I hope you realize that Warhammer 40k is next in line for politically correct reboot?

I hope you realize that Warhammer 40k is next in line for politically correct reboot?

Enjoy your SJW Emperor magically rising from golden throne or something like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R9w_uoUHgiE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2nM1GEllg
youtube.com/watch?v=-MeVxKZBOfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would not be so sure.
This whole SWJ is losing steam fast.

Do you plan to vote merkel out of office or something?

No, Mr. CIA!
I love Merkel and would never say anything about our most glorious leader!

The revival of the 40k timeline will mark the franchise's death

I don't care.
We have our own God-Emperor of Mankind.

>tfw the emperor will turn out to be a homo upon rebirth

>In the grim darkness of the far future, there are only hermaphrodites

>implying his companions aren't.

lmao never
games workshop will never ever in the coming billion years futher or rework 40k

Get well soon Germanybro

No they are just super masculine you faggot.

>Big badass strategy games get politically corrected
>Angry Birds get redpilled
Top kek

>I hope you realize that Warhammer 40k is next in line for politically correct reboot?

You know... thinking about it that way, I'm kinda glad they killed off Warhammer Fantasy and replaced it with Age of Sigmar.

That way at least the original setting is preserved since it's no longer being worked on.

I wouldn't want to see a Warhammer where the dwarfs aren't the bitter, (rightfully) xenophobic fuckers they are.

On the other hand I wonder how SJW would handle the Tau.

Because those guys are basically them.

>Angry Birds get redpilled

I havent watch the movie because is fucking angry bird.

What the fuck happens?

>On the other hand I wonder how SJW would handle the Tau.
>Because those guys are basically them.

Taus are efficient at least, and use their token niggers (kroots) as canon fodder when the need arise

youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg

They literally bomb the refugee pigs. There is no happy ending for the refugees and the birds live happily ever after in their homogenous society, ever wary afterwards of foreign people coming to their land.

I always imagined the Tau to be Australians with weaponized abos.

>Taus are efficient at least, and use their token niggers (kroots) as canon fodder when the need arise

So...the only difference is, that Tau are honest to themself about it?

I highly doubt it
GW's target audience of 13 year olds is not into SJW shit

Warhammer 40k is already the most politically correct fictional universe.

Sisters of battle are just as important as Space Marines
The strongest Chaos god is a trannyfuck
Homofuck is allowed in the empire
Eldar (europeans) are dying out
In the end it will be orks(niggers) vs tyranids (mudslimes)

>be 12 year old me
>paint my imperial guard army like nazis

HOLY FUCK

This is what happens when nerds into politics.

>I hope you realize that Warhammer 40k is next in line for politically correct reboot?
Source?

Also, if they did that, people would just abandon GW until it shuts down. Look at Age of Smegmar. Most WHFB fags are still playing the last edition, and didn't pick up Skubmar. Some only picked it up for conversions of their WHFB models--some got it for their WH40K models.

Otherwise, the WHFB reboot is a failure. You should know by how voracious they are when it comes to money and protecting their properties so it doesn't damage their money-making potential, although they do a good job damaging their own brands. They've learned from the mistakes of WHFB and won't be doing any reboots or retcons, unless they alienate their only customers, autistic as they may be. It won't get """progressive""" or PC, ever.

GW threw the femshits a bone by creating the Sisters of Battle, but that barely attracted women--so they don't get a voice in deciding what happens to WH40K.

Fags/trannies/various degenerates were also thrown a bone, by creating Slaanesh (his/her Chaos SM chapter, and tranny rape demons) and the Dark Eldar, but you don't hear too many faggots or trannies playing the game--they don't get a voice either.

Niggers were also thrown a bone, by creating one of the coolest SM chapter that even white people liked (the Salamanders), but almost none of them bought it (or even steal it). Most of them are oblivious to the fact that WH40K exists, or wargaming/miniatures in general--they definitely don't get a voice.

Only autistic and nerdy white people, and maybe some highly autistic Asians, plays the game. Actual white nerds, not those pseudo-nerd hipster cuck faggots.

