Comfy/cozy

>Comfy/cozy

Smells like virgin

Comfy virgin tho

Am I doing it rite

You're trying your best

Looks like the room of a severly depressed young man. Is he dead on the floor out of view of the camera?

Probably

I just moved into a studio flat and tips on making it more comf

>ceiling fan doesn't work properly
>body heat intesifies heat so much they can't even be under the covers
>a window too high that no one can look out of except like a prisoner standing on a chair
>fan isn't helping
>water just creates more sweat
>get this hot bitch away from me, it's 108 degrees in here, kill me now
>I'm going to strangle this hot bitch
>she dead now
>now she's cold, finally comfy

I would also like to know this.

>a window too high that no one can look out of except like a prisoner standing on a chair
I always assumed they were in a basement

That's where he kills all the hot bitches. He turns them into his own personal dick coolers after he kills and the rapes them, in that order.

that looks like it's going to catch fire and burn down

For one thing, you can separate off a smaller private area with a screen divider like this one. This one also adds some shelving.

Yeah, I thought it looked like a fire hazard when I first saw it too. It's nice looking though

this is sexy

More snow for you

Excellent. Really hoping we get one more big snowstorm before spring starts. Got 3 inches of rain a few days ago, probably would have been 15 inches...

Yeah, it's been a really mild winter so far in the midwest. Only a few good snows and they were usually gone and melted by noon.

I'm in the same general area and we recently had our growing zone moved up to be slightly more tropical. I'd much rather it get colder than warmer, but would be cool to have palm trees outside.

I'm more of a cold weather person. I prefer late fall jacket weather. Summers are really hot and humid here. Want to move to a colder climate someday

Any idea what city this is?

>Summers are really hot and humid here.
Can't stand more than a day or two of that. Got a new AC unit installed so i'm excited to see how well it works this summer.

I'd love to move north to middle of nowhere, but no jobs really. There are some, but few and hard to find.

Our AC broke halfway through last summer!

It's gonna be a hot one this year

Initial though was SoCal, but now I don't think so. I think an user posted it as OC some time ago, but that is all I know.

Check

Harajuku, Tokyo

One of my favorite comfy pics. Such heavy blizzards are rare around here, but i love being out in one.

Would like to own my own little private island or a pad near a lake

Love it!

>dildo on shelf

>Not having a dildo in your room for maximum comfy

focus around the windows and key structure points and build off of it not against it

...he said, his eyes drawn immediately to it as he blushed

>3 girls
Ones even naked

Lol that's a pretty accurate description of most of my state right there

What state are you from? Some bayou state like Louisiana?

my shit oc

Only neighbors being fish would be pleasant.