Doll-fags assembleeeeeeeeeeee

Doll-fags assembleeeeeeeeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

catdoll.shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_65&product_id=62
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pediophobiacs assemble

Shes perfect. I have a question for you guys. How can.I purchase one of these wonderful dolls and not get arrested?
American dolls are shit. I want a smaller doll, and they don't make them in the u.s.
I am of sad.

I do not believe they are illegal in the US.

Also, it beats you banging a real child at a comic book convention.

Freak

Do you even belong here or have a doll?
I like what I like. Fuck you.

No one belongs here.

Can you change their expressions?

what country are you in? if in UK, Canada,, Australia and Norway you are out of luck. Still legal in USa for now

Your stupid pictures make me want to fucking die.

Kind of...

Usa. With my luck they'll be illegal by the time I get the money for one.

Doll I just bought

catdoll.shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_65&product_id=62 she is cheap

As a Canadian I think the closest I can get away for small dolls is the Piperdoll small breast version, maybe Molly plus but that's probably too close if they examine the face.

Thoughts?

Fucking do it

How?

145cm?

find a way to smuggle it in Canada or move to USA lolz

Are you all pædos? Serious question

135cm

>ae

company?

Thank you. I'll buy her soon I hope. She looks nice and cuddly.

no they aren't. if they were they'd be out fucking children instead of dolls.

Changing the position of the eyes, can make them look more open or closed. putting something in the mouth so open it slightly can create a different effect. You can also re do the makeup on the eye brows to give some expression. Over all the face it very limited in how mush you can do, they pretty have the same face the whole time.

i dont think the elf would end up on a ban to begin with, but you should be fine user.

if anything saving is good even if you dont end up with a tasty elf

I just hope shes not kinda shitty. Like, neck breaking, eyes rolling around, stuff like that.

Dolls shaped like children. If they weren’t wouldn’t the dolls look teenage or older?

post pics in the doll threads when you get her.

How terrifying. Like fucking a corpse

they just redesigned them so we dont know longevity yet, but catdoll makes some solid dolls so should be good.

Your elf is quite tasty. How tall is she?

no, the things that go bad are the fingers and the feet if you pose her standing up

The doll is just a doll. It's whatever you project onto it. I don't consider mine a child.

Yes officer, this thread right here

Da fuq is wrong with her vag?

A Pediophobiac is someone who’s afraid of dolls.

Same doll same face, the point was to see how much I could change her expression, she ended up looking kind of scary so I rolled with it.

Do they make ones with Down’s syndrome or FAS?

I was just in Japan and fucked one of the little ones and a parlor and damn was it tight.

It literally looks like a child. Do you fuck them or is it a paternal thing?

145cm

its an insert, they lose in aesthetics what they gain in utility

>Nothing to see here.jpg

And they could give it lips? That just looks wrong.

I will when I get her eventually. I can't wait. She'll be great. I'll take great care of her always. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll get her.

That just looks like a toddler

i agree, its a lot less of a cameltoe than it should be

you no likes toddlercon, user-kun?

i can do splits, akon kun

Ultimately for me, I chose this doll to attempt to emulate a character I liked.

I neeed

catdoll.shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_65&product_id=62
she'll be yours for only 800

oops, 700 sorry

heh, got tired of the questions eh

She has batteries? Furr what?

It was faster to do it once as an image, than type it out every time.

i didnt even realize that shot was originally mimicking the shirt scene, hawt

well she moves her arms and says "fuck me daddy" and "oh, you''re so big daddy" and so on

>captcha..im not a robot

Are those screws in the feet? The fuck did you do?

They come with those so the dolls are able to stand

Awww heellllll naaah. Those poor dolls..
I'll please my dolls. I'm a good looking 160 pound young guy. Poor things must smell like cheese.

to be able to stand up. she is a standing kind

The bolts are for standing feet, so when standing the weight of the doll is on the bolts, not the TEP.

They're just dolls bro. They were made for people like the dude who posted the videos above. He could maybe get a gf, but chances are we can't find a 10/10 bodytype gf like the dolls so he's settling. Smart on him too. Saving money and burden of women feelings and shit

Your right, I shouldn't be quick to judge. It was just painful to see is all. I could get a good looking gf right now, but I don't want her. She'll just cheat on me, treat me like garbage, and leave me. Dolls will never do that.

they just want a hug

and pats of course

underwear hugs!

ambush hugs!

Hey I've never understood the appeal of dolls, can someone who does please explain?

huggies