Why do edgy people never LARP/joke about being a terrorist? Is it because they're afraid of being put on a watch list?

why do edgy people never LARP/joke about being a terrorist? Is it because they're afraid of being put on a watch list?

yes

isis is fake

I would unironically support any terrorist that made killing zuckerberg or any internet provider exec their priority

kek, but tbh im fucking tired of the thought police special agencies, they're just basically rogue private agencies funded by law abiding taxpayers that perform shit like MK ultra on them. these agencies need dramatic pay cuts to have way less power, most americans don't even like them.

This, ISIS is a brand name, shills from Both sides give it a pass.

is terrorism real?

same reason people waste their life on pol

i do
though it isnt that edgy to say youre a muslim

Terrorism is a word describing an act. You shouldn't need to ask to know when you see it.

>You shouldn't need to ask to know when you see it.
huh
anyways, he said isis isn't real, the pic was just an example of a terrorist organization regardless if you consider it all a conspiracy theory.

I do tho

“Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.”
― George Orwell, 1984

You see the confusion... A 'terrorist organisation' means about as much as a 'charitable organisation'

Think also 'defence force'

Defence
Charity
Terrorism

They are verbs... Keep up with the new speak.

you're incoherent m8...

because they grew up bombarded with it and find it boring and because you aren't often in a situation where it would be believable. Not a whole lot of fervent religious types on Sup Forums for instance. Plus you'd have to do background research on the quran and put effort into it.

new speak is a phrased coined by george orwell in 1984. He is saying that intentionally vagued terms are used to define favorable and unfavorable groups and that the deeper you delve the less actual substance defines them.

Or can you not decipher the new speak?

What does the defence force do? Defend.
What does the terrorist group do? Terrorism
What does a charity group do? Charity

A 'terrorist organisation' is literally a organisation that commits terror.
This is new speak because it completely negates the underlying motives and structures that make the terrorism actually happen.
Whatever 'terrorist organisation you can think of is not a terrorist organisation by name. they are a political/ paramilitary organisation which conducts terrorism.

By getting everyone to use this language you are complicit in the implication that, for example the only reason the ira did any of what they did was because they where simply 'terrorists'

You see what I'm saying?

there's this one dude who just post isis beheadings and titles it
>faggot control
i can't tell if he's supporting isis because they behead gays, i mean im sure there's other groups that do that, why pick isis?

People like gore. Nothing new here.

OP is now on a watch list

so if i call you a nigger can you decipher the meaning of that too?

i mean i like it too, sort of, atleast enough to browse rekt threads every time im on here, but most of it is boring, it's lost much of it's shock, i find myself looking for something that can shock me but it's seems i've already been desensitized by the worst. anyways i was just saying that he was kind of larping as a terrorist, or is, you never know on here.

>it's
typo

Well now you must be a mutt.

Is nigger a verb, noun or adjective?

adverb retard.

Okay niggerly

who is that?

A rare spaghetti nigger.

hitler was jewish.