AMA: U.S. Army, Infantry, Served in Afghanistan

AMA: U.S. Army, Infantry, Served in Afghanistan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0nmHymgM7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Hj-O_KX9rY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

almost got sent to Afghanistan as air force. what did i miss?

Depends on what you wanted to get out of it. It's shitty knowing in the back of your mind that the hard work you are doing, which you are literally risking your life doing most likely won't amount to any progress in that country.

Thanks for your service man.

I was going to enlist before I hurt my back.
Didn't think it was a good idea to enlist with back issues.

What province were you in

TBH a lot of guys, including myself feel weird when we hear "thank you for your service". I know people are appreciative and want to say something and I am also thankful for everyone that served before me. My response is always "I appreciate it and I'm thankful I was able to serve."

Enlisting with a hurt back could have made it worse, if it wasn't caught by the medical screening process which can be lacking.

Kandahar for the majority of the depoloyment, but I also spent time in Helmand,Herat, Bagdhis.

Thx 4 ur service
But you’ll find out like I have there’s s lot of snowflakes that don’t think nothing about it
They don’t realize the sacrifice we made
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

so what can we say to show appreciation

Ever make it to Kunduz?

How do you feel about the fact that the country is essentially no better despite all that blood and treasure lost?

Spent my time in Herat

Hey bro i was in R/c south 2012/13
Where were you at

That's fine and I think even as connected as we are these days, we are still disconnected from things that make us uncomfortable.

This generation has it 100 times better than what the troops experienced coming back from Vietnam. Those guys were spit on and made to feel ashamed about their service. So I can't complain.

No.

How many innocent people have you raped and killed? how did it feel?

do you want your dumbass country to pull out or are you hoping your son gets the chance to die in near the bitter lake, shot by a boy his age with half his education and nourishment?

I was in kandahar from sept 08 until may of 09. Canadian infantry... sucked balls.

We worked with a lot of us army there, just wondering.

"thank you for your service" is fine as long as it seems genuine and not forced. Follow it up with a question about where they are from or what they like about being in the service. It helps form a connection.

You didn't have so corporate control of the media back then.

Its disheartening to say the least.

We were based out of KAF. 2009-2010

Raped: 0
Innocent people killed: 1 was probably innocent and the result of collateral damage.

How many times did the Marines have to do your job?

I worked with some Canadian EOD guys there. They were awesome to work alongside and had my complete trust.

I'm the Canadian... was out of kaf, spent time in masum ghar, gundy ghar, wilson, sperwan ghar, frontenac, all the good places...

Never. They were too busy eating crayons.

did you kill anyone? or at least shot someone?

Just arrived at Carson from Benning. What am I in for?

Holy quads of the army, if I had an anxiety disorder but have had no recent attacks and am not on medicine, can I enlist?

And im sure you fags were the ones to hand down all of your glue and crayons.

I'm sure I did. Shot at a guy, but there was about 3 others shooting too, so I'm not sure if I was the one that killed him.

I called in a lot of attack helicopters and aircraft on positions we were getting shot from, so I'm guessing people were killed because the shooting stopped.

If there's anything worse than eating crayons, it's eating the Army's leftovers. Hoorah devil dog!

I can't tell you for certain. If you kept your mouth shut about it to the recruiter and during the medical screening...you might be able to get in.

I'm very thankful for the current U.S. Military. Can you imagine having to live with all these fucks that were either too immature or retarded to make it through middle american high school and literally had no direction or future? Luckily we have a place we can send these idiots so they can grow the fuck up and potentially come back and contribute to society. The biggest problem now is we have to make up jobs for all these partially reformed morons keeping institutions like the TSA and USPS alive.

And your question is?

Was 11BB4 B4 ASI, you know what that is. Learned a lot, got good training, Not until I got redpilled did I realize that doing the over watch for a flower field was fucked. Turns out the Afghanis got the best security in the world to pull over watch on a poppy field. Anyway, got injured, pulled 8 yrs.

How many black babies did u kill

Why would you die for Israel? Do you know what you are fighting for? What do the top guys tell you?

zero

Shame.

Either way, thank you for your service.

Next question, what was the most questionable thing you did while deployed?

Exactly. Didn't find out until after I got out. War is an economy and the Govt gets their orders from Schlomo.

Why do you blast heavy metal? Why not something more like this youtu.be/v0nmHymgM7Y ? Wouldn't that fuck with them more?

OMG look at all those 18 to 20 year olds with those weapons of war (cries uncontrollably, looks off stage to see if handler approves of how I delivered my "weapons of war" line).

Did all that running give you those quads?

So they just tell you you are fighting for freedom?

found the coward who never joined the military

My question is can you tell when someone isn't going to make it? What I mean by that is I feel that I can look into someones eyes and realize that they are not mentally or physically up to a task and when your life is literally on the line I feel that those that are not mentally/physically cut out for war are more likely to get injured or die.

I don't think I ever thought about Israel the entire time or really give a fuck other than Bar Rafaeli is a total babe and she's from there?

What people fight for is going to vary from person to person. I knew what I was fighting for and I didn't have to be told by any of the higher ups.

You can't join without graduating high school. They won't even take GED's.
I am glad they take all those who weren't smart enough to get college scholarships otherwise. They gave us someone to laugh at in school other than the jocks.

