I'm a Pro DJ whose successful AMA no amateur questions

I'm a Pro DJ whose successful AMA no amateur questions

so, simply pressing the play button and hearing other people's music that you didn't create makes you a professional at what, exactly?

He's the DJ, I'm the rapper

Are you a nigger

Are you an OG from the G-Funk era, or new school, or maybe just a different altogether?

So, do you put scratches in those round black thingies that my grandparents used to play with?

do you put that dumb 4-4 kick drum beat under every single song?

Which DAW do you use?

are traps gay?

how much do you blow on cocaine and liquor a week?

you gonna dump track so we can all see how shit you are

this

waves or izotope??

Why didn’t you write, “I’m a successful DJ, AMA.” Guess that’s why you get the big bucks and I’m just a silly hedge fund manager

a DJ? like, a radio DJ? well shit, i used to do that back in college... any asshole with clock can be a DJ. can you be more specific? hip-hop mix DJ? record producer? some generic club DJ with a beat sequencer?

my question is why don't you use a picture of your own equipment ? why do you use a pic off a random site for attention ? if your "successful" show us your own shit, brag about "your success" not others pic.right now you seem like another wanna be loser that scored one $500 gig once

Have you Been it arw you molesting any women or children? #metoo

this and this.

Just about 25 mins and not a single reply from OP it looks like.

The only DJ you are is a degenerate jackoff.

yup, time to fuck this thread right off.

What the fuck is with that mixing console? That’s like posting “I am a pilot” with a picture of a boat.

>whose

So what's your favorite modular synth? Any fav DAW's? Oh wait, you said DJ, not producer my mistake. You have no idea what I'm even talking about.

If you're a DJ, why the fuck are you posting a studio board?

This. OP doesn't even know what he's talking about. Probably lying.

Not OP but

Uhe beatzille
Caustic's modular (because one modular signal can be fed into another into another, up to 16.. i've sampled some warm shit from it)

Do you think you're making real music ? like a guitar or piano player that spends decade mastering their instrument.
? Like creating something ? and why is this a studio mix you got there ?
Or you accept your just there to light the party and don't really care what on as long as everybody is drunk and high ?

>whose