Thats it, i reached my breaking point

thats it, i reached my breaking point.
had one of the worst weeks of my life.
just took 10 pills of anafranil (
Clomipramine), today is the day i try to kill my self Sup Forums.
life is meaningless and in the end we just die and get forgotten.
give me sad songs while i wait for the pills to kick in.

youtube.com/watch?v=eO-eAldJmA8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2X9SANsME
youtube.com/watch?v=sdObncC8FUo
youtu.be/PSTHMxBttlU
youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3AovUZgvo
youtu.be/rV1_7R_3cXA
youtube.com/watch?v=IRANzd9a6l4
youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take it ease! Listen to some Madness youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2X9SANsME

youtube.com/watch?v=sdObncC8FUo
here ya go bud

send me all your money to my paypal bud. you won't be needing it anyways

do a flip faggot

call poison control or 911 or the police
don't do it user

If you actually wanted to die you would've taken more than 10

More Madness for ya

youtu.be/PSTHMxBttlU

Someone post the suicide chart, I think there's a pills/overdose section on it

such an estrogenic way to die.

More madness!!! youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3AovUZgvo

dude maybe theyre trans not helpful

true, they should be chugging rat poison instead

thatd do it

Reminder if you genuinely want to die and are not just doing it for attention you'd either shoot yourself with a 12 gauge or hang yourself if you cannot get access to a gun

Even more Madness

youtu.be/rV1_7R_3cXA

Call an ambulance, mods!

call me, OP

never go full /r9k/

Needs to be changed a bit

Pink Moon should be sleeping pills
Deloused should be poison
Ape of Naples should be fall from tall structure

Also should have a drowning section

i'm on a weekly prescription, thats why i dont have any more.

i just wanna say, thank you guys. Sup Forums gave me amazing times and music, you guys were like a retarded second family, honestly thank you.
right now i'm starting to feel rly dizzy and i'm sweating a lot, still cant stop crying like a little bitch...thank you guys.

Don't put unnecessary hardship on others u dip. Your parents are going to be hurt/stressed by your death regardless of your actions in life.

What if you don't die but get fucked and then you wont be able to even kill yourself

Call poison control OP. Don't do it.

please don't :(

theres gotta be a lot of maimed people who tried and failed, saying "kill me" all day in morse code via blinking

why not let op do it honestly? let the guy finally rest from his suffering. some people's situation will never get any better, and a lot of the pleads to stop him are purely coming from the principle that life is sacred. but it's not.

lmao this is clearly a plea for attention

look up quantum suicide my guy, you're here forever

don't do it senpai
think of all the sick jams you'll be missing out on

I prescribe some Madness youtube.com/watch?v=IRANzd9a6l4

yeah lol, dude aint winning an oscar anytime soon

>good...bye...g-guys...iim se-seeing...th-the...tunnel now....light-'s lights...beautiful......bye....EUUUGHHH

OP don't take this as an insult. you desperately need to talk to someone. only when you see no other options can you consider suicide. you're not seeing that OTHER PEOPLE are the best option. stop closing yourself in. you need to hang on until you feel like you can speak to someone again.

looked up anafranil its not a benzo so OP wont die if hes telling the truth

His suffering still counts as a deviation from the absolute that is death. Components of the universe have no free-will other than the gift of life, and that's something which makes it so unique. On a cosmic time-scale the existence of life - a period where you're able to do ANYTHING you want is immensely significant. If OP kicks the bucket right now he's forgoing the chance to ever experience ANYTHING again. Whether that's pain, joy, relief, hunger, sorrow, or gratefulness, he's giving up the chance to experience. Something that the vast majority of other atoms in the universe are unable to.

>boo hoo my week was lame im gonna do something crazy
eat shit attention whore

posting to see where this leads

lol i'd love to fuck your asshole. you'd probably cry and try and quote an existentialist incorrectly.

Don't care. You're but a blip in my existence.

op is proof that the power of free will and life is so powerful it can even willingly destroy itself. no other experience, choice in life compares. besides, for some people, the continuing state of sorrow and pain can never be supplanted by any positive or edifying experience.

yeah well your intellectual intelligence pales in comparison to mine

>You're but a blip in my existence.
sorry i was gonna shitpost a reply but this just made me laugh so hard

Not gonna get into a subjective argument loop with you. The only piece of advice I can give you is to think of your life as a giant hour-glass, and that every hindrance in your life in your life is as someone stabbing a hole in that glass. Like a deflating water balloon with a leak.

we love you user

dont do it, the world is changing for the better

mods between a rock and a hard place

you're gonna make op kill himself even faster with that lie

how are you taking some moral highground here?
are you the kind of special friend who walks into a room and considers yourself more intelligent than everyone else there as one of your first thoughts?

your life is going nowhere lel

>for some people, the continuing state of sorrow and pain can never be supplanted by any positive or edifying experience.

Maybe, if he's absolutely certain that NOTHING in the rest of his life is going to be the least bit positive. But as most of us already know, life never goes according to planned.

I remember reading a joke in the Reader's Digest as a kid which seems to ring truer with each passing year of my adult life (I'm currently 26).
It goes like: Wanna make God laugh? Tell him about your plans

>your life is going nowhere lel

My life's fine. It can get difficult at times, but I still have free will to control it. OP's forgoing his opportunity for free-will.

It gets better, you won't believe me now, but it does. Talk to someone and cry it out.

>Ape of Naples should be fall from tall structure
too soon man.
i don't disagree though, especially since drinking yourself to death isn't on here

Did you realize Grimes actually is a hack?

Also maybe Requiem by Mozart or Verdi

it goes either way, his life could continue worsening anyways. it's a 50:50 but pain and pleasure are nowhere near comparable. pain remains in your psyche longer while pleasure is fleeting. there's a reason concepts like the hedonic threadmill exist

Like i said, it's not impossible that he won't have positive experiences later on, but for a huge number of people that won't matter. they'll always have pain looming behind them. i really don't know why suicide is still seen as such a taboo thing this day and age

>they'll always have pain looming behind them

No guarantee. Life after death could be as much of an "experience" as existence before life. OP's forgoing the only chance he ever could have for happiness. In the vast nothingness that is the cosmic scale of space and time, he's throwing it all away. The chance to kiss a cute girl, the chance to feel the ecstasy of performing live in front of an audience, the chance to eat new foods and appreciate new fusions of flavours, the chance to experience new sonic textures in music, to feel the joy of seeing the hues of each unique sunset every day. None of that is ever going to be a possibility if he offs himself.

OP do you think I'm just some wholesome cunt whose lying to himself about happiness? I work a shitty job everyday and play in a band that's never going to become popular, but the fact that I can still FEEL keeps me going. Being able to experience life is a trip in itself. It's something that drugs can never top. Heck, I was listening to Joy Division while typing this.

we don't care lmao

you care about somebody exactly like OP irl

youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ

CRAWLING

It is though, Trump, Brexit, Hollywood falling apart, white conservative values becoming widespread again, etc

Livestream it you fucking faggot

>Poop, diarrhea, pepe gaining mainstream recognition, regressive values becoming whitespread again.

Cringe

time to an hero if the GOP doesnt have a number of strategic victories

Suicide is the beta way out. A true alpha experiences life to the fullest regardless of which political party is hindering his enjoyment.