How are they going to end this season after tomorrow...

How are they going to end this season after tomorrow? Did Matt and Trey make two episodes based upon the outcome of the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/clips/iv14td/male-locker-room-mentality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope they end the series

You do know they can make an episode in 2 days right?

Unless it gets called really early they'll end up with less than a day to turn in the episode. That's not enough time to do anything substantial. I wouldn't be surprised if they've already prepared 2 versions of Wednesday's episode, and only add in something minor at the last minute like the exact electoral count/states won.

It's pretty obvious Hillary is going to win

Not even a shill

>"it's pretty obvious the UK won't leave the EU"

They did with Obama and McCain.

>It's pretty obvious Hillary is going to win

Why? She's way behind in the polls and it's obvious how unpopular she is compared to Trump.

Yeah they took last week off so I'm assuming they used that time to make two episodes.

And does the season really end or is it just like a mid season break?

She's going to win, man. I despise her but she has it.

>She's way behind in the polls
Breitbart is literally the only site claiming this. And besides that, he's way behind electorally. He basically has to win every contested state and one or two states she's a solid lead in, like PA, to reach 270.

She may lose the popular vote, though I think she'll win that by 3% or so, but she will definitely win the electoral vote. I don't want her to, I just think that's what'll happen.

how can you just say straight up lies like that? is all your information from the national enquirer?

Drumpftards are in all-out denial right now, even when their own news sources have Clinton winning by a huge margin. It's already over.

from Sup Forums i would say

>still uses 'Drumpf' seriously
When you're ready to stop giggling at funny-sounding foreigner names exactly like you undoubtedly curse Trump voters for, come join us for an adult conversation. Until then, here's your (you).

why would they even need 2 episodes? the election is a minor plot points, its just a few scene they need to make which shouldnt take more than a day for them

Clinton's numbers aren't by a huge margin, but she is ahead. She wont win by a large enough margin that Trump will admit defeat. Most likely scenario is Clinton wins, Trump whines it was rigged and tells his followers to protest until it's proven it's not, this will probably go on for at least a week.

This is what happens when the average Sup Forumscuck gets his info from Brietbart, infowars, various youtube channels and twitter accounts, and those weird racist alt-right blogs.

Glad you guys are going to commit mass-suicide tomorrow!

They're gonna take another week off.

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day on Sup Forums. The tears and misery are going to be hilariously entertaining. And if Trump wins? Even better. The internet will explode. I, for one, can't wait.

They'll do what they did last time
Call their bookie and make an episode based on who has the best odds (Hilary)
If Trump wins they'll play the Hilary episode anyway like they planned to do if McCain won.

>Glad you guys are going to commit mass-suicide tomorrow!
Hillary winning her one-term as the least popular, least-trusted president in modern history will be worth it just for 2016 finally exposing just how vitrolic, hateful, and hypocritical liberals are.

you have a ton of foresight. Who's gonna win the super bowl this year?

>W-w-we didn't even want to win
Holy shit its already starting!
Please keep going I'm gonna make a montage or two out of all the tears and excuses.

>The tears and misery are going to be hilariously entertaining
I hope someone's compiled a remake of the Romnesia prediction compilation

brexit was different. anglos aren't as stupid as americos

I really could not give less of a shit about brawny black guys manhandling one another and throwing balls around.

Of course I want Trump to win, I'm just not hung up on it.

>british education

>mfw a Sup Forumstard who invaded Sup Forums said Sup Forums never even thought Romney had a chance
Their delusion is incredible.

>Did Matt and Trey make two episodes based upon the outcome of the election?

They are making the shows literally one week before they air, there was an incident a few seasons ago where Comedy Central had to delay an episode because they had a power outage in the South Park production offices and couldn't deliver the episode on time.

Rekt

Who's ready for the sequel?

I can't wait for decades of Democratic dominance to come. America will be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

By a corrupt warmonger who takes millions from Wall Street bankers and foreign governments, voted to build a wall, thinks of blacks as "superpredators," and had to cheat in her own primary just to be nominated?

The 21st century kinda looks like it sucks.

Yeah but every other country is doing it, so we need to look good

They won't though, the UK government will stall the Brexit forever until people won't care about it anymore (have something else to get angry about), only to silently put an end to it.

It's been 5 months since the referendum and the exit talks haven't even begun yet as the UK government still hasn't officially announced their intention to leave according to Article 50 of the EU constitution (something which was supposed to happen immediately after).

He's talking about the results of the referendum, not whether they'll actually leave or not

The Obama/McCain episode was good. Solid heist movie parody.

Tv is a liberal board because it's full of EU shitheads and redditlords.

I bet Ike is mixed up in the current election too and just pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

Trump is more widely despised than Clinton, people will vote for her just so he doesn't win.

