Just told my girlfriend I love her. Any of you fuckers had this feeling? Feels nice for once to love and be loved

Just told my girlfriend I love her. Any of you fuckers had this feeling? Feels nice for once to love and be loved.

>ITT: talk about life I guess

once i was in a cavern and i blood-farted onto the cavern walls

I did that once to a boy and about a year later he killed himself so I don't really talk to people much anymore because that seems to be the effect I have on humans.

Well damn guy that's rough. Did you leave him or he just other stuff going on?

we were together for a bit and he even joked about getting married but then he decided he wanted to fuck other people so I gave him some space

I get a happy feeling whenever I see someone fall off of their roof and snap their neck

Been dating my girl for two years, telling her that I love her is a daily thing

Get ready to be destroyed

I did for almost ten years. Then one day it stopped being something I could say. Appreciate it while you can and learn to love yourself because you're the only person who will always be there for you, no matter what anyone else may say.

Love?
That's weak ass shit.

I found that telling my girlfriend I love her made the voices in my head quiet for a while, so I made a regular habit out of it.
Apparently this stressed her out to the point she was having panic attacks.
So now we're not dating.

...Honestly 'the most sensical reason a girl has ever dumped me.

dude did she say it back or thats why ur here?

Kek get ready to have your heart ripped

Seriously unless you two plan on getting married telling a girl you love them is a complete fucking waste of time and if anything opens yourself up to vulnerabilities. If ur girl is even half attractive than she more than likely has other dudes waiting to devour her pussy

Good luck op but take it from an old fag. Save your emotions for your wife and in the mean time put yourself first in every part of your life and love yourself first and foremost as another user said. Women have use by dates and some go quicker than they give you time to blink. Guard your heart and mind and save the Romeo n Juliet bullshit as it simply doesn't exist

Tl;dr women are careless and easily wooed don't EVER give them your true feelings unless you're married

Also, girls don't want 'love' despite what they say....they want to survive, to be taken care of financially, to have 'that guy' who can make her friends envious of her, to be the fucking princess...and if ur not that guy then there's a very high chance she will dump yoir fat ass the moment Chad comes along in her life and that could be today or tomorrow...but you can bet ur gf is on the lookout for something better but she just smiles and takes ur cock half willingly

dony share any contracts with her... any contract what so ever including lodging rights.

do not get her pregnant, do not get married and for gods sake do not let her tell you how to think or what to do.

You will thank me in 5 years time or suffer the consiquencies for not following these simple life saving steps.

Enjoy your current situation because it wont last long. just dont do to stupid silly stuff i mentioned above if you want to survive with your balls, life, dignity and money all intact

when your ready look up MGTOW

I had a gf for three fucking years the whole time she was saying we should wait to fuck, then she dumped me for another guy and got pregnant. Take my advice, fuck her now before it's too late

She said it back, she said it way before I did it took longer for me to say it to her

you dodged a mini nuke Sup Forumsro

what ya bleetin on about lol 3 years is nothing compared to the rest of ya life!!!!!

How often did you say it?

Yes, I actually got married to a nordic girl because of lust and love. She is young and kind of looks like she could be my daughter, back when we met people actually did mistake her as my daughter.

I'm poor and don't have any real money but just in case we have a prenuptial agreement. Feels nice to know she loves me as I am, or she might be with me just because of the sex but thats fine with me too.

She was once a little jealous when she learned that I might have few bastard children across the country and a girl in every town but she calmed down when I told her that I married her for a reason and not the other women. Now she has implied more than once that she wants to get pregnant by me too. I'm open to the idea because I want a son.

>tldr: life is good if you make it so

Make White babies user. Fatherhood kicks ass. You'll love your kids more than anything you've ever known

Do you love yourself?

I got a ugly retarded bitch who treats me like a child and spends all my money on bullshit. Fuck it, my other options were suicide or buying a giant ball of heroin to smoke on until i didn't care anymore.

My friend is going to kill your white babies.

The honest answer: No. I'm working on it everyday but I can see myself growing with this person and maybe she can teach me to love myself because she really brings out the difference in me.

Yeah dude been there done that
Enjoy it while it lasts cause one day you’ll look back and want to feel that way again