jews

the worst person I ever encountered was my rapist

so I would say psychopathic sexual torures

Americans

trumptards.
autistic on their best day

Sup Forums users

Liberals

careless parents who bring their litters of feral children into places like theaters or restaurants and let them run wild

Still lost and not only did you lose, you lost to an idiot at that. There's no hope for liberals.

cuckzi larpers

and slavs

kikes

>moral, successful businessman who speaks for America without any need for outside help

Or is it a degenerate scumbag who cheats on his wife, has failed anything not related to hosting a game show, who either is the witting buttslave of Putin due to embarassment over a pisstape or the unwitting buttslave to Putin because of his own idiocy.

I forget.

>There's no hope for liberals.
and less hope for who you see in the mirror every day...

I'd say everyday inconsiderate people. The kinda person who keeps their back pack on in a crowded subway or bus, doesn't hold a door or elevator when your clearly right there, plays music off their phone in public subjecting everyone to hear it. There's a lot of examples. When someone doesn't have basic common courtesy it says so much about them.

When it comes down to it I can't judge anyone for anything anymore.

The mad is real...

for sure just check out the shit they post on Sup Forums serious NEET fag anger

I personally believe that anyone who called those stranger things kids "my babies" deserves euthanized

pedophiles and im a pedo too.

you act like that's a bad thing, i only judge people for the keks

>Literally no proof of Russian collusion, please shill harder
>Implying anyone ever thought Trump was a good person ever
>Has best economy as a president since Reagan
>inb4 "Obama's econoreeeee"

That's Wehrmacht. Not SS.

Degenerates

I got this; I'm from Southern California and as a hispanicfag I can tell you without a doubt, it's the face tattoo getting, Altima driving with a huge Raider sticker in the center of their rear window, ignorant, incessantly reproducing other hispanics around here. They drive like assholes and are equally stupid assholes who just feed on suck off of society while they fuck their over-weight, equally shitty as people in general girlfriends.

There are way too many of them and it would be nice to see them all disappear over night. Serious blights on society.

Fat women
Jews
Slutty women

The list goes on and on..

blacks and sand people

Democrats