In my 20 years on this EARTH (It will be 21 years April 28th), I have NEVER met an intelligent person in my life...

In my 20 years on this EARTH (It will be 21 years April 28th), I have NEVER met an intelligent person in my life. I am the only intelligent person I've ever met. Everyone is some kind of stupid. This is not coming from an arrogant, narcissistic, a superior complex, or even a cocky attitude (although stupid people with horrible comprehension skills, that are incapable of looking at the bigger picture will say so). This is coming from years of observations. I am the only intelligent person I've ever met, which is why I am 20 and makes a damn good living, being SELF-EMPLOYED. How many of you can make a decent living on your own? I'll wait. I don't have to work a 9-5. You want to know why people like me are rare? It's because geniuses are rare! People are incredibly stupid, then wonder why their lives are fucked up and unmanageable.

Other urls found in this thread:

startingastore.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's because we've been avoiding you.

Frankly, we think you're kind of an idiot with an exaggerated sense of self-worth.

Sucks to be you.

This is actually the truman show. Welcome to reality.

Thank god, I was worried everyone was really that dumb.

Howd you meet yourself you colossal faggot

>(although stupid people with horrible comprehension skills, that are incapable of looking at the bigger picture will say so)
kek, there's the safety net folks

how come you don't have a qt 3.14 asian girlfriend then? if your purpose on this earth is dying a single man, why even try when you don't know the pleasures of a pussy?

>I am the only intelligent person I've ever met.
What sort of bullshit sophism is this?

> being SELF-EMPLOYED

You sell shrooms don't you?

You really ought to lay off your own supply.

>I am the only intelligent person I’ve ever met

so many things wrong here:

>In my 20 years on this EARTH (It will be 21 years April 28th)

1-You have already been "on this EARTH" 21 years moron, you just weren't born yet, your age is 20 from the day you were born, not the day you were conceived.

2- Why do you specify "on this EARTH"? Are you some kind of ayyyy lmao? I didn't think so either.

3- What will be 21 years April 28th? Your self? Why do you refer to yourself in the third person and as a it?

4- Earth is a name, not am acronym.

5- 20 years on this Earth is also 20 years anywhere else unless otherwise specified (e.g. 20 martian years would not be 20 years as we know them). Only a stupid person would be redundant in trying to make a point.

I could go on, but I'm sure even the stupid people at Sup Forums get my point.

>This is not coming from an arrogant, narcissistic, a superior complex, or even a cocky attitude

yes it is lulz

You live around niggers don't you?

If you've never met an intelligent person, you're doing something wrong. Also being self-employed means jack shit. A dumbshit plumber can be self-employed, while some genius can work for an impressive company.

You know nothing. And the fact that you're so full of yourself proves it.

>be me
>age 21
>work on this wood factory for 1 year
>after 1 year get promotion to office work
>office work hours from 10am to 2pm (depending how you want to schedule hours)
>get approx 5-7k/mo in €
>own a good ol' 87 estate vo' as a hobby
>drive with mercedes
>perfect living

not that im intelligent but i like to keep my self pretty intelligent to reach such goals in small period of time with such low amount of doing.

How did you know

Sounds like your Tower of Babel fell.

Russian loli is the best loli
startingastore.com

Technically, every person is intelligent, when compared to other animals

Gotta be bait

>I have NEVER met an intelligent person in my life.
Hahahaha basement dewler. Sorry that your parents are dumb

>I am the only intelligent person I've ever met.
You can't meet yourself, unless of course, you are a dumbass

>Everyone is some kind of stupid.
The term "everyone" includes you by definition.

>This is not coming from an arrogant, narcissistic, a superior complex, or even a cocky attitude (although stupid people with horrible comprehension skills, that are incapable of looking at the bigger picture will say so).
Cool story bro

> This is coming from years of observations.
People used to think planets revolved around Earth from years of observation too. Not a good idea to obtain results from observation alone, is it?

>I am the only intelligent person I've ever met,
you wrote this twice. I have a feeling is not for redundancy, but because you're a moron who forgot what he had written just a few moments before

>which is why I am 20 and makes a damn good living,
You are 20 and make a good living because you met yourself?

>being SELF-EMPLOYED.
my best friend is self employed and makes a good living, his iq is equivalent to a potato, but people like coffee.

>How many of you can make a decent living on your own?
Oh shoot, I forgot none of us have jobs and we all depend on our patents for a living. Good one.

>I'll wait. I don't have to work a 9-5.
You're still going to work at some point, you're just moving the time around. If you were really that smart, you would not habe to work a single day of your life, you'd figure a way out of it.

>You want to know why people like me are rare?
no

>It's because geniuses are rare!
Goddammit I said no.

>People are incredibly stupid, then wonder why their lives are fucked up and unmanageable.
I enjoy replying to bait, I'm masturbating as I do. and my nipples are hard too