Would society be way better if everyone was Christian, straight, white and male?

Would society be way better if everyone was Christian, straight, white and male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

source: all societies that differ from that description are 3rd world nigger shitholes

We'd also need beautiful conservative women. Otherwise we'd spend all day getting drunk and fighting

yes

Women are vile temptressess who are a drain on resources. They all need to be killed.

I'd love to live in a community like that if we had wifebots with reproductive capabilities.

>and male?

we need the ladies as well but Christianity needs to step up and put its big boy pants on and treat wymen like the bible tells us. See old and new testament

Fuck you fyou feminazi cunt.

Females need to die

You sound like a supreme gentleman

>Christian
>getting drunk
>fighting

It would only last a generation and most people would be homos. No

one of my favourites:
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

But it would be the greatest generation without any vile females and polluting our wonderful soceity

Obviously we would invade heathen lands and take their women, just like in the Bible.

>never went to an american university
Wew

Every man should be required to marry, but the old rules should return about a woman's role in the home and raising and rearing children.

Fuck you feminsit Jew cunt

Didn't you hear me the last time? All females must die. They are on the same level as niggers

These kids should have been corrected and weren't Christians.

Of course a Turk would propose that

>you can only fuck males
>not breeding
>straight

No.

A perfect society would be where every one is a straight white male and a straight white woman.

You just dint allow women to vote. Simple simple as.

You shouldn't allow masses of women to interfere with how society is run.

We can make the ones who refuse to live by our rules face the Thunderdome.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

>Nothing but men
>Straight
This shit doesn't add up

You sound like a huge faggot

This thread is full of cucks.

You're an underage retard who just spews out whatever words are popular. How does a society comprised of only men have cuckoldry?

What's the name of this painting?

>no females
are you all beta retards that want to kill off humanity in a few years or even month ssince you'd all probably suicide?

Catholic

Men like cars
Men like sports
Men like drinking
Men like banter
Men like achieving goals
Men like fucking women

More news at 11

History.

> everyone male
Well sociaty would be better after generations, as better that i would die out because no means to reproduce.

I think you replied to the wrong guy there.

It hasnt be named and the author is still unknown, but it's a masterpiece

Here take a higher resolution version for your needs.