How do i "get out of" my depression?

How do i "get out of" my depression?

I'm 18 (brit fag), no job, no friends. when i say i have no friends i mean my contacts on me phone are just my mum and my nan..

wtf am i supposed to do? i cant go out, im honestly shit scared of everything and i know doing nothing is making it worse but i just cant fix this....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sT-VLNrk-F8
youtube.com/watch?v=OLlrH8q5d3M
youtube.com/watch?v=ilUHmza9xQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=5KlsEa1yvV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop being a fag and go outside

its scary user - and even if i do push myself enough, there is nothing for me to do

Get treatment. It works.

Logposting is the best cure for depression

wat

wake up

Ask

been there with banana posting - doesn't help

it doesn't - i was in hosp under section for like a year. I just bullshit my way through it all

you are smart man. in britbong you have no weapons, not even knives. you has lots of acid attacks and trucks ramming crowds and bombs at concerts. stay inside user.

Most people don't - You can treat it, you can't cure it

Best advice is to focus on your behaviour patterns and daily routines. Identify negative behaviour patterns and work hard to reinforce positive behaviour.
Even basic stuff like getting enough sleep every night, making your bed every morning and eating 3 proper meals a day will make a huge difference

funny - i have paranoia too.. ty for the help user

>not even knifes
ok yea walk round brixton at night then come back to me

wouldnt be a problem with a carry conceal and a black belt in jiu jitsu

>go to pub
>start with a shot + beer
>participate in pub sports (playing table football is the best if thats a thing in your country)
>u might not get friends but at least u have people to talk to and dont look like the loser autist u are

my sleeping schedule is fucked right now, i sleep at around 5 am - i try to fix it but there is nothing worth staying up for.

wew lad, ur cool

I'm in this same exact situation and been waiting an entire year for a service from the NHS to help me

well get a job and all your problems fixes themselves

just observe the mind and its thought patterns. the human brain is quite silly and irrational. don't believe anything the mind does, question everything. sooner or later you'll laugh about how silly it is and begin to reprogram yourself pretty much without effort. just watch.

If u not ugly you'll eventually get it over

Go Knife or acid attack a lot of people. Maybe truckjacking. Do it so Sup Forums can take its mind off of the rehashed gun bullshit

Want to play monster hunter with me

Same situation here bruv, you just need a pal

Microdose ketamine. There are guides online. It will banish depression for up to a few months so you can focus on sorting your life out.

>Begging for other people to help you
>Government subsidized psychological treatment
>Not being a stoicist
>Not solving it yourself like a man
>Not taking the iron pill

You're a fucking disgrace to your people you piece of shit. Get your fucking shit together, you're anglo-saxon, the greatest of all human races, your people are dying, your women are running rampant, and the future of your nation is disintegrating.

Get a gun or a sword, and make a god damn difference you disgusting, piece of trash. You could be a fucking god-king of humanity and yet you wallow in self pity.

You disgust me, but it doesn't make any less my desire to see you strong and proud.

For real? Don't try to solve it all at once. Set small, attainable goals for yourself and achieve them one at a time.

80% of your issues can be easily solved by getting a job.

>no friends
Having a job will give you a way to interact with new people to make new friends or acquaintances
>depression
having a job will help cure your depression. Depression usually stems from boredom which is easy to fall into if you don't have any work to do or income.

not to mention having a job will give you income so you can go out more to meet new people.

>Get gun
>Go to UK
>Be unstoppable.

On the sleeping pattern thing, and also everything else that feels like it's not worth doing - make a point of doing it just for the sake of it.
Depression and associated behaviours form a vicious cycle and feed off of each other. If you can stick to a schedule for a few days, it will make a difference, regardless of wether you feel like it will be worth or not.

Also as a few others said, find some friends online to game with or something as a hobby, easier than going outside.

You're probably not interested but if you want a friend to talk to I'm an ameri/italifag who's always glad to meet new people

Not sure u lads understand - I can’t go outside. I really don’t know why I just am honestly shit scared of it

same whats ur discord

21 britfag leeds/liverpool/chester

student, semi derpressed coming out of it through some buddhist teachings, breathing techniques, correct suplements and life style changes.

can speak on burner email [email protected]

will offer you some knowledge that took me from suicidal to socialite, happy, family relationships built, university going amazingly, part time office job, own flat, car and a genuine positive outlook on life.

not a weird perv, got a gf, can help respond to this and ill check email

Have you tried not-being-a-pussy?

