Australia, are you ok down there?

youtube.com/watch?v=BN-34JfUrHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLoukoBs8TE
australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/austn-indigenous-tools-and-technology
austlii.edu.au/au/legis/qld/consol_act/cc189994/s271.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ya m8

Sometimes i wonder if Canada feels threaten by india replacing them as shitposters.

India will be shitposter by 2020.

When I saw that massive guy slamming a blunt rock against that tree and even managing to cut it down I laughed the same way I laughed when, at the gym, the chick next to me squat 20kg more than me. She was even somewhat cute.

Just, fuck.

Nature hates me, but loves him.

Do I kill myself? Or instead endeavor to breed the chick in hopes of creating something that can essentially survive in the wilderness?

Stop living for people. Step 1
Live for self awareness. That's step 1 also
Stop thinking about 'what-if' judgements the people around you *might* have. Step 2

Enjoy life unemcumbered by others bullshit. Step 3

pretty cool channel

is this really australia? I bet there are animals there that are better at making huts than him and stuff like that
there are scary beings in australia

I like that attitude.

howtobasic's lost straya brother

He's already surpassed Abos, which is hilarious.

The bow and arrow one is best. He makes me want to get a bunch of friends and just become forest people.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLoukoBs8TE

God tier YouTube channel. Also isn't this guy actually autistic or something?

Shit nigg, this aussy has better technology than abos had 2000 years ago

He'd be arrested for having that by the way.

Idk, i just love his editing. He doesn't need narration, he just shows what is relevant in the building process.

The only downside is that he looks like a manlet, even though he'd probably kick my ass.

Man can someone be really good at stuff without being called autistic anymore?

Best vidyas. He vaguely looks like one of the franco cunts

lets see him survive in the zone with that rockshit

kept waiting for him to bash his fingers knocking them stones together.

australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/austn-indigenous-tools-and-technology

legit retards on Sup Forums

not surprising though

>probably

>no bow and arrow

Real life minecraft.

>white people

Anonymous (ID: gDcIhN0x) 06/04/16(Sat)10:57:41 No.76082285▶ (OP)
Sometimes i wonder if Canada feels threaten by india replacing them as shitposters.

India will be shitposter by 2020.
i hope you are jking

cheers

>76085367 (You)
>Replying (ID: AwZa2Y97) 06/04/16(Sat)11:41:23 No.76085367▶
> (You) (You)
>>>>>
>>>Anonymous (ID: auTcJnft) 06/04/16(Sat)17:32:34 No.76084719 ▶
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>
>>>
>>> (You)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> This is the new form of shit posting
>>>[Post a Reply]
>>>[W] [Return] [Catalog] [Top]
> / 14 / 43 / 3
>>>[Update] [Auto]
>>Anonymous (ID: uMqB/o4V) 06/04/16(Sat)11:33:52 No.76084812 ▶
>>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
/ 6 / 24 / 2
>>[Update] [Auto]
>>File: 12976193_1559113237752916(...).jpg (196 KB, 1080x1080)
KB
>>Anonymous (ID: uMqB/o4V) 06/04/16(Sat)10:26:34 No.76080333▶ (You)
>>Would you be okay with african immigration if it were only women?
>>ebin
>okay, i'm a #cruzmissile now
>
>>Anonymous (ID: L4KH28Hl) 06/04/16(Sat)17:38:17 No.76085133 ▶
>>File: The-Power-of-Laughter.jpg (51 KB, 708x404)
KB
>>
>> (You) (You)
>> A NEW WAY TO DERAIL SHILL THREADS.
>>[Post a Reply]
>>[W] [Return] [Catalog] [Top]
/ 17 / 45 / 1
>>[Update] [Auto] 1
>>Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.
>>Delete Post: [File Only]
>>Style:
>>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
Poster.joking*

He isn't that tall though.

See that's not so much as a shitpost as it is just a try hard attempt.

Literally everything this guy has made on his youtube channel was on that website, except for the fish catcher.

The abos are legit retarded. How does one even function with an IQ at 65?

murifat thinks he knows about shitposting
Delete Post: [File Only]
Style: [a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]

because? Gov take over the house?

I love that man

I live for myself, I'm just a bit intimidated by a girl I want to fuck lifting more than me, it makes me feel doubt she'll ever want to fuck me.

Massive as in muscular. You can tell he has functional strength and a good axe swing.

The sane way chimpanzees do, they dont need technology as long as they can survive and no other chimps are using any.

Canadians don't know how to shitpost, they jut know how to get shitpacked

Government says you aren't allowed to have any weapons, axes, knives unless you have lawful reason and you have to be able to prove that reason. Lawful reasons are things like needing it for work and proving you are going to or coming from work, etc.

Do Aussies just ignore the abos for the most part? I imagine you can't do much, even with welfare and preferential treatment. American Blacks are one thing, but it seems the aboriginals are at a much more severe genetic disadvantage.

try hitting a roo/emu with bow

the majority of them live in their own little places, even the ones in the cities (aka gov housing) are in their own neighborhoods. So for the most part you dont have any interaction with them, at least in big cities.

As for some of the smaller cities in Australia like Townsvil and Darwin i think they have a shit tone of interaction with the aboriginals, and for that part they just put up with them. They are very rarely violent unless you are stupid by walking in their area alone or something.

My mate who lives in Perth told me a story about this abo who went shopping in a hardware store he works at, and the abo was delighted to find out it had his fav brand of paint for sniffing back in stock. Like he was shopping for coffee or something.

can you say for defense purposes? Why your government so sissy isnt there only like 3 million people living in aussie land.

>white """"Technology"""""

No, you would be arrested with the and charged intent to assault or murder someone.

You aren't allowed to use anything to defend yourself in Australia, even if the criminal attacking you has a weapon themselves.

Interesting. If it weren't for all the PC shit, I think we could gain a lot of knowledge by studying abo genetics. It's almost like they are a slightly more distant genetic relative to homo-sapiens.

Your country is a backward shithole mate.

There are a tone of abos that are very "white" that live outside the communities and are normal. These are the ones who the left put on show every time they can. Thats pretty ironic because the only abos you're willing to show off are the westernized ones. But from what i can tell the ones who are pretty western are super red-pilled. They aren't effected by all the bullshit propaganda becuase they can see first hand that its the way it is because of the actions of abos not of everyone else. Because they live it first hand and got out of that mess by being not retarded.

Get one of those red pilled ones to help you with your studies on genes. They would be happy to im guessing.

That's not true, you can use equal force

>You aren't allowed to use anything to defend yourself in Australia, even if the criminal attacking you has a weapon themselves.

You are legitimately retarded.

Please enlighten me about nigger """technology"""

No you can't. You're likely to be jailed. You will have to go to court, most juries convict them because they are brainwashed by the left.

well they can make dank memes desu senpai

You need to do some reading.

More like you do, you fucking moron.

austlii.edu.au/au/legis/qld/consol_act/cc189994/s271.html

Nigg memes are so shit compared to 4chin memes, bro.

Stop spreading false information retard

Kill yourself my man

It's the autistic people that get shit done, put a normie in the same situation and you get the failures you see on those television survivor competitions.

>What is bait and camp