So, apparently the deputy at the FLA school decided not to enter the building...

So, apparently the deputy at the FLA school decided not to enter the building. Can anyone explain to me how giving up our guns and relying on these idiots to protect us is a good idea?

Sorry, I think I will continue to carry. When seconds count, the cops will only be minutes away - or they might be seconds away and decide to let you fucking die because fuck you. The second you entrust your safety to someone else you have become a victim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V6qqAuEoJXs
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
azdailysun.com/stray-bullet-kills-phoenix-girl/article_51997bc3-5dbb-513f-89a7-5b128029287c.html
deadspin.com/police-victim-felt-pressured-not-to-press-charges-agai-1561846633
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

honestly i get why everyone is jumping on this guy, but i bet his training is to "wait for backup" or something like that. most cops/security guards are NOT fucking rambo or the terminator, when confronted with real danger 90% of them will hide like this guy did, at least until proper backup arrived, and a perimeter is established, by which time the whole school is dead.

damn shit's fucked
1984 really isn't so bad guys we need Terminator security robots

>most cops/security guards are NOT fucking rambo or the terminator

But that's what our dear glorious cheeto thinks teachers are capable of

Just a job... why die.

First off its not the polices job to protect you, it's their job to enforce the law. Think about it, the police can't show up unless they're called, which only happens after a crime is committed. They can't magically show up before sit goes down, that's fucking retarded, it is our job to protect ourselves and their job to enforce the laws we all supposedly live by. Exhibit A
youtu.be/V6qqAuEoJXs

You clearly have a mental disorder. It's called a Messiah Complex. Google it.

thanks for that informative post commie

But killing people is illegal

Sorry, he was a little busy, i was sucking his dick.

No regrets

Siting in ambush behind a door vs going Rambo are two different things, yeah so don't judge behind that chi latè faggett

No shit, really? Well now, just try explaining that to the criminals that do it anyway.

Aaddd it was a gun free zone, maybe putting please and thank you on the sign will work

Cowards. All cops are cowards. All cops are PX commandos. I was never afraid of getting shot. I am fatalistic.

>Sorry, I think I will continue to carry.
Good. I hope the cops put a plug in your ass because you're a faggot with a gun in the middle of a mass shooting

Not my point.

If I have a 9 mml and I hear fucking ar 15 and im alone I would think about it but still it is kinda fucked up he didnt go in.
Guy loves Life also there is a protocol of waiting I think for backup

Because I trust myself to protect me more than some underpaid beat cop? I dont think that means what you think it means.

You are what's wrong with the world.

That shield is supposed to represent you protecting people.

You are what's wrong with the world.

because 6 hours of training will prepare the average teacher that graduated with a useless liberal arts degree

>only cops should have guns
>cops and government employees are idiots who can't be trusted with guns
Hmm

the fat ass coach charged at the shooter unarmed

do teachers need guns? or do cops just need balls?

Trained officer vs a kid with a bargain barrel AR?

No, he thinks that armed people might protect themselves better than the cops would, and he is right. You don't have to be rambo to return fire when someone is shooting at you, you just have to be scared for your life.

- no one is coming to save you
- everything is your responsibility
- save who needs to be saved
- kill who needs to be killed
- always be working

- no one is coming to save you

are you retarded lmao

Did the sign have a big gun with a circle and slash through it? That always works.

LMAO I don't have to worry about that, they will be outside hiding behind a car or something.

probably the gym teacher would be more trusted to handle a gun, my ex gym teacher used to be in the marines he could do a pushup with his fists and two fit above the ground and was an old guy that was really impressive.

>be essentially a single resource rent a cop
>have a single .45
>Hear gunshots inside. It's a fully-loaded AR-15
>Nopefuckthatshit.jpg

I don't blame them. Who wants to die for a bunch of ungrateful dipshits who's faces are never not looking at their fucking phone.

No. It's because you have an over inflated sense of purpose, user and you're probably a control freak,too. Maybe you shouldn't be around firearms. What if I stand up to you in public?

he also thinks it happened because of video games and movies

also, Obama is a nigger born in Kenya

you're right though, even children can shoot a gun, let's arm them all

You'll get shot faggot

he needed balls or at least shoot in the air or something to distract the shooter
that kid was trained

This is just a friendly reminder:
Police have no duty to protect you, the citizenry, from harm or death.
See Warren vs District of Columbia - the police’s duty is to the public at large and no specific duty to protect an individual is enforced.
This is why I will never give up my personal protections - the police don’t have to protect us, it’s up to ourselves. Courts have set precedence in legal rulings for it.

depends you need to be on the strongest part of the car like behind the the side from the motor and the tire

Do you need the fucking court cases? Or can you not read?