OP you wont get out of it alone. You will feel less depressed at some point and you may think you are out of it, but you will then also relapse.

If you are legit, please go and see your GP. It will not get better, in fact it will probably get worse as you get older.

You also may have more than just depression. Its all closely related depression, anxiety etc..

Much of the advice user is giving helps with depression, but I am willing to be you will not do any of it or keep it up, because you will just not have the drive to or feel there is any point. And it wont be enough anyway. Go to your GP.

Unfortunately as another BritFag mentioned, wait times on the NHS suck for this stuff. If you can afford it you might want to find someone privately.

Google will bring up NHS and other good sites. There was also an article just today in British papers about antidepressants.

youtu.be/sT-VLNrk-F8

Go watch Jordan Peterson's videos and maybe even read his latest book. He's good at talking about how to not be a fucking loser, basically.

One of the things you should do is stop doing nothing. Just do fucking something, anything. Anything that has some kind of value to you. For example I picked up digital painting even though I fucking suck at it. I find it fun and even rewarding sometimes. And if you start something and realize you don't like it, then you have learned something about yourself and that knowledge should help you pick up the next thing to do. Just do something and it should make things better. Slowly but surely.

Just stop doing nothing which is probably what you do right now. And no, movies and vidyas don't count. I'm talking about something that's even mildly useful or actually stimulating. I have been where you are, I know what you are going through. I still kinda am but I'm getting better and better.

Not a lot of sunlight in Britland is there? Daily sunlight will pick you right up. Come to California and live in a van on the beach.

Bucko

Professor Jordan B Peterson's 12 Rules For Life: An Antidote To Chaos

Find the audio book torrent.

OP as well meaning as many posts here are I do not think they will help you.
I agree you should get a job if you can. Any job, particularly a stress free sociable one like. Deliver dominos or anything. But I dont think it will be nearly enough. If you dont have any friends now, having spent the last X years in school/college, then getting a job is not going to help that.

Do you get irritated quite easily?

In my country we have a saying, if you have depression, totally suck my dick!, but not as in a general expression, literally, my dick, I can give you my number, but you have to swallow, the purifying juices have to enter your mouth.

Anxiety can be helped with SNRI's but the side effects are shit. You're essentially experiencing a heightened fight or flight response, Although it isn't ideal, it's less self destructive to err on the side of fight,or more specifically aggression. Vent like a motherfucker, it's better than fucking panic attacks.

Seriously mate dont put off getting help because you are trying to do things mentioned in this thread. If you are scared to go outside you have more than just depression. The stuff in this thread, you wont keep it up, and it wont fix the anxiety.

Is there anything else? A lot of this stuff shows up together. OCD or anything like that?

This

yeah ocd, eating disorder, they think i might have a personality thing.. prob everything

Get the British High Score if you want.
Maybe become a politician.
Join some cult or something, do something kiddo.

learn about evolution, learn how you are a part of everything, and everything is a part of you. learn how unlikely it was that exactly you were born. everything is in your head. its the only state you know, just try something new, go for a walk a day.

watch jordan peterson lectures

come to the US and we can stay in and fuck and watch movies.

For sure.

Also move to Greek Island, work at bar, reinvent yourself. Blank canvas is actually a massive fucking opportunity don't squander it

>come to the US

OP should seriously consider relocating to an area with more sunshine than GB.

Alot of people get very depressed without sunshine.

As someone who has severely suffered from anxiety, to the point where I had collapsed in school several times, and in uni. I decided to face fear, to embrace that you enter the world scared and alone, and you leave it the same way. Go out just talk to people, if you fuck up whatever, they're going to die any way. Your going to die any way. Make your own day, no one here fucking cares, no one out there cares, so fucking make them. I mean I certainly don't give a shit about you. Kill yourself, or don't. Just don't bitch on forum about it, cause we don't fucking care, unless you post a frozen bag of jizz.

>tl:Dr: life is a sandwich made with two shitty slices of bread on either side, so fill it with things to help you forget that the bread sucks.

Definitely definitely see a therapist. There is no stigma any more I assure you.

