Can you believe this fucking jackass is President of the United States of America?

Can you believe this fucking jackass is President of the United States of America?

Fat fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-investigation-jail-dropped
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This dude is going to collapse dead soon..you can't carry that type of abdominal fat at his age for too long

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲󠛡 ▲

If he were only fat, I would be okay with that.
It is the lying and the sociopathy that I object to.

I don't like Trump because he is basically a Leftist Strongman Yankee from New York, but i seriously think all of these comments are from the same person, commenting on his own post.

There are 6 replies in this thread right now, and 7 posters. This means that it's not the same person. Newfag, look below, and hover over those digits.

Here you go, Summer.

/thread

Not a Newfag, i just never comment, been here for years, and commented maybe 4 times, i mostly come here when i am in loading screens or waiting on something.

>Implying

hey do you have any problem against fat people?

Trump is nothing more than a Neo-Con, or, maybe more kindly, a Classic Liberal.

This pic is the only thing that matters.

If you haven't posted before, and you don't know how the site functions, you're a newfag. Does not matter if you visited the site 10 years ago.

Shit. Look at a chess board for the first time. Are you "not new" to chess?

6'3 239lb
mmmm

The world is not that black and white.

You might be racist, user.

>taking Sup Forums this seriously

Newfag or not, you're fucking cringeworthy bro

fuck the fat, it's the corruption and incompetence that should worry amerifats. Your best hope is that he eats himself to death before 2020

Its a shopped pic of John Dailey the pro golfer the faggots

better than this sissy

I am still struggling over the fact that I now have to salute this fat man child

Found the Poltard

when not?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are best of friends. fuck off back to /lgbt/ or something

Yep, it's fucking great.

Lazy Mother Fucker

That pic will want me to become a minority in my own country. Thanks!

Nah my man trump a savage

let me guess "Not my president"
and "He will not divide us"

Doesn't /b like people like trump who fucks with people and is possibly racist?

my saltometer detected somebody on this thread is mad

yeah there's also all the other races that aren't white, including non-white whites

we have to genocide them all if we are to attain ethnic purity

>RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's you. That's what you sound like.

Press F for "I hear you".

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-investigation-jail-dropped

Best president we've had for decades.

>for decades.

Exactly how long were you in a coma?

That's what you do when the Illuminati tell you what you are going to do. Not surprised at all.

>he thinks Obama, Bush or Clinton were worth shit

i legit thought it was Clint Eastwood with a photoshopped wig

>he thinks being called "racist" means anything when you're facing demographic annihilation.

"Deep state" and "the Illuminati" must've tapped into that Trump uncle Tesla tech as he commended the Clintons incessantly prior to his campaign image building.

Perhaps "it" also seeded his incestuous "Pizzagate"-esque affections with his mingling with Jeffrey Epstein (and acknowledging that he, Epstein, enjoyed women "on the younger side" and how much of a terrific guy he purportedly is) and comments about having sex with his own daughter Ivanka (and giving Howard Stern the "OK" to call her a "piece of ass")

Mammon and Moloch go hand in hand.

Back to Sup Forums with this one

"Islamic" while the burka is a sectarian invention.

oh please, trump is the biggest disgrace to the presidency in our history, but in all fairness if your daughter looked like ivanka you'd want to fuck her too. and Sup Forums criticizing someone for liking their girls on the young side? please. especially since with trump we're still talking about post-pubescent girls; haven't seen any suggestion he likes prepubescent children

When you look at the 'country's healthiest presidents', he's waaaaaaaaaaaay down the list. very bad health. horrible cholesterol. very obese.

I must have really done something wrong to get pushed into this shitty timeline

back to pol/ faggots

I know. And this fat fuck? How could he have won, strengthened american influence overseas, serve as supreme court justice, AND live longer than most of the fat fucks on this board?

>>>/fuck/
>>>/fuck/
>>>/fuck/
>>>/fuck/
>>>/fuck/
>>>/off/
>>>/off/
>>>/off/
>>>/off/
>>>/off/
>>>/to/
>>>/to/
>>>/to/
>>>/to/
>>>/to/

At least he is not obese. Because according to his completely believable checkup he is like a pound below the BMI obese point. Lucky he didn't eat heavy that day haha!

>Trump's weight is important.
>Whites in every Western country will become a minority in their own homeland.

All you fuckin snowflakes that don't like Trump deal with it!! He's ur president whether you like it or not and doing a damn good job. You can lie to us but you can't lie to yourself when your laughing all the way to the bank because the economy is better than Oloser and the demofags could have ever dreamed. And if you don't agree it's because your an idiot and you can go fuck yourself in the ass and post more trap threads from your parent's basement!! Buahahaha

> but in all fairness if your daughter looked like ivanka you'd want to fuck her too.

"You" who? Not forgetting to mention the avowed proclamation on media platforms giving exposure to that not-so upstanding desire to the innumerable multitude and for the time to come.

>especially since with trump we're still talking about post-pubescent girls; haven't seen any suggestion he likes prepubescent children

"we" who? "any suggestion" While deflecting to the very acts and affections that would otherwise be of damning conviction and vitriol if from a "liberal". Plus, Donald has also made sexual comments about his infant daughter's breasts and legs before; and how convenient he recoils with a "timely" display of disassociation with Epstein when the deeds came to surface in the sight of the public.

thanks for using the term cultural marxism, its lets me know right away how hilariously stupid you are

>Leftist Strongman Yankee
>a Classic Liberal
A year of bashing the left for not liking him. Don't try and give cadet bone spur to the left now. The right owns this fucktard. He's classical republican, as in screw everyone but the wealthy establishment. And you assholes fell for it.

>cultural Marxism doesn't exist because I said it doesn't

i think you mean HE THICCCCCCCCCCC

Regarding your meme pic: How do you explain that within 40 years, Whites will become a minority in their own countries despite claiming that land for hundred, even thousands, of years in: USA, Canada, England, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, Italy?

gee, i wonder jwho's behind this post

All you fuckin snowflakes that don't like Trump deal with it. You can lie to yourself us but you can't lie to yourself when you are laughing all the way to the bank with more money in your pocket. The economy is better than Oloser and the demofags could have ever dreamed of. Buahahaha MAGA

>Christendom

dude this is a fucking thing...... where im at there is a large pop of Mennonites responsible for putting up these all over town.

Most conflictive piece of shit you could find for free, user.

globalization and high birth rates in stupid violent cultures.

He has better genes than Ooobama
Oh and he’s a better leader

Are you retarded? Literally almost all grandpa's now days are this fat

trump is daddy!

What's on TV tonight, children?

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

You got rekt retard.
see:

newfag is obvious

Yeah, I can believe it. It's happening, so why wouldn't I believe it?

obvious newfag lol

I hear you.

Can you believe liberals are STILL crying about President Trump?

Stupid fucks.

jewry

*thicc