Benelux TOTS tonight sub edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/867062640081739776
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6W_BT2ziik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/favela/

thank you for bumping the thread my dude

You're welcome.

Swear every supposedly OP player I use is shit. Bought Martial with a hunter chem style on him (cheapest on the market) and he couldn't score in a brothel. Missed at least a sitter a game.

Maybe the problem aren't the players.

I don't understand. I played either 16 or 15 for some time. I had a decent win percentage so I climbed the divisions in Seasons mode. Now I'm playing the 17 version of the same game mode and 2 draws and 6 losses in the 10th division.

Has something changed with the iterations or is it just me? I seem to have incredible troubles penetrating defence and also getting shots towards goal.

Pretty much every game I have some decent passing game near their keeper area and even shots at times but those all miss the target. Then they pass to Ronaldo on the flank and it's most likely a goal. Pretty frustrating.

>playing FUT after Christmas

>THE CANADIAN AUTIST NAMED STEVEN F FROM ONTARIO

Fucking kek

I don't play 17 at all but why are you such salty fags over people with great cards? These are some of the best players I pulled from the packs you earned for winning tournaments (TOTS, futties, nation x etc) and I couldn't sell them because they're nontransferable
So yes, you can have ridiculous luck in packs
I have no interest in buying the game every year though, fuck that

>that team
what the fuck even is that cancer

>spending money on a video game you already own
>spending $1200 on a video game you already own

Lmfao

Considering that Boufal, Narsingh and IF Elyounousi are banging them in for fun, I'd be inclined to think Martial is the problem in this case.

That's not the team you twat, just the best nontransferable players I pulled in 15. Had pk7, lacazette, thiago, ramos and neuer in one squad. Then a premier league squad

Not a dime since the game was a birthday present you cancerous cunt

>tripfag calling anyone cancer
lmao

>his mum gave him a videogame for his birthday
>bragging about it

>mfw I give another packs babby with a stacked team the BAC (Big Asian Cock)

Is there any reason you aren't using the poor fag lord and savior that is SPOTM Son?

>having a single player that costs over 100k in your team
>poorfag
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>not having accumulated 150k coins over the course of an 8 month game

Even I'm not that poor. I'm talking about when compared to the plethora of full TOTY teams and teams with like 5 legends that I'm routinely coming up against these days

>His mother doesn't love him
Sal pls

Post team

What I'm rolling with right now. Switch in game to the 4-2-3-1 if I can be bothered and use Son up top with Balde Diao and Beradi on the wings

Having video games bought for your birthday as a grown man is how you know your mother loves you or not? Nice logic manchild

Would use desu

What's the next TOTS?

it's a lot of fun. Just used normal Balde off chem for the Siggy knockout tournament and he still played great. Son is fucking ridiculous honestly, it's legitimately absurd how cheap he is. I have about 100k left unused so I'll probably pick up a Koulibaly and Verratti IF once they go down in price due to their respective TOTS.

Just announced
twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/867062640081739776

/fifa/ pro clubs revival when?

>it's another son POTM gaylord

wow, hope you choke and die 2bh

Please confirm if the angry cancuck poster is actually Stevenf.

I honestly thought Steven was a soft spoken Canadian who just got bullied on here not a complete fucking idiot who spouts shit constantly.

>the belgian pro league how has over 50 special cards

what a complete and utter joke

>not using the best player in the game when he can be had for 150k

Why purposely handicap yourself? I just did the SBC 2 days ago because I was tired of getting raped by him, and now he's fucking tearing shit up for me. Worth it desu

FOR FUCKING SERIOUSLY

IS THERE LIKE A BUTTON WITH WHICH YOU TELL THE AI TO DEFEND BETTER? OR A BUTTON WHERE YOU TELL THE AI TO DO ANYTHING? ALL I'M DOING IS SWITCHING THE PLAYERS AND TRYING TO TACKLE OR CONTAIN AND JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

ARE ALL THESE OPPONENT PLAYERS ACTUALLY DOING SO MUCH BETTER WITH MANUAL CONTROL THAN I AM?

