Have you ever kissed/fuck one of you relatives?

Have you ever kissed/fuck one of you relatives?

No, but somehow I sense there's an interesting story behind this post

im decent human being, so no

hope soo please let it be whit a sexy cousin so i can relate to it, hopefully.

Unfortunately all my relatives are 3DPD.

My female cousins are all hotties but no and no I don't want to.

no fucking way. I have a sister but she is constantly farting and the bathroom is literally unusable after she went poopoo girls are supposed to be cute what the fuck is this bullshit

I used to make out with my older sister, furthest we went is handjob and hotdogging.

Yes, my wife. LOL

dayum

My lady hates my sisters in law. I think she knows I've thought about them.

She knows so much about me.

Well here is my little story. I once went to the cinema with my little cousin, I was 21 at that time and she was 14 yrs old (I thought she was 16 because of her body but didn't really care). We started flirting and decided to buy some ice cream, we started sharing it and she knew something was going up, suddenly she just stayed quiet while closing her eyes and I kissed her. I got to touch one of her boobs and she moaned.

Unfortunately she got a boyfriend soon after that and I know for sure she fucks regularly with him and other guys her age.
pic related

What a failure. You should have made her yours and not enable her whoring around.

Watched hentain with a (female) "step-cousin" while in the same bed

>he didn't deflower her after the movie

Sorry bros. I'm a failure.

>My female cousins are all hotties

You're a fucking faggot dude

Ended up in bed with my cousin by mistake on Midsummer 2009.
We were both drunk as fuck, met each other like twice in 20 years. Didn't recognize her until the family got together the next day.
That shit was awkward.

No because I never kissed or fucked anyone

My female cousins are like 190cm 100kg and I'm a manlet

Hook me up.

the fuck is hotdogging?

Jerking off with her buns
Also >DES