Imagine an angry pack of niggers surrounds you and wants to chimp out on you

Imagine an angry pack of niggers surrounds you and wants to chimp out on you.

Would you rather let them beat the fuck out of you and risk dying? Or would you rather have a gun and live but risk time in jail, like the guy in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=FH7aTp8DsVI

I do not recognize niggers (or black "people" for liberal snowflakes) as people, much less human beings for that matter. They all need to be exterminated like the pest that they are. Maybe then we can finally MAGA

>inb4 racist.

It's fucking impossible for me to a "racist" when the thing I am talking about isn't even a member of the human "race".

It is a totally different species of being. It is seriously a natural anomaly that it can even breed with human beings..

I would put a bullet in each of their nigger skulls. MAGA

They got away with Eric Gardener so I could shoot them 5 times too. But they could run away too.

And if any liberal snowflakes are offended by this, fuck you too, you can catch one in the head with them.

You might as well kill them. The guy in that video got convicted of 24 felonies just for pulling out the gun, so he'll effectively be doing life in prison anyway.

Who is "they?"

The second i see anything like this, or any article about a cop killing a nigger, i stop reading the moment that I see that it involves and nigger, because...

1. If you are going to give an officer of the law any reason to draw his weapon then you are just asking for it at that point and you deserve to die.

2. The officer is doing the world a favor by taking one less nigger off of this planet. I don't care if he was walking along this minding his own business and the cop just walked up and shot him in the back of his fucking head. Oh well, shouldn't have been a nigger.

Did you read any of my other posts?

I don't care if he had 0 felonies he was a nigger and deserved to die.

The fact that he even gave me the excuse to even pull my gun just lets me kill him without the liberal media and government putting me behind bars for doing the world a favor

>I don't care if he had 0 felonies he was a nigger and deserved to die.
I'm talking about the white pointing the gun in the video. He's the guy who got charged and convicted, not the niggers attacking him. They were treated as folk heroes for standing up to the man with a gun.

I agree with killing niggers, obv.

OP here. I agree with both of your points.

what if you werent retarded?

MAGA

Niggers can’t fight one on one. I’m so glad I don’t allow them to rent my apts.

I will say this now. I could kick your ass in real life probably. You want a real picture of me? I can share that now. I am a Army Cadet, I was in Army JROTC, and I have done lots of Competitive Shooting and Tactical Shooting. I have done Krav Maga and Grappling. You and your white supremacist fucks can go and join up with Hitler in Hell, because that is where you morons belong. You think that REAL American's accept you, cause those who do, are no better than dirt. You and your KKK deserve to fucking burn in hell, like you burn Crosses, and had lynched African Americans. All Lives Matter, no fucking White Supremacist or Racist will be praised by God. God doesn't allow Racists in his kingdom, I am a devote Christian, but so are African Americans, and other Minorities. Also if you really think that Christianity is any different to Judaism, you are kinda wrong; Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all have the same God. But with factual proof backing me, ISIS and your KKK fucks are no different besides the Religion you follow. ISIS follows an Extremist version of Islam, and the KKK follows an Extremist Version of Christianity.

>Make Assholes Gay Again
sure, post them traps faggot

I'll beat the shit out of them with a hand tied behind my back.

Really? Against a crowd of hundreds of people like the one in the video?

Michael Stickland, 37, Portland got banned from owning guns for life and 40 days jail. That's what no criminal record and having self control does. He acted stupidly though and could've tried to run, once hands were on him he could've Treyvon'd the nigglets.
Meanwhile, multiple convicted illegal spics blow women's heads off with shotguns and walk away. It's all about the jury, location and whether you're a poor disadvantaged, marginalised and oppressed minority.

These kikes, liberals and enablers just keep poking whitey until he will eventually blows up.

Just stick and move, it's simple. Easy if you've got cardio and non shit speed and reaction time.
Even easier if you've got a month of technique.

If you've got just a year's worth of skill, which includes knowledge, reflexes, along with reaction time, speed, coordination, etcetera, and just a sturdy stick, it'll be easy as fuck.
I'd even call that a good time.

You can think whatever the hell you want to think, best friendo!
:D