LITERALLY 10 MATCHES WHERE I'VE GOTTEN A COUPLE OF SHOTS TOWARDS THE GOAL AND OPPONENTS HAVE GOTTEN MORE THAN 20

I'm like, literally, getting real fucking mad here. I keep playing these games where I'm trying my hardest to create a situation and they just keep cracking it at the last moment. Every time the uncreative literal child is getting a situation at my goal, my defenders start running away from the attacker and I get to switch the player like 8 times before it chooses the correct one and then it's too late.

Can you use or command the AI somehow? I quite literally feel I'm playing at some serious disadvantage here.

Keep control of your cdm for longer.

Play narrow high pressure tactics

Set your team width to 35 and Defensive tactics at 55/50/cover

PES > 2K > FIFA > shit > other sport videogames

And just let the wingers run past my defense line?

I'm not about tactics, I'm div 10 here. I'm wondering if there's a literal button where you can tell your AI friends to attack the ball or something. If there's like a literal button to do so as there seems to be something drastically different with my and my opponents defence.

>ishak belfodil
>scored 13 goals for a team who finished 9th in the belgian league
>now has an 86 rated TOTS card

>genk
>finish 8th in the belgian league
>get 7 special cards

>celtic
>qualify for the champions league groupstages, win the treble and go the entire domestic season unbeaten
>only have 5 special cards

this is seriously making me irrationally angry.

>I'm not about tactics
Wonder why you're losing 10 in a row then in the worst possible division ....

Also RB is the teammate contain button

dont chase after the ball. dont charge out to confront players with your defenders and leave space in behind.

try to intercept the ball by guessing where he's going to pass to. use RB/R1 to apply pressure to the ball carrier whilst you cover the players he tries to pass to

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6W_BT2ziik

>Wonder why you're losing 10 in a row then in the worst possible division .
I did advance to league 7 or so when I played for a few hours some years back. So something has changed in-between and I doubt it's the tactics element or my general understanding of football.

Yes it is the tactics element. You can win and lose games completely based on tactics and formations this year

>Belgian league had 2 teams in the quarter finals of a European competition (including Genk)
>SPFL had 1 team get to the group stages and 0 (zero) teams progress from the group stages in any European competition
Also, if the SPFL gets a TOTS it will literally be all Celtic.

It's not Steven, this is some lonely autist who gets off on people thinking he's Steven. The actual guy was helpful and you could ask him about any card since he's tried them all
I keep seeing these people spam lmao like of we've gone back in time to yahoo chat

Did I say you were the one who spends money on a video game?

Fucking retard

>Steven f from Ontario
>the Canadian autist

Same person

See

Oh look another post of absolute bullshit what a surprise

>Also, if the SPFL gets a TOTS it will literally be all Celtic.

it won't and probably shouldn't. neither should belgium unless they're doing it for all small leagues.

also it wouldnt be. there'd be 8-10 non celtic players. there was already 2 in the TOTS MC

>the absolute state of the Canadian autist

>that Mbodj card

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>he gets video games bought for him by his parents as a grown man
>then brags about it online
The state of you lmao

>walk out
>Brazil flags
>totw
>nearly shit my pants thinking its nerman
>jonas

Literally threw my controller across the room luckily it landed in the other couch of my living room

Who /manchild/ here?

r8 my team lads

I still play 15 and only play 17 round mates houses and there's definitely a difference

That's not me. If you're so old that your mother no longer thinks about you or even takes the time to make you a birthday cake then you shouldn't be posting here
I'm sorry you're not loved, but everyone in this general loves you

Is VDS good in 17?

Most of this general is

This site is 18+

>tfw roughly 40 attempts at the DKT since the game came out
>never once qualified
>I am somehow still a Div 3 player most of the time

It's really just the fact that you have to actually WIN the whole tournament to get in. I honestly don't think I've won 4 straight games at any point this year, ever.

