Hey Sup Forums any math people wanna help me with some precalc, missed my lecture the other day

hey Sup Forums any math people wanna help me with some precalc, missed my lecture the other day.
I'll post a few problems (pic related)

bump

bumparoo. pls help

bump

12 4/5

bump

bump

Where'd the pi go?
If you can't solve this yourself, you're guaranteed to fail every math related class you ever take in the future. Sup Forums solving one homework question for you will not help.

Put the numbers in, start with 3 and replace t with it (for your p function), then do 3t or 3*3 which gets you 9, next put the result 9 you get and put it into the V function, 4/3 * pi * (9 squared) which gets 12 pi

I think he’s asking us to explain how to solve it.

Well, if you plug in the 3 for t you get v(9), so then you'd get (4/3)((pi9)^2), right?

precalc is ass, calculus is way easier

yeah lol

but you cube the 9 before multiplying by pi, the final answer is like 3000 something i think

well we gave 2 explanations so if you still don’t get it, please explain why.

I figured out the first one Sup Forums,what about this one?can someone give me a brief explanation?

trips, nice.
I just put it in terms of pi, which works on hour homework

You're evaluating V(9), but you guys seem to be reducing the cubed to a squared for some unknown reason. Simplify 4/3*pi*9^3, which is much bigger than 12pi.

you just got to plug the numbers in, for example for function r, start by pluging 0 into function q and then taking that result and pluging it into function p.

how old are you? you know you have to be 18 to use this site right?

my bad, on a mobile device so its hard to see :(

>precalc
fuck along, child

sorry meant to write 243 pi, it’s late and I shold be sleeping.

4/3(9^3)pi

also wrong. get some sleep

The first one would be 5 right?

Wrong.
That is an approximation, the actual answer needs to be expressed im terms of pi.

it's 972pi.

your right, I forgot my 4

where’d you get 5 from?

Literally just plug all the numbers in

p(t) = V(3t), so p(3) = V(3*3)

V(r) = (4/3)pi*r^3, so V(9) = (4/3)pi*(9)^3

Plug (4/3)*pi*9^3 into a calculator and win

winrar

dude, look st the chart, for 0 snd q it says 4 so do 4 now for p, in the chart at 4 p it says 1, so the answers q...

2916 is the exact answer

Sup Forums seems to be getting younger every year

People used to ask for calculus or physics help

Now they're asking for basic algebra

What are you, 14? Go to bed, kid