Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

no it's not

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

it's a pretty good meme

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

I have a friend on facebook that constantly shares this horseshit. he calls people that dont believe flat earth "globe heads"

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

This makes perfect sense.

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

I think it's an ego thing. They want to feel "special" and like they are in on a big secret, but they also don't know anything so they grab at the dumbest thing possible

Chase Price
Chase Price

Some retards still think the earth is flat...

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

Most epic and successful Sup Forumstard troll ever. Christians are super gullible and simple minded, hence why they’re Christians.

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Last I checked my head is not flat

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Wtf

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

damn babby just never shut the hell up mon

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

This is a Flat Earth hate thread, not a nigger hate thread. Take this shit to Pol and get the fuck out!

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Hello. I am Jewish. Stars are actually bags of Jew gold. We're behind this.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

I knew it. I fucking knew it was a consipracy.

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

fake and gay

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

This is more from what was posted here

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

Yes, I wonder why.

Could it be that there's a global conspiracy to defraud the world of the shape of the earth....

or could it be that the Falkland Islands have a population of less than 3,500 people, and has a grand total of three flights a week, run by the Royal Air Force, because no commercial airline would make a penny profit?

OH I WONDER.

also, the reason that flights do not overpass the antarctic is because doing so they would be out of radar contact with civilian traffic control for 6-8 hours of flight without any emergency landing sites within 2000 miles, and with no rescue facilities anywhere within 72 hours, in a lethally cold environment. So you would have to be FUCKING RETARDED to fly over it.

John Cooper
John Cooper

Some flat Earth people (real or fake idgaf) believe that gravity is caused by the flat Earth accelerating upwards. What the fuck would cause a giant piece of fucking rock in space to just fall upwards? Fucking rocket boosters put on the bottom by goddamn aliens?

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

The real life wakanda in pic related

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

and in conclusion some ylyl

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Fetch my keys and I will

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

round earth explains everything but flat earth explains nothing
wow that was hard

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Jc perreault claiming id.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

Nice effort friend, but you know these kobolds are just going to say that place es can't fly over Antarctica because it's a 50000 foot wall that keeps all the water on from falling off the turtle back, or whatever retarded cave person shit they believe

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

absolutely the best flat earth thread ever

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Could you please tell my friend this, when I try to he says it's because of the FIRMNAMENT.

It makes me want to strangle myself so i won't have to argue with him anymore.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

Posting round earth photos in a flat earth bread

feelsgoodman.gif

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Fpbp

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

I hardly ever comment on Sup Forums. I’m more an observer.

I’m only saying this because I’ve seen how this “flat earth” thing went from being a joke to being taken seriously by some.

The flat earth theory started as a joke intended to get a reaction out of people simply because it’s so silly.

It’s something some cultures actually believed only a few hundred years ago, mostly those of which that had little knowledge of astrology. I know, duh.

Only posting because it’s actually sad watching some people take this too seriously. “Flat earth” isn’t a conspiracy like, aliens, for example.. it was just a way to get you worked up.. move on yo.

Dominic James
Dominic James

no feg

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

Theory debunked a couple thousand years ago but was prominent in religious contexts for a bit longer.

It was a fun theory tho. Just like the theory of heat is a type of matter named Calorius (hence the calories unit for energy today).

Also debunked but much more recently.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

fuck off reddit

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

YAH

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

Have only ever visited reddit around several times. It was funny for a little but idiots are actually losing their shit over this and becoming even more stupid. Meh.

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

Some tards think the earth is flat but it's not.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

You also have to be retarded to think the earth is flat

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

Ok i am a flat earther but how far away is the sun in the fe model? I heard 3000 miles... That would be outside the dome then right?

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

you should kill yourself

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit