Can't even kill an Uruk Hai with 2 (two) arrows despite having killed orcs by the truck load with far less

>Can't even kill an Uruk Hai with 2 (two) arrows despite having killed orcs by the truck load with far less

Is the blood of all those lost at Helms Deep on Legolas' hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S610iFLodYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>berserker
>doesn't wear clothes
so why did he wear the mask?

it's full of enemy blood and he's also on drugs at the same time or something

bad hair day

So people would care who he was.

They could've made Legolas run out of arrows in that moment or something like that.

Because it would be extremely painful otherwise.

he's a big guy

Hahahahaha!

JUST!

Elves really don't care about anyone else, he either deliberately missed or was distracted because he was worried about not getting a window seat on the boat to the Havens

That Orc was hopped up on stims/pcp.

i would've sent like ten guys with torches running.
more chances and all that, considerig battle tactics and a good excuse for legolas not being able to stop it from happening.

He was probably jealous of the eyes Aragorn and Haldir were making at one another.

i would be to.

>tfw haldir cucks you and now youre stuck with a short hairy guy instead

Berzerker to op pls nerf.

He wants to show off his gains not his ugly mug. Orcs are more human than the movies and books let on..

what would an orc female look like?

dubs confirm

All those orcs in the third Hobbit movie that died from Bilbo tossing rocks at them were girls.

Because Legolas WANTED the explosion. Don't lie to yourself user visit evlesdidhelmsdeep.org

Theoden is undeniably the best character portrayed in Jackson's trilogy.
Others are great too but nothing come close to the story we are shared of an old man torn between seeking the safety of his subjects and seeking glory.

orcs are hermaphrodites, shitlord

>old

There are no Orc females. There are also no Dwarf females.

>Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
>They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow.
>The days have gone down in the west, behind the hills into shadow.
>How did it come to this?

He was fairly old in general. And he felt particularly old being on either side of young deaths. His children reached the grave ahead of him and many of his heroic forebears met a young blaze of glory.

>Easterling costume design is 10/10
>no action scenes

i was about to say at least they drove those cool super elephants but those were the haradrim right?

>There are also no Dwarf females
That's a lie.

You've got that right my friend.

You can see several of them when the enemy flood through the gates at Minas Tirith. But I think that's it :/

Merry or Pippin lads?

Merry helped kill the Witch King

"Suddenly the king cried to Snowmane and the horse sprang away. Behind him his banner blew in the wind, white horse upon a field of green, but he outpaced it. After him thundered the knights of his house, but he was ever before them. Éomer rode there, the white horsetail on his helm floating in his speed, and the front of the first éored roared like a breaker foaming to the shore, but Théoden could not be overtaken. Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new tire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. His golden shield was uncovered, and lo! it shone like an image of the Sun, and the grass flamed into green about the white feet of his steed. For morning came, morning and a wind from the sea; and the darkness was removed, and the hosts of Mordor wailed, and terror took them, and they fled, and died, and the hoofs of wrath rode over them.
And then all the host of Rohan burst into song, and they sang as they slew, for the joy of battle was on them, and the sound of their singing that was fair and terrible came even to the City."

>Tfw will never die in glorious combat saving the world with your king

poor merry ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=S610iFLodYo

>It’s a pity the Janitor didn’t kill Baneposting when he had the chance!

Pity? It was pity that stayed the Janitor's hand. Many memes that live deserve death. Some memes that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out bans. Even the very dank cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Baneposting has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. The pity of the Janitor may rule the fate of many.

It's true you don't see many dwarf women, and in fact they are so alike in voice and appearance that they are often mistaken by dwarf men

>'this can't be happening,' thought Theoden as he saw the great Deeping Wall explode in front of him. 'I'm supposed to be in charge here!'

The helmets they wear are filled with manflesh and elfblood before they're forced on, which awakens some kind of retarded primal bloodlust that never abates because the smell is constant. Or something. Whatever.

Why would Theoden make someone named Wormtongue his advisor?

Maybe janitors should "Share the load"

He was placed under a spell, he had no self-control when wormtongue arrived

Because he can spin your PR stories and make political maneuvers for you.