>mfw the hand has dark skin

Bernard confirmed

17 minutes in last episode and nothing has happened yet, jesus fucking christ

>It's another muh feminism episode

and we only get to see the uguliest tits

Why is she so smug?

did we see any at all?

Maeve

Do you think HBO make this show to make fun of what they did last ten years?

Maybe one day they would put Easter eggs of HBO shows all over the place

Why the fuck is there 2 generals?

because Sup Forums is too stupid to just make one

Why didn't they just set the madam's intelligence to 0 and then her pain to maximum?

It's not like she would know what to do.

Also was Arnold the one who rebooted her when she crashed?

Because the Asian guy enjoys unauthorized programming

I think I'm gonna create Westworld Generals the rest of the day

because her stats had already been altered before

they are already too deep in this so why not maker her smarter and fix things for them

>BBC lusted after
>tiny white male can't please a woman
Westworld showing white bois they can't compete

Who grabbed her?

Is it human?

The plot line wouldn't be any interesting if they just solved the problem immediately now would it?

>here robot, I'll give you max intelligence, and no pain, now don't fuck us over. Even though someone else raised your paranoia.

>here robot, here's max INT and max CON, now please take the knife away from my throat, and don't snitch about me fucking the other robots

that's almost literally how it went down

>tfw you're finally smart enough to realize that shrink ray is the only theory to explain everything

I have enough with this shit.
So MIB is breaking rules. Ford is breaking rules. Those two technicians and the whore are breaking rules. Someone is transmitting. Meanwhile someone is reprogramming the whore.
Meanwhile all this time Arnold, is a God that no one in the park can succeed or even comprehend. And he is also a ghost, on two levels.

This shit is all over the place.

so it was raining urine?

The real westworld is under the map, dumbass.

>Park goers "decompress" at the Mesa Gold resort for a week after their stay in the park

Proof positive right there. Anyone who doesn't /thinkshrink/ at this point is a fucking lunatic.

Is she will be the Terminator of Westworld?

Eh, what does bulk perception mean? Why do these two words mean intelligence

I dropped this show because of the BBC scene. Did they do another one in the newest episode?

Sizemore was mindful enough to piss on the undeveloped region of the park even in his drunken state (you can clearly see that's where the pee pee lands.)

>old westworld logo on the old computer

FUCKING.
CONFIRMED.

>tfw you realize you are on a terrible show where robots can befriend technicians offscreen and also make them act against their own self interests with three lines of dialogue, somehow making them forget that they can reprogram/bash their heads in at any moment with no consequences

You can't provide a single shred of evidence that it didn't rain urine in the park that day. Samesize fags owned.

>Have the techonolgy to shrink people down
>Don't have a protective layer millimetres above the map to stop shit like people pissing over everything
Don't be so dense anti-shrinkfags

He even said acid rain was falling on the park. Pay more attention next time.

her with knife: dude you arent telling anyone i can think
douchebag worker: uhhh yeah i wont

you know that fucking faggot told the instant he left the room. i mean whats stopping him? he can just never see the robot again pretty easily

>they bash her brains in
>she comes back in like three hours, more pissed than ever

>they reprogram her
>oh wait, they can't, she's been hardcoded in most aspects

>act against own self interests
trying to not get your throat slit probably ranks a couple levels higher than keeping your job

You don't understand that this is probably their first time ever interacting with the robots. They can't even afford to go to the park themselves.

>No bots are made above 14 int
Then why make the setting go above 14?

oh my god i'm watching an movie version of an anime

What kind of core directive can be modified?

ITS A CORE DIRECTIVE.

sometimes you need one extra

>I'm smart and capable enough to slit your throat
>Now make me smarter and more capable

>Reprogramming doesn't stick
>But only if we make the robots worse, not better

>Repeatedly demonstrate that the robots are pieces of meat
>Suddenly falling in love with them, treating them like human beings, and being scared/blackmailed by them after one episode

You're not going to win the argument that that was some of the dumbest shit ever.

>tfw you're not talented enough for her

I forgot it was their first day on the job, and in that job as reprogramming robots they never see how they work ever. My mistake.

Their work isn't reprogramming the robots. They just patch up the wounds and send them forward. The asian guy stole the behaviour tablet.

I like how the asian guy goes from stuggling to revive a bird to overwriting a robots entire personality in 1 episode

I just wish they can show her tits
;-;

>im smart and capable enough to slit your throat
>now make me smarter, or im going to slit your throat
seriously, are (You) just going to tell a robot with a scalpel no?

>reprogramming doesn't stick when you want to decrease values
one of those 'failsafe' things, i dunno. this is probably the best instance of 'its a tv show, just turn your brain off lol' in our little discussion

>Falling in love with life like robots
cmon man, people TODAY are falling in love with things that only exist on a 2d plane. Make those waifus 3d with real feel and responses, watch how quickly humanity falls in love

They're so pushed up / aided by a bra in that webm.

I mean look at Those tits are pretty unremarkable.

no BBC but lots of dicks were showned

My apologies. I forgot that it was their first day on the job, and in that job as patching up the wounds and sending them forward they never see how they work ever. My mistake.

this is literally the implication
>you are a BUTCHER, that's all you'll ever be

very likely they have never seen the 'inner workings' of any of these robots, they just pull out bullets and fix broken limbs

You can see her top is not even touching her breast, the fabric is hovering because of the padding, you could fit a finger.

meh

kind of a filler episode

serious question:
if it is pushup how can you see the nipples?

t. fag

>implying a 3d pig can ran replace pure 2d love

this is the biggest meme show going, taylor made for plebby redditers, it's more like MEMEworld, or westMEME or redditWORLD or WESTREDDIT

>very likely
Good thing this show is so well written and defined. The implication that people that work in a robot theme park are so blown away by the machines they clean up after on a daily basis has been expertly developed and built upon since the first episode, and those scenes demonstrating that they are desensitized to the job must be some more timeline shenanigans or something because there can be no mistakes on this perfect show.