>that kid was trained
apparently he took his training way more seriously than the cop did

But they're still supposed to prevent crimes right? Even murder?

I would report you as a second gunman at the scene
you ammosexuals need to be taught a painful permanent lesson

>the public at large
would that include the entire student body he was assigned to protect?

Nope. They don’t have to - they are here to enforce the law, ie capture for holding until arraignment, after they break laws. Criminals are entitled to due process, victims are entitled to nothing really.

And they can still shoot all the niggers they want

"shoot in the air to distract the shooter"

You're a fucking retard. There's this thing called gravity. That means what goes up must come down. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER shoot your gun up into the air. You have absolutely no clue where it's going to come back down and what it will hit when it does.

Please never do this.

That constitutes an individual. The only duty he had is after the kid was done shooting to apprehend him for holding until arraignment in front of a judge can occur.

>cops are here to enforce the law
>burglary, murder and robbery are legal

k

Pretty much, and they get the blue protection too.

Lol fuck nigger cops

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

>I don't understand terminal velocity

Great rebuttal.

Not a cop's duty to protect people.

And yea, you should continue to carry. I'll feel safer the more people have guns. (Not sarcasm.)

It's called Mutually Assured Destruction.
It works with international disputes, and it works when someone gets a bug up their ass to try and rob a gun store.
It'll work basically everywhere else.

Mind you, one of the key things that would turn the tide though, is guards at schools with RIFLES. A rifle is infinitely easier to aim accurately than a handgun, and that's important.

Mind you, good luck convincing soccer moms that their schools need private security with 'scary big black guns'. (The only big black guns they like are Jamal's arms and his dick when daddy's at the office.)

Or parents could pay the fuck attention to their kids, you know... maybe get jr. some fucking therapy for all that angst he's having... or we could keep arguing about gun laws and stuff instead of addressing the problem, the fact that a kid who was batshit insane was not noticed until he shot up a school.

Lrn2comprehend, dumbass.
Cops have to arrest people breaking the law. That is what their job is. They do not however have to stop Jamal from raping your ass and making you his bitch, but they do have to arrest him after he does.

You mean the maximum speed at which a falling object can achieve?

You know what, go for it. Just make sure you shoot 90 degrees straight up so you can catch it with your skull.

then why does the slogan on the FUCKING car say to serve and protect?
you fucking muppet

protect and serve dumbass!

>It's called Mutually Assured Destruction.
wow you think like a child playing army
faggot

>thinks "to serve and protect" means a goddamn thing anymore

Man, they sure "serve and protect" the black community

If I call 911 they are expected to be there user. Stop talking shit.

Jokes on you my guns chambered in 9mm, wont even go up far enough to get to speed on the way back down

no faggot if you dont have a gun and a fucker is shooting what to do ?

Apparently you don’t.
azdailysun.com/stray-bullet-kills-phoenix-girl/article_51997bc3-5dbb-513f-89a7-5b128029287c.html

5 minutes later.

By which time your victimizer has already done whatever he wanted to do to you.

Why do you shoot a pussy caliber user? You a faggot or something?

Schools are gun free zones. You have no business being anywhere near one during regular class hours whatsoever.

Was mostly a joke m8, It *CAN* kill. specifics are disputed.

>I would report you as a second gunman at the scene
But that's exactly what he would be. Even if you knew him, would you walk up and ask if he's there to help?
Nope, he's a second shooter.

.357 gave me ptsd

Then they get a big fat lawsuit.
Which is why police don't follow your stupid idea of what law enforcement is.
You're just saying this because you believe gun ownership should be unlimited.

When asked what Peterson (an armed sheriff's deputy tasked with protecting students at a Florida high school) should have done, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said the deputy should have "went in, addressed the killer, killed the killer."

Sounds like his boss thinks he shouldn't have "waited for backup."

I'm only increasing my gun ownership and range time.

If that faggot saved my life I would file a lawsuit against him for endangering the lives of children and he'd be broke as fuck from the legal fees.

