I’m about to play Bloodborne for the first time. Any tips?

I’m about to play Bloodborne for the first time. Any tips?

Go with the saw cleaver, go quality build 30dex 30str get the big ass sword as fast as you can don’t be afraid to die and down feel cheap if you get stuck and decide to run through the level, it will usually end up in a boss fight

dont...t that game fuck in sux

This game sucks 5 inch shit dick in hell

Trips get

Farm blood vials in the beginning area. Go for as long as you can possibly tolerate, then go some more. Get as many as you can at the start so you dont have to worry about it later on. You'll have plenty of healing items and you'll be able to level up your health, endurance, strength. Get ready to die a lot. It'll kill your spirit, but you'll push through. The game is worth experiencing. I put like 250 hours into it.

There's no trips for you, user.

If you're not terrible at games like these people are, you should have a blast

Oil urns and molotovs are your friends against early game beasts. But don't get too reliant on them because if you die the consumables are gone and the beasts respawn/boss has full health.

Be patient. Learn from every death. You should die enough so that losing blood echoes won't matter, but learning the map/strategies will. Fear the old blood, friend.

Game is total shit.

Yeah, trade it in for a better game.

if you play like a pussy, you're gonna die a lot. aggression is key especially against bosses. get in their asses.

Try to learn to parry.

Okay, so I can only assume that the dudes who think this game is utter shit play nothing but Call of Duty and PUBG right? The Dark Souls/Bloodborne crowd really dig these brutal games. These games have a loyal following. Its not niche either...They've sold like gangbusters, so they're popular. I'd say, after you finished Bloodborne, play a couple of games in between to clean your palate, then jump into Dark Souls 3.

this user is right play aggressive

Parry Parry Parry. Learn to parry FAST. Its absolutely vital. Use the Hunter's Blunderbuss shotgun. Easier to parry. Its the weapon that can get you through the entire game.

in most situations its better to be in the boss's face and side strafe. dont roll forwards or backwards a ton of bosses have roll catches.

its a very good game maybe they are just salty that they don't have a ps4 to play it who knows

As with the Souls games, get gud son

Play the music box

Yeah use the "cheat save" where you download your progress or whatever into the cloud on PSN and then you can upload it and start off from that point if you die if you want. Or just git gud or whatever, seems to work.