I know! How stupid of them! Why don't they only get resources from MSNBC and CNN like every other intelligent being?? You sure showed them! :^)

Will Brexit go the way of the Irish Third Home Rule bill?
>"passed" but delayed indefinitely until there is an armed uprising
whoa

I was a Ron Paul supporter. I hated Romney, so I didn't even go to Sup Forums after he dropped out.

lol
>corrupt
no evidence to support this claim
>warmonger
ridiculous. libya and syria air raids were/are nato led and supported by the entire western world. if you mean russia, it's nonsensical to equate a potential no fly zone over parts of syria to an act of aggression
>who takes millions from Wall Street bankers and foreign governments
literally every politician takes donations from a combination of financial companies, unions, hospitals, oil companies, etc. republicans championed citizens united to open the floodgates for unrestricted campaign donations and more dark money in politics. clinton and dems want to overturn it. also clinton foundation donations are all earmarked for charities with tax records available
>voted to build a wall
fence along third of border 10 years ago before the issue had evolved. trump is still saying crazy shit that most have moved on from
>thinks of blacks as "superpredators,"
20 year old speech that in no way references black people. another lie.
>and had to cheat in her own primary just to be nominated?
again completely baseless with no supporting evidence
I'm not even ctr but you niggers are so fucking stupid I couldn't resist

you know those 2 are infinitely more reputable than some loser Trumpcuck who gets his news from Twitter and thedailystormer, right?

i refuse to watch anymore episodes because i am burned out on this fucking election and all the bullshit connected to it

you guys i'm scared
>brexit won
>cubs won the superbowl
>dude weed lmao won
what if trump does win

Check the bookies mate. Hillary is 1/6 as we speak.

If Drumpf won, would that mean they'd have to keep Garrison as the president for the next four years?
That might lead to some hilarity, but it might detract from the boys hi-jinks even more.

>dude weed lmao won
what?

People who use pot don't get put to death anymore I guess?

This. They probably did make 2 episodes.

>bookies
come on man. why do people here hate statistics and scientific methodology?

southpark.cc.com/clips/iv14td/male-locker-room-mentality
Drumpfags btfo.

yeah, shillary "ww3 is gonna be swell" clinton isnt a scary prospect at all.

if you disagree with what the book says, then go make some money

1/6 means she's favored, 6/1 would mean she's the underdog. In case you're confused

The last episode they literally said "vote for Hillary Clinton"

I get it's easy for them to rip on Trump for laughs and the memberberries analogy is fairly astute, but Clinton is not a better choice than Trump

The race is close, literally too close to call.
I expect a Hillary win, but a narrow one, in the 285-270 range.
But there will be weird defections, like NH.

'member when Obama took away all your guns and turned your children into gay Muslims?
I 'member!

I wish voting for a third party mattered... I'm so depressed I have to vote for one of these idiots tomorrow. Hilary is a criminal and trump is a joke...

Why did we let US become this...

i was almost culled to vote for the green party candidate, but in the end that really is a waste of a vote. enjoy hillary. i'm going to get drunk

our election process really is horrible

this
They talk about this, the not-current affairs bits are done ahead. They basically prepare as much as possible but...
They have basically a week to write, animate what they need and voice the current affair stuff.

The odds are currently 2/1 payout for under 299.5 electoral college votes, so if you think so you could make some decent cash putting a bet out there

I don't disagree with you, I'm just saying

>no evidence to support this claim
Didn't she fail to report contributions from foreign donors to the Obama administration?

>warmonger
Hillary has been a hawk for decades. This is will known.

>well every politician takes money from wall street it's okay when she does it
Wasn't citizen's united literally an attempt to suppress a group from airing a movie critical of her? Big shocker she'd oppose it.

>voted to build a wall
Still a fact.

>superpredators
She championed a crime bill that disproportionately affects minorities, which SJWs today forgive only for her.

>primary
If the litany of leaked evidence proving collusion between her campaign and the DNC doesn't convince you, then you are beyond convincing. You have presupposed your position before regarding any bit of evidence. Let me guess, it's a Russian conspiracy, right?

>so I didn't even go to Sup Forums after he dropped out.
You missed out fambles. The butthurt was delicious.

I mean, hopefully for the sake of everyone who voted for it they won't.

I mean the reason most people even voted for leaving, was so immigrants don't come and take their jobs.
But that's ignoring the fact that Britian has work Visas for people outside of the EU, and had them before the EU too.
The reason immigrants taking jobs to begin with is a problem because immigrants are ready to work dirt cheap for the opportunity to live in the UK.
Now imagine how much cheaper they'll be willing to work, when their employer holds their visa hostage.
And it's not like an entire generation of people who grew up studying the English language, and the English terminology of their craft specifically because their parents wanted a better life for them abroad, is just going to up and decide they won't go to England.
They'll fight tooth and nail to get a work visa, and they'll get them, because they'll be cheaper for the employers. Except now the government will also have to allocate a shitton of funding to issuing, keeping track of and controlling visas/visa holders.

