Should I cheat on my GF with this girl?

Should I cheat on my GF with this girl?

yes

Tits or gtfo

Break up with her first faggot

Show a pic of your girl before we decide.

no faggot.

Your girl is fire. Stay loyal you cuck

Why is her not your GF in the first place?

NO YOU FUCK UNLESS SHE CHEATED ON YOU IF SHE DID DROP HER ASS IF SHE DIDNT DONT BE A SCUMBAG AND FUCK THIS THOTTIE LOVE YOUR WOMEN AND IF YOU DONT FEEL THE SAME EITHER WORK IT OUT OR LEAVE HER THEN PROCEED TO SMASH THE HOES DONT STOOP TO THE LEVEL OF WOMEN

Newfag detected

Can see face and body: very hot and worth fucking.
Cannot see face but body looks pretty good. Show side-by-side of their faces

Dude, your girl is like a solid 7.5/10.
The other girl is a solid 8/10
Simple maths, you don't fuck up what you got for 0.5 more. If you had a fucking disgusting girl, we could justify it.

How old are you op

Original photo is pro wrestler dahlia black. OP is fulla shit.

Do literally whatever the fuck you want dude, it just doesn’t matter.

yes do it who cares

No. I cheated on my old gf and it was probably the biggest mistake I've ever made

can you stop posting your fugly gf/yourself all over Sup Forums, this has been going on long enough

Seriously man. If you love her no fuck session could ever be worth the guilt and the pain if she finds out. It will destroy her, but that's not even the worst part. She will drop you and eventually move on and you will still be the loser with no friends thinking about her way after you should have been over her

do it, this girl is smoking hot. if you are willing to cheat and this is a real opportunity, don’t waste it

No.

You doing it because you need some physical satisfaction you aren't getting? If so, so it a couple times then be done.

Are you doing it because you're unhappy in your relationship? Do not do this.

do it if you just need sex and won't get attached. Been there, done that. My relationship was vastly improved after being that I wasn't pissed about not getting any.

Ask you gf instead. There is such a thing as poly and non monogamy and she might surprise you.

HAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING OP!?!? Bitch number 1, forget GF. dump that hoe

>"girl"

Look at that nose

Hell no