Probably not abusing the "meta" aka huge game flaws enough

I want to facefuck Steven F, lads.

this past DKT convinced me that when two things happen, you just know you are not suppose to win
>when every rebound ends in the opponents
>when you are backing up and you switch either with the button or the stick but you are never switch to the player that is close to the opponent and just leaves him alone to shot and score
there is no way you can avoid this shit, now I don't know how the fuck "pros" overcome this. Does this not happen to them or how do they overplay it?

>that Izquierdo

>that dendoncker

i like this

>Guardado

>Steven f
>the Canadian autist
>from Ontario

Lel

They literally don't give away possession and time waste the whole match. Some German guy said the last pro championship match ended with an EAids goal apparently so they can't avoid it all the time

How do you finish this

get 86 Fekir but you only have 18K

I have like 400k worth of players in my club but cba to sell or discard them, what about the other 3 slots?

Wouldn't be the first time STEVEN F THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO got face fucked by a spic.

Have you fucked him before? Haha

CM and CB must be from the Netherlands and Feyenoord if you want full CHEM.
Not much you can do unless you don't care about CHEM

wew lads, I just finished the Son POTM for 50K. Got tired of getting fucked by him so I might as well. About time for SBC Kane to be useful since I never used him.

DIE

No but his wetback father has, a lot.

3-5-2

Butland
Mangala Koscielny Umtiti
Casemiro Iborra
Inaki Williams Asensio Castallejo
Jovetic/Iago Aspas Lucas Perez/Giroud

Play counter attack and park the bus. You will never lose again.

Do you ever go on those streaks where it feels like nothing is going your way?

I've been having one of those streaks last like 3 weeks now. I literally need 10 shots on goal to get a single goal.

I just got relegated from div1, in my final game my SBC suarez missed an open net. He managed to shoot the ball at a fucking 80 degree angle. I've lost every single DKT either on pens because it's a 0-0 and I can't fucking score or because I concede on a corner or god forbid an own goal.

Don't get me wrong, I meet plenty of people who are just better than me and shit on me too, but I can't even beat the people that I shit on. It's been going on for so fucking long now I don't know what to do.

A part of me wants to be a shitter and get POTM Son and build an OP meta squad but fuck it.

I really fucking hope Timo and Forsberg make it into TOTS. I want to see Werner with 99 pace and Forsberg as a CAM but with the way it's been going I'm assuming the Bundes TOTS will be all buyern or all non german foreign players like vidal or javi fucking martinez

Also I can't believe Veltman made it into TOTS what a fucking sham

5 more chances to get to FUT I'm not going to make it tbqh

What would be the best soccer video game, for someone who only likes the soccer of the United States and Canada?

>I really fucking hope Timo and Forsberg make it into TOTS
>I really hope the top scorer of the runners-up and leagues 4th top scorer overall, and the player with the most assists in the league make it into TOTS
They will, don't worry.

>this does not slip

Lol dude you already asked this like a month ago and the answer is still the same. You can get Fifa (which will have all the MLS licenses), or you can get pro evolution soccer from Konami, which maybe has better gameplay, but no licenses, and ugly menus.

Which FIFA would be the best for me?

And are there other alternatives to FIFA?

Remember that I just want soccer from Canada and the United States

Seriously get Son

>Jorgensen
>90
>86 pace

what did they mean by this?

Well, I mean, Fifa 17 has the most up to date teams and will have Minnesota and Atlanta, new this year.

I don't know about any more soccer alternatives. You could get football manager but that's another genre.

>THE CANADIAN AUTIST NAMED STEVEN F FROM ONTARIO

>he spends money on a video game he already owns

why do you only care about football from usa and canada? it's absolute trash.

mexican league, and the brazilian and argentinian leagues are much better quality

If he's only concerned about MLS he can just do a career mode. People like what they like.

But what he likes is absolutely retarded.

Fuck that beaner lol

Lmao stay mad poor fag hope you've cleaned your room or you won't get an allowance this week

>the state of this goy

When Guardado's price drops, holy shit. His IF is already good, just think of that TOTS. This will be my final squad. Or should I try to get Toornstra or Klassen?

Toornstra and that TOTS RB would be better

Depends if Karsdorp is like 20k in a few weeks. If fine with using his NIF also.