It will never happen, unless they actually bought the miniatures and actually played. Look at video games. They tried, but their games often didn't sell that the industry is making a 180 (and it only took a year) and started making shit "lewd" again, even if it eternally triggers the femshits.

>So...the only difference is, that Tau are honest to themself about it?
That's a huge difference

>Sisters of battle are just as important as Space Marines
What ? No

>The strongest Chaos god is a trannyfuck
Slaanesh is not stronger

>Homofuck is allowed in the empire
Would probably be ruled as slaaneshi practice on most imperium worlds

>Eldar (europeans) are dying out
In the end it will be orks(niggers) vs tyranids (mudslimes)
How is that politically correct ?

Go hue somewhere else

Did exactly the same, here is an old pic

mid part of my post was meant for of course

>Sisters of battle are just as important as Space Marines
Implying
Space Marines are the Mary Sue poster boys of the setting
Sisters of Battle are the most neglected army by far, nobody gives a shit about them
>The strongest Chaos god is a trannyfuck
Khorne is the Strongest, and Slaanesh is the most disgusting creature in the universe
>Homofuck is allowed in the empire
I'm sure there are a couple of planets where it is outlawed
>Eldar (europeans) are dying out
Eldar are alien filth, not Europeans.
There are trillions of humans in the galaxy, and most are white Brits
>In the end it will be orks(niggers) vs tyranids (mudslimes)
>implying the Emprah won't return and save mankind
Heretic

If you like Age of Sigmar you deserve to be raped to death by bronies.

Warhammer is confusing me. Where do I find the actual lore? All I find are summaries of what happened. Where is the source material?

>What ? No
Yes they are, they work closely with the inquisition so of course they are fucking important.
>Slaanesh is not stronger
Yes it is, you have to remember that in the past even Khorne knew that in the future Slaanesh would overpower even him, and that 40k is frozen in time a bit before 41k, so it's quite possible it already IS stronger.

>Would probably be ruled as slaaneshi practice on most imperium worlds
I have a novel as source for my statement, you have a "probably".

>How is that politically correct ?
You are dumb as a door if you don't think that those who decide what is and is not politically correct don't know perfectly where we are going. They want white people gone and niggers and sandniggers eternally at war.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

You sure? Sounds like you may benefit from some reeducation training.

Let me check the class availability....

they can't take away the past.

Don't forget they killed Slaanesh

Whatever you say, that doesn't make the w40k universe "politically correct"...

Also I'd like the source on the fact that imperium is ok with homosex

> (OP)
>Warhammer 40k is already the most politically correct fictional universe.

>implying Sisters of battle are anything but cannon fodder with boobplate
>implying Khorne isn't the strongest
>no one cares about homosex unless it's heretical
>implying Elderp didn't cause most of the galaxy's problems and aren't culturally based off eastern culture (shuriken, yinyang symbols, topknots, path of warrior aka bushido etc)
>implying the necrons won't purge both orkz and nids

How are you faggots falling for this obvious bait exactly?

> Implying 40k isn't prophecy

Pretty sure Nurgle is considered the most powerful of the Chaos Gods, actually.

There is no room for political correctness in the 40k lore. The setting of 40k is set up in a way that all its inhabitants are at constant war and crimes against the universe are committed daily.

Space marines are basically fanatical puritans, but instead of god they worship the emperor. Think about it

space marines hate
>degeneracy
>non repoductive sex
>HERESY!!!!!!
>other cultures
>other races
>other species

they are the at the height of xenophobia and no ambitions besides serving the emperor. and besides all of this they are seen galaxy wide as the most noble people there are.

just looking at the eldar as well their overall degeneracy of rampant sex and pursuit of pleasure birthed a FUCKING CHAOS GOD!!!! Eldar, besides the nids and chaos, are seen as the most degenerate being in the galaxy.

