Why do you think this Disney channel actress retweeted this?

Why do you think this Disney channel actress retweeted this?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Nobody cares, you faggots. Every actress is a whore, regardless of age. They all sell themselves for a shot at fame; they know what they're doing.

I think our issue is we can't afford the 100,000 to pretend Chloe Moretz actually loves us for a night and a beautiful morning.

>tfw you're so out of touch you can't think of a decent underaged actress you'd want to solicit
Hold me, I'm dying from the inside.

Stop this now.

she knows

Huh, really makes me think...

STOP POSTING THESE IMAGES

STOP THIS

Hi Dan

He's not Dan

He's not Dan

Hi Dan's interns

Look at selfies she takes, she almost always looks like she wants to die or that she's gotten done crying. She's also really into the idea of being pansexual or whatever the fuck despite being 13. Likely she's been dicked by producers a lot.

Who is this chubby gentleman?

Dan "raped a fan in his van" Schneider

Dan "she's a fighter, hold her tighter" Schneider

>no statute of limitations on sex crimes

Good in theory.
Bad because women would start making even more false rape accusations and exploiting public sympathy to get convictions based only on their words and tears.
>H-h-h-how c-could I possibly prove any of this when it happen so long ago?! ;_;
>You're not going to let him get away with this...ARE YOU!? I WAS ONLY 5 MONTHS OLD!
;)

Reminder that the pedophile ring is 100% jewish.

DANNY DEVITO

Dan "Take the dick, To get on nick" Schneider

Dan "Foot rub with kids in the bathtub" Schneider

STOP THAT!

I think all of these dirty smelly accusations need to stop about this charming successful totally not fat gentleman.

There is no proof that I have done anything wrong and having a foot fetish is completely normal.

t. Guy Incognito

Dan?

There is no Dan here, My name is Guy Incognito.