This girl I know is suicidal. She's also an idiot with easy passwords. We met at an anime convention in like 2012?...

This girl I know is suicidal. She's also an idiot with easy passwords. We met at an anime convention in like 2012?? Anyway, she won't fuck and is 100% useless. I mean, she lives with her parents, can't even do chores for them, won't feed herself, and constantly demands attention. Her 'anxiety' is basically her not knowing how to manage a sleep schedule and constantly consuming tumblr bull shit.

BUT

She's really hot. Her pussy is gorgeous and her family has a basically unlimited budget for lingerie and skimpy outfits.

Here are her nudes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilUHmza9xQ0
youtu.be/hwQ1YW0YPLw
youtube.com/watch?v=oO_wR1nnsKE
youtu.be/aX7jnVXXG5o
sociopathworld.com/2011/04/manipulation-101.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is her password?

Where she live? Everyone's got a girll like that

She's honestly awful but FUCK I would wreck this little body

If anyone wants to tribute her lips, I'll be sure to anonymously pass them along to her tumblr

I figure, it goes one of two ways:

She lives forever
>feel bad about posting them because she could be exposed so they never go up

She kills herself
>feel bad about posting a dead girl's nudes

So fuck it.

At the time, her password was 2486. At some con party, I saw her type it in out of the corner of my eye. Let's just say her phone went missing for a few hours and all the drunk assholes were too drunk to help her.

She blames it on the alcohol haha

so youre gonna drop her nudes but not her tumblr? lame

These are going to get more exciting as I go I think. Dumping randomly at this point

literally awful pictures, post something good or fuck off

>This girl I know
The one time its a girl, they won't ever say its a girl, tits or gtfo

Well post something good

What are those type of stockings called? I see them all the time but i never see them being sold anywhere

>Here are her nudes!
>no nudes

Chill, my whiny friends. Chill your little bottoms.

I mean I would

shit thread

She has a ridiculously nice body given that she sleeps 21 hours a day, eats ONLY garbage, and has never exerted herself in the fiveish years that I've known her

i came so hard. thanks

>shit thread
>came so hard

Some conflicting feedback from the general public...

What is it with these quiet, weird, mentally ill anime girls who all have great bodies? I have an ex who was the same. Seems to be relatively frequent.

this is wrong, bad luck coming your way buddy

I'm suicidal too

youtube.com/watch?v=ilUHmza9xQ0

fuck, shes so shitty but hot OP.
I've got an 8" dick. I'll do tributes later on. If you have kik, you can add me @ b8sedc0ck and I'll send them to you

She has a real ugly face.

nah man, she's cute af

Nobodies taking that many nudes and not getting fucked regularly. She's gonna get knocked up in the next five years and be one of those annoying piercing mom's who don't realise no one thinks they're interesting anymore

That's pretty much the end of the good stuff. Here's everything else I have. Normal selfies and what not.

She's actually ugly lol, I'd still probs dick her down though just because of the body.

shiiiiet butterface op.. amazing body tho

See, my man. That's EXACTLY what I thought. But I got these years and years ago. And she hasn't changed one bit. Not even a little.

I bet now she has ten times as many nude selfies because she's a fucking NARCISSIST

She takes them for herself. That's it!

>respect on trips
thanks for not being a faggot op, but now i'm out

whats up with the mess?

i would be suicidal too if i had a face like that.
WHy did you ruin her A+ body by posting the face

this bitch is at least 35, get out with your lies OP

And who is the mystery guest walking out door #1?

I know for sure she's younger than me, though I'm not sure by how much. I'm 31 for reference

good genetics plus they don't eat too much so they don't get fat

any pussy pics?

Last one!

i didn't actually meet her while she was wearing this but it looks like she took it a day or two beforehand.

Anyone recognize her, tell me and we'll go get her super drunk. Then Sup Forums can get what it really wants.

I know exactly what you mean man, doesn't help
that my first movie crush was Linda Cardellini in
Good Burger as the crazy girl in a straight jacket

fukken this

>we'll go get her super drunk
so you're one of those rapists that can't get a girl into bed in normal circumstances. cool.

Before he said she never fucks. Maybe it's not OP - could be that she just doesn't fuck anyone but her family

that's quite a fucking nuclear take and jumping to extreme conclusions out of nowhere...

and if she never fucks that's her choice. men who get women drunk to have sex with are rapists. period.

Learn subtle manipulation, learn to rewire her mind to the point where she's willing to be your personal cum slut. Experimentation is key, and you have the internet. Also get her out of the anxiety suicide thing and shit will be much easier.

My favorite part of every thread is the end because there's always someone waiting to start a preposterous fight with internet strangers once every sane person has left.

>rape is sane

ok

Threads like this are fucking dope

Thank goodness for authentic Mexican friend. Thank you, authentic Mexican friend. I will definitely try to manipulate her by using the entire internet.

:')

teach me sempai

Consider this your starting point, broaden your horizons from there.

youtu.be/hwQ1YW0YPLw

>youtube.com/watch?v=oO_wR1nnsKE

>youtu.be/aX7jnVXXG5o

>sociopathworld.com/2011/04/manipulation-101.html

1. Know your enemy