Orks are basically niggers. they use ghetto slang, have no technology, and are brutal in nature. They have no compassion and just want to destroy everything around them

The entire imperium of man is ruled by fear and brutality. There is 0 chance of adapting other cultures or even slightly different sub species of humans. Whenever they come across another race they just obliterate it. The IOM is incredibly nationalistic and it has to be to survive.
outside of the lore however i still dont believe that 40k will get the PC stick. GW is very reluctant to advance the story, and on top of that the female races (such as sisters of battle) recieve the least amount of revenue. Their target audience are teenage boys looking for a setting filled with brutality and an overall "dude bro" nature. GW is very careful when they do anything with the lore due to this fact, its the reason why space marines have remained escencially tamed phycopaths

so in conclusion, op is a fag who doesnt know shit about 40k :p

This is a better source

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000

Pretty sure that Malal is the best Chaos God.

>Can't travel the void
lol fuk it kunt lets just soup up this fkn HOLDEN CUNT

Too right m8, Tau are best race

none of the chaos gods are really considered more powerful than each other. they all derive their powers from the thoughts of soul bearing creatures and nature itself. While the gods constantly fight eachother, it is with a sense of irony since none of them can get a leg up on the other

Tzeentch was the most powerful but as of now they're all on the same level more or less

Was the Age of Sigmar reboot really as bad as people in this thread make it sound?

Whoever is strongest I'm pretty sure it's more or less canon that Slaanesh is the weakest.

Khorne and Nurgle represent the eternal plagues of life, war and disease and Tzeentch is playing the long game and is probably in charge of everything. Slaanesh was only a thing when degeneracy became utterly uncontrollable, which took millions of years of luxury.

>Was the Age of Sigmar reboot really as bad as people in this thread make it sound?

No.

It was worse.

Don't waste your shekels on it, Medpack.

slaanesh isnt just the god of pleasure, he is also the god of pain. It was the fact that the eldar were super sadistic and sexually degenerate that allowed him to be birthed. Now that he is around he basically has an endless supply of hate and suffering to feed upon

Khorne is the most powerful chaos god, always has been. His power never wanes but grows.

Slaanesh is trumped by ascetism.
Tzeentch is trumped by entropy.
Nurgle is trumped by medicine.

Khorne is ALWAYS ROCKING THE WAR COCK.

You're a fucking idiot. Slaneesh is the weakest of the God's going by canon.
1. Khorne
2. Tzeentech
3. Nurgle
4. Slaneesh
The final winner is speculated to be Nurgle because everything will eventually die, but Khorne is the one gaining the most power.
It's also speculated the the Eldar are building a God to kill Slaneesh. Wheras noone would even dream of touching any other Chaos God.
Fuck off you fuckface, learn the lore.

Also the God of Perfection, meaning anyone attempting to better themselves is serving Slaanesh.
And God of Excess, so anytime you are being anything other than completely neutral emotionally you're serving Slaanesh.

Also that is fucking wrong. He doesn't derive power when people feel pain, he gets power when people find pleasure in pain.

> Anytime someone thinks Tzeentech gains power.
CHAOS GODS DO NOT GET POWER WITH EMOTIONS.
They are formed by emotions, but they get power with acts.

/tg/

It's true, WH's time is coming.

Don't have a pic on me, but go to the Silver Tower page for fantasy on the GW site.

The battle priest was blacked.

You may be able to paint him white, but all the shit for him in the actual game, from art to player cards, has been blacked.

This is just the beginning, lads.

holy fucking shit I'm going out to see this right the fuck now.

dude you are the one who is wrong, the whole idea of slaanesh getting power from pain is due to the fact that if there was no pain in the universe, there would be no pleasure once that pain was alleviated, he still gains power from people causing pain, even if its not enjoyed by the victim.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R9w_uoUHgiE

Orks were literally made to btfo the nigrons, they did and they will do it again

For anyone wanting to learn the 40k lore, here is a good series that is actually entertaining to watch. It's funnier if you already know some of the lore, but it's also a good way to learn some of it in the first place.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2nM1GEllg

His channel has lots of great stuff.

Nurgle is the most powerful, but enjoys the neet life and poopoo peepee with his waifu too much to do his job.

Unless Gork and/or Mork come along them khorne runs away like a little bitch

That would require GW to have a creative thought or 2.

>recommending these videos as ways to learn the lore

What would you recommend? I love reading, so if there are books that cover the universe's lore I'd read those before I'd play any games are whatever.