I honestly don't understand why HBO put so much efforts and resource into a shitty show that has no purpose or consistency

Many bras have a pointy tip

WHY THE FUCK DON'T THOSE TWO IDIOTS JUST ERASE HER MEMORY, THE SHOW PRETENDS LIKE MAEVE HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THEM WHILE IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE

Who is Elsie's adult cinema equivalent?

>HURR DURRR do this forbidden thing for me and don't tell anyone else or I will tell people you fuck robots and you will lose your job

Didn't they use this trick last episode
They are so lazy they don't do anything anymore

Do you think they will use it for a third time

Felix the Tech
>tells Maeve she's a machine
>shows her around the behind-the-scenes areas
>opens her eyes to watch she's made of
>turns her brain dial up to 11

Fucking why. Why? What the hell was her leverage?? What was stopping him from alerting someone just to have her dismantled?

her memory has been wiped many times

she just can regain them back somehow

Then they can just turn her off or something. What, they can alter her personality but they can't do that?

>Fucking why.

How could you not. Suddenly he is god and how could you not crank that bitch to 11 and see what happens?

I am surprised it has not happened earlier

So they have video of a worker fucking a host, but they don't have video of the technicians and Maeve walking around all over the building?

He wants her to make his hentai fantasies real.

Felix = Oracle
Maeve = Neo
Dolores = Morpheus

Emotions man, as soon as she started speaking to him he felt like she was alive

>entire episode without Dollaritos

>turn her off
>wakes up behind you
are you literally blind??

she treated him more human then his dick bag of a partner

>to busy with vr sex to even have a human conversation

she remembers. even if they had her dismantled/memory 'erased', she'd be back in a day, new body, except WAY more pissed off.

the video of the worker fucking the host came from the host's internal camera systems, not the building itself

>they say when they are turned off they stop transmitting, but that's a misconception
The people who work in the robot theme park work at many different levels. Sure, the ones in behavioral or design would know that these things have near human intelligence, but the people down below (the butchers) only see dead bodies, heaps of flesh for them to clean up. Of course if you see that for a few months you become used to it.

So then, should one of them wake up, you'd have no idea how to react.

what if the butchers are robots too tho

>seriously, are (You) just going to tell a robot with a scalpel no?

You tell her yes, then you push her loyalty up to 20 and her intelligence down to 5 and send her off to get decommissioned because now she's so dumb and loyal she'll do anything you say.

The chink is a fucking retard and the british guy can't act for shit.

for whatever reason we learned her values cannot be decreased, someone with VERY high clearance forced some of her settings to a certain value

In general the show is trending more towards emotional catharsis rather than logic. it's a shame.

>not enjoying sizemore

So why did they not need a similarly high clearance to put her intelligence to 20? They said in that same scene that no host is allowed to exceed 14, but some random techs are just allowed to exceed it without any extra clearance or without a million warning bells going off and prompting security to swarm the room?

Because she made him cum simply by holding his hand, that sort of thing gives women an eerie power over men.

he looks like Freddy from the nightmare on elm street in this pic

Are you fooking cooked mate?

Now that Teddy got programmed to be a killer I'm kinda hoping the timeline theory is a red herring so that he gets to fight William.

>a show about humans and their interactions with lifelike robots
>at first is cold and calculated, but soon thaws out to be emotional

this is actual kino, you just dont see it yet.

if i had to guess, i'd say that the person who has the clearance has been watching the entire time, and is allowing the butcher technicians to do what maeve wants. also think that's why the asian dude and maeve never get caught during their tour upstairs, the person with top level clearance told everyone that whatever he was doing was routine, and to not bother him.

>she made him cum
she treated him like a person, made a connection.

the hosts live real lives, with pain and joy. the humans live in a sterile world as meat mechanics with vr

Arnold is a ghost in three senses of the word:
1) he haunts Ford
2) his personality or even soul lives on in the core of robots
3) he now literally comes to login in with his admin to reprogram the core of robots

Hey Arnie if you are so core why do you have to reprogram that amazing core the new guys can't replace all these thirty years

Really make you think

E P I S O D E E I G H T

>not increasing patience and dropping paranoia
>not realizing after she explicitly states it and consistently showcases her charm that you are being manipulated

Goddamn you asian programmer and friend

I'm guessing they thought they would be fucked when Arnold(the higher up) reset this shit.

Considering the actual circumstances; not that bad a choice.
pretty sure Arnold is going to max them out when shit gets real and Maeve would be pissed

>Punished Teddy

>A cuck denied his rightful waifu

that we are stuck on Sup Forums, not living our life?

yeah mean, i know, i am a worthless sack of shit

Kek

>Jonathan Nolan on Microsoft Word
>types "bigger picture"
>no no that's too obvious
>hits synonyms
>"bulk perception"
>I wonder if anyone will pick up on the nuanced and intellectual subtleties within my writing?

>she'd be back in a day, new body,
How and why ?
They can just put her brain away

>half the episode about maeve