I've heard things about 10mm but the numbers 1 and 0 make up binary and I'm an agender fluid polysexual foxkin so it triggers me too much

This.

Seriously, the more people with guns the better. Police are not there for your protection. The courts rule that this is the case over and over again.

And somehow, California-cucks and sjw's want us to abandon our guns and weapons, and 'put the knife in the bin', and 'trust in society to protect us.'

I'll keep living, thank you.

What, you think cops can instantly teleport to your house when they get the call from dispatch?

If a crime has been committed and there is proof of said crime - but how many times have you read that in cases of domestic violence that didn’t have clear cut signs of trauma/abuse that since the girlfriend/wife declined to press charges, that police simply left because there was no proof of a crime? Hands were tied.
Case in point - deadspin.com/police-victim-felt-pressured-not-to-press-charges-agai-1561846633
Who’s talking shit now?

Oh I don't BLAME the cop, I just don't think we should trust them to protect us, especially when it's not their job.

No I don't. But some faggot (you?) was seriously trying to push the talking point that the poilce's job ISN'T law enforcement.

I personally would like to be able to defend myself if thats alright with you. I'd rather be responsible for my own safety than wait for a bunch of protocol to be cleared so they can scrape my brains off the wall and alert my family of my passing.

Because it's propaganda. People need to like the cops, or the cops can't do their jobs as easily. (Arrest people for crimes, and generally parade about town.)

Join the Church of Colt, user. .45 doesn't discriminate

> a professional police officer didn't intervene in a school shooting
> that means that any civilian with a gun would have saved the day

that's what the kids call a non sequetur these days, isn't it

Don’t worry about more guns - you only got 2 hands. Get more ammo, and more practice and training in.

Domestic violence is a much broader term. Rape, robbery and burglary aren't. Stop trying to downplay the role of the police in our society. You sound like a gun nut.

>Tis only a joke, I was merely /acting/ retarded!

Good. Not everyone is you, fuckin' John Wayne or whoever the fuck you think you are.

Good thing I have you around to diagnose me 3 seconds and strip me of my rights for an internet comment. Still cant figure out why trump overturned the mental health firearms restrictions? Youre a shining example.

I, like most legal non democrat gun owners, would never use them for an act of aggression. Only in the most dire of circumstances and only in defense of my life or someone elses. You wouldn't stand up to me in public anyway. I started throwing bales of hay when i was 14 years old and now I work on my family's cattle farm. I am a big ol' country boy.

underrated post
>user thinking it though goes a long way

Propaganda.

No, it's the simplest way to explain why the common person having guns makes me feel safer, and I believe makes it actually safer as well.

Nodoby wants to abandon guns. People just want a stronger process in place to keep delusional retards like you from getting guns. Is that really too much to ask for?

He would be protecting the public by setting up the perimeter so the suspect couldn't escape.
Altough that hasn't been the standard since columbine where they stood outside with dicks in hand like it was a hostage threat.
New protocol was to go toward the active shooter and end it, preferably in a team, but apparently he missed that memo.
So did the ones at dandy hook...

I won't be happy until guns start killing people on their own

The people that died already got shot. If they were armed they might have shot back.

Not me. That was a different user.

I just think it's foolish to leave your safety completely up to the police, when A) it takes time for them to reach you, time that your attacker has free reign to do whatever the hell he wants to you and, B) they haven't exactly been all that trustworthy lately

The odds of a random shot falling on someone are hilariously low; though my great-uncle caught one in the cheek.

I wasn't there for it though my grandfather was. They didn't hear the shot so the best they could figure was someone took a shot with the .22 at a squirrel or small at a heavy angle; didn't even break his tooth but it went clear through his cheek.

fuckhead, you're not even from america.

everyone here knows that ever since oj (1995), cops will arrest someone even if the victim decides they don't want to press charges.

go back to sucking on your piss-poor russian vodka, bitch.

>wanting to fight back makes you some wild west gun nut edge-lord
seek help

You are some kind of delusional narcissist, user. Stop denying it.
Normal people don't brag about carrying weapons into a fucking school shooting. You really should be required to have a mental health assessment if you plan on using firearms, quite frankly.

dat cold war mindeset. Impressively backwards AND retarded. Well done. Now go to bed

I mean. It is disputed man not really likely to kill a healthy man, just give ya a good bonk.