No

It's cancer

Trolls trolling people who care too much

Retards believing it

A mix thereof

Correct

no it's not

it's a pretty good meme

I have a friend on facebook that constantly shares this horseshit. he calls people that dont believe flat earth "globe heads"

This makes perfect sense.

I think it's an ego thing. They want to feel "special" and like they are in on a big secret, but they also don't know anything so they grab at the dumbest thing possible

Some retards still think the earth is flat...

Most epic and successful Sup Forumstard troll ever. Christians are super gullible and simple minded, hence why they’re Christians.

Last I checked my head is not flat

Wtf

>damn babby just never shut the hell up mon

This is a Flat Earth hate thread, not a nigger hate thread. Take this shit to Pol and get the fuck out!

Hello. I am Jewish. Stars are actually bags of Jew gold. We're behind this.

I knew it. I fucking knew it was a consipracy.

fake and gay

This is more from what was posted here

Yes, I wonder why.

Could it be that there's a global conspiracy to defraud the world of the shape of the earth....

or could it be that the Falkland Islands have a population of less than 3,500 people, and has a grand total of three flights a week, run by the Royal Air Force, because no commercial airline would make a penny profit?

OH I WONDER.

also, the reason that flights do not overpass the antarctic is because doing so they would be out of radar contact with civilian traffic control for 6-8 hours of flight without any emergency landing sites within 2000 miles, and with no rescue facilities anywhere within 72 hours, in a lethally cold environment. So you would have to be FUCKING RETARDED to fly over it.

Some flat Earth people (real or fake idgaf) believe that gravity is caused by the flat Earth accelerating upwards. What the fuck would cause a giant piece of fucking rock in space to just fall upwards? Fucking rocket boosters put on the bottom by goddamn aliens?

The real life wakanda in pic related

and in conclusion some ylyl

Fetch my keys and I will

round earth explains everything but flat earth explains nothing
wow that was hard

Jc perreault claiming id.

Nice effort friend, but you know these kobolds are just going to say that place es can't fly over Antarctica because it's a 50000 foot wall that keeps all the water on from falling off the turtle back, or whatever retarded cave person shit they believe

absolutely the best flat earth thread ever

Could you please tell my friend this, when I try to he says it's because of the FIRMNAMENT.

It makes me want to strangle myself so i won't have to argue with him anymore.

Posting round earth photos in a flat earth bread

>feelsgoodman.gif

Fpbp

I hardly ever comment on Sup Forums. I’m more an observer.

I’m only saying this because I’ve seen how this “flat earth” thing went from being a joke to being taken seriously by some.

The flat earth theory started as a joke intended to get a reaction out of people simply because it’s so silly.

It’s something some cultures actually believed only a few hundred years ago, mostly those of which that had little knowledge of astrology. I know, duh.

Only posting because it’s actually sad watching some people take this too seriously. “Flat earth” isn’t a conspiracy like, aliens, for example.. it was just a way to get you worked up.. move on yo.

no feg

Theory debunked a couple thousand years ago but was prominent in religious contexts for a bit longer.

It was a fun theory tho. Just like the theory of heat is a type of matter named Calorius (hence the calories unit for energy today).

Also debunked but much more recently.

fuck off reddit

YAH

Have only ever visited reddit around several times. It was funny for a little but idiots are actually losing their shit over this and becoming even more stupid. Meh.

Some tards think the earth is flat but it's not.

You also have to be retarded to think the earth is flat

Ok i am a flat earther but how far away is the sun in the fe model? I heard 3000 miles... That would be outside the dome then right?

you should kill yourself