No gore shocks me anymore, im starting to feel like i've seen it all, what's the worst you've seen...

no gore shocks me anymore, im starting to feel like i've seen it all, what's the worst you've seen? is DD the worst out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBTAEf28FmU
youtube.com/watch?v=g9xhG0-rLgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post worst gore youve ever seen

That video with sound got me pretty bad

worst gore i've ever seen

>is DD the worst out there?
You've never seen it lol
Its nothing compared to other popular shit that gets posted here
DD is a myth meme

DD isn’t a myth. Seen it myself, it’s fucked but definitely not the worst

Saw a video of live diseased cows being tossed into a huge grinding machine, the sounds of the cows bellowing and moments later their bones crunching and finally the head and brains exploding in-between the rotating Gear Hammers was simply indescribable.

(It was said Saddam Hussein's sons Usay & Uday liked to execute State Prisoners in a similar manner...tossing them alive and naked into a car shredder)

you animal

the hell is DD?

Savage!

What is DD? I want to see it. pls explain

A fingerbox-esque myth

Nice try, FBI

stop being a faggot

so what is the worst? grifter is a myth but this pic is scary imagining if this was real, and it definitely has happened but just probably not on video.

Some guy threw slammed an infant into the pavement and stomped its head into mush, worst thing ive ever seen and i hate my friend for showing me it, i was like 13

sauce

The worst stuff I see are not the "gross" gore stuff with cartel spics chopping off limbs of poor cunts, but the smaller cringier thing that can happen everyday like getting a paper cut.

it is CP where they kill the kid at the end and it is very real and not out there it is in some encrypted file but you can still find the 6 min preview. I never saw it but the info is out there. you sick nigger.

I watched the grifter on youtube. it's not even that scary
youtube.com/watch?v=kBTAEf28FmU

I dont know you fucking idiot, this was like 12 years ago on his parents computer. And im not asking him for it.

You lie it is in an encrypted file faggot quit trying to be king edge you sock chewing queer.

that's not real faggot.

This..... (It sounds sick...but it would be FUN to lay underneath the exit-chute of that machine with my GF, both of us fucking like spider monkeys, while a few hundred pounds of rendered pig or cow guts rained down upon us from above..... That would be extremely erotic!!

youtube.com/watch?v=g9xhG0-rLgU

Daisy Destruction

yeah it's probably just as real as the grifter faggot

KEK! ur funkin hilarious bro

Checked
and you get the King Edge award for this thread.

I've seen an infinite amount of gore OP but this is the worst death I've heard about

Oh yeah how about I pay a homless man to fuck his asshole on your door knob faggot, better wear plastic gloves you open your front door next time bitch.

What even is the grifter legend?

Fake and gay pretty much. Also used to bait newfags. There ya go.

what even is google?

>OI!
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks mate

jfc

>This video is supposedly disturbing enough to cause its viewers to an hero, leaving it a mystery as to just who is posting threads about it every five minutes
i died

this is just horrifying

same bro, that shits kinda funny tbh

mexi ripping heart shit

What's it titled on best gore. I always watched it without sound but those that actually did tells me it's awful. I'm kinda curious/bored.