Holy shit

holy shit

I know it's really bad

never heard that one before

nice bait, good luck on your future bait endeavors

We can all agree that Creeping Death and The Call of Ktulu are the best songs, right?

best song is Trapped Under Ice
but The Call of Ktulu is a close second

Call of Ktulu>Trapped under Ice>Fight fire with fire>for whom the bell tolls>creeping death>ride the lightning>escape>fade to black

/thread

what about fight fire with fire? that opener is pretty sick

>Fade to Black in last
nigga what

>Fade To Black
>Last
The rest is right but what the fuck

Fade to Black is Black Album Tier

>Creeping Death that low

Yeah, I know, right?
I mean we thought it couldn't get any better after Kill 'em All, but then they release this masterpiece. Not bad for a sophomore effort.

Thank god these guys put out some good shit before the 90s. One doesn't need anything after "The Black Album".

Creeping Death > The Call of Ktulu > Ride the Lightning > Fight Fire with Fire > For Whom the Bell Tolls > Trapped Under Ice > Fade to Black > Escape

>trapped under ice this low

just change it with the call of ktulu

N O P E
If there had to be two best songs from this one they'd be Ride the Lightning and Fade to Black

The Call of Ktulu is easily the worst from RtL

Thanks, sucks that this one didn't pan out for me :\

ain't nevs
Ride the Lightning>Fade to Black>For Whom the Bell Tolls>Trapped Under Ice>Escape>Creeping Death>Fight Fire with Fire>The Call of Ktulu

Read it and weep fellas

You either have shit-tier taste, are baiting, or don't understand how to write that out properly.

Ride The Lightning > The Call Of Ktulu > Fade To Black > Creeping Death > Fight Fire With Fire > Trapped Under Ice > Escape > For Whom The Bell Tolls

>Fight Fire With Fire
Easily one of the best opening tracks ever

I too watch TND you bitch

I don't know what that is.

i was never that big of a fan of call of ktulu either. it has some nice riffs

You lying or you're new, and both are a bad bad

I'm neither
explain

all of these orders are incorrect

>Fade to Black in last
WHAT DID YOU SAY NIGGA?

You have been on this board for more than a year and have never heard of the needle drop a.k.a. Anthony Fantano?

Trips

oh
why the fuck would you use "TND" instead of just fucking saying Fantano
to answer your question, I didn't watch any video of his for a while now and I didn't know he did one on metallica

Ride the lightning>For Whom the Bell Tolls>Fight Fire with Fire?Fade to Black?The Call of Ktulu>Escape>Trapped Under Ice

I was literally thinking those words while listening to pic related when I glanced this thread.

This is the worst album ever, in the best way possible. I was laughing so hard at the lyrics.

Shit riffs

Creeping Death > Ride The Lightning > For Whom The Bell Tolls > Fade To Black > Call of Ktulu > Escape > Trapped Under Ice > Fight Fire With Fire

Is death metal supposed to be about riffs though?

>metal
>not about riffs

I actually meant that it riffs hard though

It does, it's easily one of my favorite metal albums of the 80s.

>post yfw the solo from Fade to Black hits

on a slightly related topic, is there any good lovecraftian videogames?

Escape is underrated. Fight me.