Here are all the stupid theories debunked. Honestly how are some of you so fucking stupid that you believe it

Here are all the stupid theories debunked. Honestly how are some of you so fucking stupid that you believe it.
>but muh values and obama was an N word

Yeah, you're the trash that is killing the world and Sup Forums. There is no such thing as "crisis actors"
>triggered
>n-noo user u are wrong...!
No, you're wrong. Learn how to construct an argument. Learn something. Kek. laugh at your failures.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/22/17036018/parkland-conspiracy-theories

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2bh you shouldn't start a thread about debunking conspiracy theories with a fake quote.

>implying he didn't say it

The real quote from that interview

I wouldn't doubt it. But there's no evidence. There's *plenty* of stupid shit he's said that's on record, so you shouldn't stretch for something that isn't provable.

kek that was good. worth a save

And so, we've rapidly seen the problem.

these people are so fucking idiotic, that you can provide a quote, with a citation, and within 4mins 15s, they've created a false quote, to "prove" that you're the one who's a liar.

You cant win, when they are that utterly incapable of responding to reality. You cant even begin to raise any sort of logical discussion, because they simply start making stuff up that fits their own world-view.

They have mastered the impossible: reality no longer applies to them.

nigga im talking about the quote in the fucking picture.
snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

no-fucking-shit the tinfoil-tier conspiracies about the shooting are fake. You didn't need to start a thread to explain that. Anyone you encounter who says otherwise is either already as braindead as you seem to think I am or is just trolling you, and apparently succeeding.

MAN! That must be the luckiest girl in the world. I can't believe she has been saved three times already.

SO FUCK OFF SHILL

different girl each time you retard.

>snopes
>vox
Why not throw in huffpost and make it a hat trick?

Why are you arguing with yourself?
That's not an agrument...

Stop being mad on fucking Sup Forums dumbass, you'll change nothing.

Proof?

no help for you retard

>i don't like them ergo false
get a load of this faggot

Guess one of the kids said he wanted to ask about vets being posted at schools and CNN would only let them ask the scripted questions they had...

supposedly one was the rescuer, one was the dr or emt whatever, and one was uncle/dad, but idk...

A true disciple of the media..

>calls other people stupid
>uses Vox like it's a reputable source of information

The down right picture is one of the worst Photoshop jobs I have ever seen

You are beyond saving if you think facebook clickb8 like vox and huff post is real news. Snopes is aiight.

go back to facebook. Please
Just because you do not like it does not mean it is false.

Being false makes it false, regardless of opinion

Proof that it is false?

if you're the one making the claim that it's the same person, you're the one that needs to provide evidence. A similar pose and a similar face is not evidence. There are 7 billion people in the world.

If there was some big bad power pulling the strings and hiring crisis actors, they wouldn't have used the same actors. It's not like it would be hard to find new ones.

I'm not saying they're not predominantly trash. But if your only argument as to the statement they are making being false is who is saying it, you're a fucking moron.

i hate vox so fucking much
you can tell how stupid everyone working there is just by the way they write.
not saying they're wrong or their sources are false or anything, just saying i got so sick of their stupidity that i stopped reading them

please have your eyes checked.

I hate saying LOL but I literally laughed out loud at this, thanks user

>sandy hook's school mate
sandy hook is a place...

kek

Donald Jenious Trump.

You're making a claim that it isn't

>I'll agree with you that it's unreliable, but you're stupid if you would rather use an alternative

My thoughts exactly

>I bet my numbers would be terrific.
Well, he was right up until that point