You will not get over your OCD on your own. You will rationalise away some compulsions and think you are handling it, but really they will just be morphing into other stuff or replaced with other stuff.

If you start looking into treatment, I bet you feel a little better just reading about it.

Fukkin this

investigate that shit dude

agoraphobia that I had came from the fact that I only felt safe rapist inside my home

not sure what your deal is but you seem to hiding from something

Manic depressive and generalized anxiety person here

I do quite a bit to manage it

>Maintain a mostly raw plant-based diet
I can absolutely notice a correlation between my diet and my level of episodes/functionability/managebility

>Fresh air and sunlight
I like morning walks the best. When it's just became dawn

>5mg dose of lithium orotate
This is the over the counter lithium that people find safer and more effective than perscribed lithium, which is toxic and less bioavailable

>Find belonging with someone or a group of someones
I have online friends that I meet through video games, I make it a point to talk to them and spend time with them everyday

>Stay hydrated
Oldest self help trick in the book, pretty self explanatory

>Don't forget to bathe
Sometimes you get so depressed that you can't even manage to bathe and don't even realize how worse it's making things

>Colour therapy
My bedsheets are pink, my pajamas are pink, my street clothes are pink. Pink makes me feel strong and like I can actually live life

>Aroma therapy
Smells effect mood more than people realize. Some say it's even the biggest influencer. I always make sure my surroundings smell nice. I also like to light a candle before bed, always makes me walk up the next day feeling amazing

I'm not saying this will cure you or anything. But it makes my life so much easier and if it works for me, maybe it's worth giving it a shot ?

from my rapist*

really need to proof read these things

I posted on this thread earlier but I wanted to come back because I felt bad when you said you didn't have any friends. I legitimately want to be your friend if you'd let me. No one should be forced to be alone like that, at least that's what I think. I'm not as anti-social as I used to be so maybe I can help? Anyway this is my last attempt so if your don't reply I'll just leave

Your going to be okay. Your situation while it seems permanent will change. People do care about you and you will find happiness.

other user, and i have depression myself, bullshitting your way through hospital was not very wise, you have 2 options, either get help and live, or die rather sooner than later by your own hand. But you have to really want it, you have to commit to change, and atleast for me that is where i failed many times, but i want my fucking life back, and i guess, you want yours too.

I feel you. My depression gets worse every day. Sleep is the only time I feel ok. Existing is actually painful. It's like a having salt rubbed on a burn all of the time. Death is the only escape unless my life changes and I start taking depression medication. Ive never felt this way before until this week, I actually truly understand why people kill themselves now. It's gotten so bad that it's effecting my physical health. Sorry for being a faggot. I just need to talk about this

do people who an hero feel nervous about it and worry about how much it would hurt? Or does that mean they dont want to die?

i dont see how people could cut themselves or hang themselves to die, hanging by the neck seems painful.

I think its a measure of pain

living life was more mentally/emotionally painful to them than going through that level of physical pain

at the end of the day the reason I didn't hang myself is I feel like there is still hope in my lfe

Go to a gym
Get a job

While doing this be socially active

how do most people hang? ive read many do it with feet on the floor, is that because fully hanging is more intimidating?

Dont they pass out in seconds after stepping off what theyre standing on?

What happened to this board? I miss the old Sup Forums...

People who don't kill themselves probably don't actually want to die. If your at that point you probably aren't afraid of some pain. A lot of people are also afraid to do it because of their family. A couple years ago this guy my friends knew killed himself. His mom found him with his brains blown out, he was 17. I heard about what it did to his family. Killing yourself is like killing your parents too

Suicide > Depression
Depression > Self diagnosing
Rock > Scissors

in theory if you do it correctly you will pass out in seconds

issue is I couldn't pull it off so if I wanted to hang I would have had to suffocate slowly

its like the same rules as someone strangling me if they cut off blood flow to brain I will pass out

Vitamin D

fuck off and stop being a pathetic shit

you need JESUS

Meds kid.

This, and paint thinner converted my depression into delirious rage.
Anger subsides faster.
youtube.com/watch?v=OLlrH8q5d3M

I used to have the same problem, It sucks , and I felt alone and sad all the time , you need too find the meaning of your life , someone or something that will help you yo get over it .... Every single detail i
Can help you . My problem was that i wasnt happy anymore in my home , and in my univeristy , so the first step is to find help , and do something about It!