As for On topic:

Usually I'd say it's going to be an episode where the election or its outcome specifically isn't mentioned a lot, and works either way because of it with minor alterations, but considering this is a planned season, they might've planned a different episode for the two scenarios. Maybe even two different endings to the season.

>people actually believe Trump can win

yall are fuckin dumb

Libyan airstrikes were beyond what was agreed.
It went from a no fly zone, into carpet bombing government positions.
Guess what, Libya is a FUCKING FAILED STATE NOW

>I wish voting for a third party mattered
The goal of voting for the third party isn't so they win, its to get them to 10 or 15% of the popular vote so they qualify for equal time in future elections.

Too bad i couldn't give a shit about johnson.

Even Nate Silver gives him roughly 1/3 odds. I mean, I wouldn't bet my life on 1/3, but it's far from impossible.

Stop getting your election predictions from openly biased sources. Is it definitely a Trump victory? No. Is it LIKELY a Trump victory? No. But is it POSSIBLE for him to win? Yes.

you idiots have been saying that shit for 18 months and look where it got him

its possible but it won't happen

i'm actually about to go put a bet down because this is free money - he will not win

Both Republicans and Democrats take notice when third-party votes cover the differential between the winner and loser. For instance, the Republicans are going to take notice when the Libertarian Party's votes could've gotten them victory.

This forces them to try and court libertarian voters who are easily turned off by their more authoritarian policies.

You think they'd ever allow a non-establishment candidate in the presidency?

He could outright win the vote, he still wouldn't win the presidency, and people wouldn't see the actual vote count. Granted, I don't think it'd be necessary in this case, as no way Trump would win to begin with, but federal government has a cozy set up. Not going to let it go by the wayside.

So how interesting will Sup Forums be tomorrow? Is it worth checking things out for actual facts or will it just be whining or trump praise?

I'm gonna spend tomorrow night at browsing Sup Forums if Trump loses. The butt hurt going to reach levels we've never thought possible if he loses.

>is it POSSIBLE for him to win? Yes
Yeah, just like it's POSSIBLE to get struck by lightning. It's just not going to happen.

its completely biased over there, same thing happened last year with farage

The fire rises.

The odds are terrible though... -600 for hillary. Not worth the price really. Brexit had similar odds right before

It's probably going to have a sticky, and the rest of the threads will be spammed so fast into existence that every thread will fall off of page 10 before a single person could comment.

>Sup Forums
>actual facts
Kek. The meltdown tomorrow will be glorious.

It will be interesting in a "massive fucking shitstorm" sort of way, so the latter.

it will probably be pretty good. it's largely going to be wild, unfounded speculation though. so don't bother if you want facts

You'll be lucky if you can post anywhere on the site at all. The amount of traffic the first debate between the two brought the servers to its knees
and now with hiro doing whatever he can to squeeze as much as profit as he can it'll be worse this time

one giant autistic temper tantrum, then they remember that they are 14 year olds and couldn't even convince their parents to vote for trump

>one giant autistic temper tantrum, then they remember that they are 14 year olds and couldn't even convince their parents to vote for trump

do you even realize how autistic you sound when the guy is with one foot in the white house?

I am going to miss obama... and I'm already looking fondly back at Dubya. These are bad times.

Guess I'll just have to go to plebit.

Does everyone know what they will post on Sup Forums tomorrow? I'm gonna post what I did in 2012

>Wow I didn't really think he'd win

>I voted for Obama because I wanted free college but I kinda regret it now

I got a bunch of (you)s

i remember people on Sup Forums saying the same sort of thing about brexit, which, at the time, actually had worse odds than trump

Why would something like the election, that pretty much writes itself, be the focus of the season finale?
What about Cartman, is he changed forever, or is there going to be a return to his former self?
What about the Member Berries, only they can kill each other?

ffs
meant for
also you're not going to find any informed discussion on reddit either

It's definitely possible but just because one thing at 6/1 hit doesn't mean everything at 6/1 will hit

Hi SRS.

No they didn't.

>Parker felt strongly over the course of the election season that Obama would win the election, so much so that he bet money on his victory in October. The team initially intended to create an alternate version in case McCain won, but found the prospect too daunting, considering their quick production schedule.

The "President Hillary" episode is already in the can, I'm sure.

What a fucking gambit by them.

yeah but it was pretty obvious Obama was gonna win.