S/fur

s/fur
Futa welcome too

Anyone know any WebGL/OpenGL tutorials that explain how to make an efficient graphics engine? All of them seem to just tell you how to render basic stuff.

I don't even know how someone can get addicted to weed. I thought that was impossible but I do hear about some exceptions.

Why don't you just take up some kind of hobby? Maybe you crave some kind of structure in your life.

That's literally just a dude. This is why I hate mixed threads; it always ends up with people posting only hfur or whatever, or shitposting and bitching about it. Just make an hfur thread for fuck's sake.

I have a very addictive personality. If I find something I really like then I will do it endlessly.

I've tried, and nothing helps because I'm so depressed and unmotivated. I have my bass beside me, and only played for 30 minutes. I just get bored really fast.

Someone make an actual straight thread.

>one dick gets posted
>"reeeeeeeeeeeee"

You can't spell bestiality without "best"

Good stuff

Lol true and for a reason

It's a futa thread, you retard. Literally gay.

Gay welcome in a straight thread. Fucking retarded. There's plenty of faggot threads around, go in there if you want to slurp on dicks.

>futa yo

>Being this triggered in a furry thread

Here comes the drama.

>Oh shit, he has a point and I don't. Better say he's triggered! I won!

K, fam.

gfur thread?

stop that

What the fuck did you expect? I just said why these threads are bad.

is this s h g or what ?

yes

Tank you for that.

i want to betatest your cute furry boning simulator in the future. im fine with everything cute, including cubs.