What do you need friends for? Hit the weights, eat, sleep and get swoll.

T O P L O B S T E R
O
P

L
O
B
S
T
E
R

Start going to the gym or something.

22 this years, that was an almost identical situation with me except im from Aus. Though youd jave to add alcoholism, narcissistic parents and a baby on the way to that equation at the time.
5 year anniversery this week, very healthy although quite naughty lil boy goin to school and imve got a job i love with people that are awesome and have an amazing (most of the time) relationship with my partner.

Imho see a psychologist i know youre feeling powerless everything will shift in place. In terms of dealing with your own adversity get out there look for something that will get you in a state of flow, read, meditate and try and force yourself to eat healthy hell try some nootropics.
PS. happiness is understanding that there is nothing to find and knowing that there is nowhere to go...youve already got what you need its ALREADY THERRE STAY STEADFAST Be resolute and unwavering about it all become your uber mensch.

Exercise

run

it actually works

Start by sucking my dick nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=ilUHmza9xQ0

Go to college. That's where you can meet people who are interested in the same things you are. Be social with teachers and you will get special privileges and opportunities. Learn to become interested in culture. Try listening to music genres you don't like or movies/theatre you haven't been interested in before. Avoid overly religious people and people who drink or do drugs more than twice a month. Dress nice no matter where you are going. Always smile at people and use their names in conversations and they will naturally like you more.

move to canada

Hope you read this. I'm exactly the same but 26 now. I've been like this since around 14 and nothing has improved for me. I've tried numerous medication, eating healthy, exercising. I really hope you find something that makes you happy. I'm from Liverpool, I haven't had a sleep schedule for over a decade when I dropped out of school. Time doesn't matter when you have no reason to live. Best of luck to you dude, try your best.

Sometimes,you got to laugh at life abit. Make a joke out of the worst of situations. Watch something that stupid and funny that will appeal to you. youtube.com/watch?v=5KlsEa1yvV0

Create yourself an adventure of life. Open up the windows and blow out the dust, eat an orange or banana. Watch Jerma895 On youtube.

Male or female?

Medication worked really well for me when I was younger. It helped me get out and get shit done. Now I don't need them

So you telling me year of therapy didnt work and somehow you expect /btards will help you, Only reason answer here is to kill yourself and live stream it for /b. do something good for once

go to a therapist
or just kill yourself

its all diet

youre eating food thats causing inflamation
quit gluten dairy corn
profit

Who the fuck is the thinker of the thoughts.

>Get a gun or a sword
>a sword
LMAO, OP is pitiful but my god surely he wouldn't take advice from a katana wielding neckbeard. Also you can't fucking get guns in britbong land you mongol

>you're anglo-saxon
So that's his actual dignosis. Now I see the problem.

Cringe

You sound like a fucking school shooter

I actually wonder why bongistani gangs don't just get armored like medieval knights. Most of them just use shitty knives, I guarantee a gang could afford a sword/shield. I'd love to spectate medieval gang fights

Get a simple job like even if it's for a few hours a week it helps. Video games where you can talk to people online with headset and it will build up your confidence and gives you something non destructive to fill your time up. It gets easier yo.

Try and do some jogging. Well before you do that make sure you're eating some good food. And if you wanna give lifting a try that could help. I'd say play videogames with stories to stimulate your mind as well. Hope you get better op

Force yourself to get a job. first couple might be shit but keep going till you find one you can stand.

Then you'll meet people or even make workfriends, you'll also have money, use it to travel, either get a bike or car, or bus to another town and spend a long weekend there at a hotel or some shit.

Depression shrinks your world, closes off possibilities and the longer you're closed off the more comfortable your isolation becomes.
Change your scenery and break your mental cycle.

THIS LMAO. I once saw a video of police breaking down a door in England and they had absolutely no guns, just batons and battering rams and shit. Maybe tasers? I wonder if tasers would even work with knight armor on. You can't stick them with the prongs, but would the prongs still stick because of the electrical current? Sort of like when you can't let go of something when you're being shocked.

That is 100% some shit I would pay to see though. A bunch of nightingale gang motherfuckers goin at it. The best part is the English accent, fits the whole medieval scenario perfectly.