Basically. Your young, your part of a "tribe" and I never would have imagined how much they program us, kill kill, blood makes the grass grow, everyday, thousands of times, until your like this machine with orders to kill. But yeah, brainwashed

i always wanted to join the military. i was going to join the canadian army but pussed out and thats why im here. also canada wouldnt go over seas so id be stuck in fredericon on base most likley

I'm lucky enough to test really well, I had no reason to join the military.

Traded excess fuel to a farmer in exchange for unlimited kababs, flat bread, and cleaning our COP.

I'm 26. I'm a nurse by trade and will be earning an additional bachelors degree by next year. I want to join military branch that will put me in the front lines (as a medic or infantry). At my age and with my background, is that still possible or will I be strongly encourage/discouraged to go to other fields/departments?

Jesús Christ. Kill kill kill? How did you unbrainwash yourself?

wanted to me USMC infantry before my parents kept crying that I was gonna fucking die so went air force, its sucks. thanks for serving

yes and squats

Such bullshit. Israel is America's bitch in the middle East. Blaming the Jews is a cop-out. Grow up.

Thank you for your service

I was expecting something like smoking opium with the locals

is the whole "us sending its sons to die for israel" a meme or is there some truth to it

Yep. If you have a 4 year degree they'll send you to ocs and you'll get a sweet clearance/ standard for all officers. You'll get squared away training.

mhm

Oh boy, you don't wanna go down that rabbit hole

No. Its going to vary from Soldier to Soldier. I fought and made decisions that were in the best interest of keeping my Soldiers alive each day and gave them a chance to come back to their families. You fight for the people next to you.

Never mentioned it to recruiters, but my dad was navy and said it would be nearly impossible

meme

israel can send their own sons and daughters

Did you get any desperate servicewoman poon while overseas?

USAF, I dropped bombs on ur position.

>What is Iraq
>What is Syria
>What is Libya
>What is the Gaza Strip

I'm still very militant in my thinking and acting, but reading really helped. Friend handed my 1984, read it was like damn. Then read Farenheit 451, that started the journey. I eventually learned that the flower fields I pulled overwatchon were poppy fields. Down the rabbithole I went, never looked back. I'm thankful for the training I got,

The second that they do nukes are going to fly. Which is why we keep backing them off. They are about an hour away from war with Iran right now. A war between two nuclear powers...

I have no choice? I seriously don't want to be a paper pusher or someone at the top. I want to be where the action is.

the longer i spend on Sup Forums the deeper i fall into that rabbit hole. i wish i was a normie tbh

Anything you would have done differently? Do you tell young people looking to enlist the truth?

Did you fuck local women?

I can't imagine a recruiter discouraging you. A recruiter will most likely steer you towards Officer Candidate School and the Medical Services Branch because of your training as a Nurse. You could fight it and insist on enlisting as a Combat Medic, but honestly you'd probably feel like your skills and knowledge are being under utilized. Wish you luck.

Even as a Normie I was still very suspicious. Ever since 9/11 I have been constantly searching for the truth

Am I the only one who gets pissed of when veterans call everyone "civilians" or talk about how they can't get used to "civilian life"?? like fuck off, you are not cool or badass.

can you be a bit more coherent please? or do you not actually want to have a discussion?

A-10 pilots and call sign Bone....drinks are on me.

checked but i wish you all you faggots fucking died over there. I'd literally rather have osama fucking my wife every night than have all you fucks alive. hell, he and Hussein can tag team her

OP here, i actually let local man fuck me like a goat

That would be awesome, only bc fuck both of them, and then we get to see just how brave Poutine is when the old Cold War gets hot.

Don't wanna ruin this thread with fucking politics, but let's just say that I'm tired of The Israel is our Greatest Ally crap because they are not.

Will the truth ever come out or will there only ever be jew memes on Sup Forums. Everytime i try to look into things or bring it up to someone they call me nazi just for questioning history. idk what i believe rlly.

Naw I didn't, but plenty of guys in mixed gender units had their "Deployment Queen"

i think its kind of annoying but its all that separtes them from regular ppl who havent served.

Everything is anti-Semitic nowadays, it's fucking bullshit. Also People are waking up, Jews are slaughtering Palestinians and everyone knows it, the only people defending this are Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj-O_KX9rY0

>>OBAMA IS #8 BEST PRESIDENT TRUMP THE WORST FACT CHECKED

id want to bang a cute iraqi woman in a sand castle

DID YOU ENJOY DOING THE BIDDING OF JEWS?

No.

Yes. It can be difficult life at times and isn't glamorous or exciting at times like the recruiting videos tell you, but you will have some great experiences, meet some of the most amazing people from across various socio-economic backgrounds, and will be better for that.

Even Japanese guys are waking up... An anime director got fired I believe for anti-Semitism

cry about it. What else are your trillions in taxes gonna pay for? Science and technology initiatives? People living in space stations all over the solar system? Pfftt, we had the technology to do that in the 1970s, nobody gives a fuck. Not gonna happen Star Trek nerds. In America, we watch football, drink beer, and perfect the art of shootin niggers, and nigger, I'm fresh out of football.

veterans are always so fucking full of themselves all of the time and it doesn't help that we all suck their cocks and give them free food. like honestly i am sick of the united states worshiping veterans when most of them don't deserve praise