They're the only videos that aren't boring as fuck. The only way to learn the lore without getting totally involved is to read the wiki over and over again.

It's a slow as fuck way to learn the lore, but the Commissar Cain novels are good.

They can't.

Even if GW shits into it, it is so fucking Niche that every fan of it will simply drop the official shit and run it in the community.

That, or we'll have IRL space marines genociding SJW heretics

>Commissar Cain novels
>features loads of stronk womyn soldiers in frontline combat being not-shit (SoB get a pass for having Power Armour, but these are guardswimmin)
>Uppity dyke beats the shit up a muhsoggykneest man
>good

Gaunt was better, even if the irish space ninjas did wear out after a while.

Best was Eisenhorn in my opinion.

At least none of the novels were as guuurl-power as the shit FFG pushes out.

So what if the poster picture and the model from the art is black, just paint him white for all I care, or pink, or blue, etc. it's your dude FFS

>entry level knowledge of w40k
>act as if you know everything
The thread is filled with you faggots, if you barely know anything, don't start to state your opinion as facts.

As on the topic, I think I heard somewhere that Eternal Crusade will perma ban for hate speach, I hope this is not true.

That would require GW giving a shit about anyone else's opinion, and doing stuff for political correctness in place of money.

In short, I have a better chance of being a missing primarch than that happening

>Eternal Crusade
>implying anyone will even touch that

youtube.com/watch?v=-MeVxKZBOfM

Why not? It's fun.

tyranidroach genocide when?

It's all good now.

Though things will be different when they start getting nigger facial structure and shit like that.

Top fucking kek
GW doesn't give a rat's ass about some leftist cucks whining on the internet. GW barely even knows internet exists.

They ain't touching their golden cow. The reason Fantasy was rebooted was because IT WASN'T MAKING ANY FUCKING MONEY. It hadn't been making money in years.
Whereas 40k, makes mad dosh for GW.

I wouldn't mind if GW gave us the option to build female guardsmen

Guardsmen sprues could use an update.
Like could a lot of other old as fuck 40k models.
Some of the friggin Aspect Warrior models are like, almost 2 decades old for example.

Why, so you can imagine your qt soldier gurls crying for daddy as an ork pulls her guts out foor by foot for its own amusement?

You're a sick fuck sven.

The second the Emperor dies for good, or is healed/ awakened, is when Chaos wins.
The instant the Emperor's psyche stops powering the Golden Throne, a horde of Daemons and other Chaos forces will bumrush the Imperial Palace and rape Terra.

Aren't Gamesworkshop pretty pissy about simplifying it for normalfags to understand? Not to mention everything was overpriced as hell when I remember shopping there a decade or so ago.

>Autism: The Game

Sage

The authors of the novel have already been at it for a while. Remember reading about arab sounding names in one 40K novel. Dunno what sort of PC reboot you're talking about.

i wouldn't call strange names pc 40k has all manner of fucked up names

Sure, but this was an arab sounding name. Minor stuff, the guy was killed and some sort of daemon thing had pretended to be him and taking care of his family for cover until he could murder and move on again. So I guess it was all good.

"There is 0 chance of adapting other cultures or even slightly different sub species of humans. "

Even dub dubz can't change the fact that
>Ratlings
>Ogryns
>Felinids
Exist within the Emperium.

Nurgle grows stronger through the life cycle.
Death, birth, disease, cures, and etc.
He is also the oldest, so by age alone he would probably be the strongest.

Remember, Khrone makes Nurgle stronger indirectly and there's nothing he can do by it.

I would say Tzeentch is the most "Dangerous".
He's the embodiment of chaos itself. It's why Nurgle fears him so much, he can manipulate anything/anyone just for kicks.
No one can do shit about it. But Tzeentch also knows, Nurlge will ultimately win when time ends.

It's probably why he keeps spinning time itself to favor him.

TLDR: Nurgle and Tzeentch are really the only 2 chaos gods worth a shit.

Lorewise, it's shitty beyond belief.
The new miniatures are also shitty, for most.

>Implying Slaanesh isn‘t tranny already.

commander cain is good, funny too

also the horus heresy series