

When did i try to meet up with underaged. I asked if they are 18 to confirm
I bet you are /u/creepu87

Post some really old meme

Newfag detected

We read the mods post, dumbass. You got snitched by the two kids you tried to groom. And instead of scrapping that identity and disappearing, you actually advertise to the world that you got caught.

God damnit it, you're lucky no one here gives a shit to report you to the police. With how dumb you are I'm sure that Reddit profile has homonyms on 15 other forum and it'd be piss easy to find your irl name.

>implying nypa isnt a term made up around 2 years ago by teenagers

Where did I try to groom anyone. I already proved I didnt do anything wrong via the screenshots., Stop trolling and look at facts rather than rumors. You sound like an SJW when you cling to rumors when facts already are there proving the rumors wrong

You (serverthreat) are, without a doubt, the stupidest person I have heard about all year, probably more. That Reddit history is pure autism. You should seriously see a therapist sometime soon. Tomorrow for example.

Just know that no one will ever love the you that acts like this on the internet. Kill him and become a real person.

You didn't prove anything, you showed a screenshot of two line of text, you literally could have send a dick pick right underneath.

Stop trying to argue that your behavior is acceptable. Barging in someone's space spilling your spaghetti by advertising that you are a lolicon and asking people about their age is not okay. You won't convince anyone that you are 'technically' not a pedo since your pics are legal.

Maybe in 10 years you will understand how stupid you are acting right now. You are being a little snowflake, showing off how liking loli makes you special. And when someone burst your safe space bubble you act all offended.

Now if you don't mind imma leave, fap to some Doyora and go to sleep.

+

Did you know that puting a cover on your sink and pouring a gallon of bleach and vinegar will clean your sink really well try it i tried it and it worked!

>760804157
No? Look at the screenshots it shows I asked if he was 18. Yeah I like anime girls but thats not pedo.
I have the right to talk about what I want when I want it, that includes my sexual personality

I remember that referance lel

>Not to mention, you've admitted to liking loli.

Kek

If you're really that guy and not just shitposting pedophilia is the least of your problems.