CODE FUCKING RED Sup Forums

>Be me
>21 whitey boy
>Message 45 yo indian milf on tinder for the lulz
>she is keen to fuck
>but only if i take her daughter to her high school ball
>indian milf offers to pay for alcohol and dates for us
>in return i get to do whatever the fuck i want with said milf

Is this even real life /b. what the fuck do i do.

SEND IT SEND IT

>fuck milf
>fuck daughter

BEST CASE YOU FUCK BOTH IT'S A WIN WIN

Take daughter to ball.
Give mother your ball(s).

show pics of the mom pls

/thread

Fuck her, and fuck her daughter too

2/3's of the way there. Just gotta find grandma for the hat trick.

I had my first and only milf experience when I was 21. It was fucking great!! Have fun OP!

Am i fucking dreaming /b

How is this happening to me right now.

Im not even a chad in any way shape or form.

Where is the father in all of this? Are they divorced? Is some angry poo going to barge in on you while you're fucking the MILF and lose his mind?

Show daughter pls

Post pic of daughter

im kinda suspicious of the woman, sounds like some kind of set up

There is no way that's for real. You should meet the mom in a public place first.

Also, how old is the daughter?

I'm fucking high as balls right now and I'm the voice of reason here?

Kill, fuck, marry?

Post pics of the mom!

>yfw your indian date poops in the middle of the dance floor

indians mate. thats the real shit right there.

get the mum to make the daughter wear lingerie,.

She is 18
she looks legit as from her photos, plus shes not super attractive so if it was a catfish surely you would out more effort in.

Be careful user, pajeets will try to trap you and itll be shit

maintain your frame as the real prize OP. don't come across as desperate.

i think the mom is the real catch here.
fuck both til you ruin the family..

why would she want a small dick whiteboy?

Good advice.

photos m8

You know, OP, this might seem morally questionable to some folks, but I think you're actually doing something that could lead to good for both of them.

Give her daughter a nice confidence boost, a night to remember, and her mother sum gud fuk. Play your cards right and both of them could leave out of this satisfied with the results. Hell, if you manage to not fuck it up, you could find yourself with a couple of women to fuck whenever.

Feel proud of yourself, user, because this is some once in a lifetime shit here.

meet the mum and daughter before the night. get daughters hopes real high. get new hair cut and awesome clothes.

then say to the mum you need to fuck her and get her to do dirty shit before the night.

MFW i could fuck the mother and tell the daughter about the whole plan and permanently ruin a family forever

kek

PICS YOU RAT BASTARD

where is your face? way to ruin using mfw without adding a reaction face you fucking nigger

i'm trying to say get sex BEFORE the night in case they are using you. you could get a couple of free drinks and blue balls otherwise. play them at there own game ;)

but come across as prince charming first

Get pics my dude. Also catfish?

show penos and ballgene

Welcome to Sup Forums dumbshit, you're only ~8 years late on calling this shit out. You should Doc Brown your ass back to 2003 be the hero this shithole deserves

Jesus christ I regret coming back here...

Here is a photo of the milf, she has a few more photos like this.

I dont want to ask for a photo of her daughter incase it offender her or some shit.

I'd fuck her, I also have a thing for desi women. moar of the mom

yeah pretty fat. daughter is likely to be fat also. you would be lucky to catch a slim one. ask for a photo you have every right too. then when she is ok, text mum "eh, she will do"

I would smash

Ask if she's willing to fuck before and after you fuck her daughter.

Dude, just be aware that in their culture, going to the ball together pretty much means you two will be engaged.

There will be a lot of bollywood dancing on your wedding

fatties make the best rape meat tho

Maybe you can talk them both into a three way

yeah and their culture is for anal sex instead of vaginal to maintain virginity. have fun OP

Ask anyways my dude, you are gonna need that type of info anyways for the ball

Because she doesn't want a nigger to rob her.

This
Also this tho.
And the first two sentences of

Ask now!

Dude, if this at all real, she wants you to fuck her daughter. She wouldn't be so dismissive about it, she's trying to get her daughter laid.

Quads also ask for her number and post

Her daughter could be a whale. Get pics

I'd get a pic of the daughter, then demand that she puts a lot of effort into looking good and gets lingerie to hide her disgusting body. That for the mom as well.

That being said I'd definitely fuck, I loves me some indian bitches.

Get mum's pics and nudes, fuck mum, tell daughter about it all.

Inb4 the daughter has Down syndrome

Indian =/= mif pick one faggot

Dude fuck her

We need to see

Kek

FUCK HER OP DON'T BE A CUCK

Get it boi

Indian culture might mean that taking her out means your going to marry her and to turn her down after taking her out could mean 4 or 5 big Indians show up at your door and "convince" you to marry the girl.

>OP gonna get murdered or organs stolen

Smells like setup

Do it mate, she’ll let you do anything you want, you can have all the kinky sex you want.

All you gotta do is take a girl to prom.

>smells
I see what you did there, user

Dude, the girl in high school is the owner of that account. She is likely a teen hamplanet.

Updates OP! Get a look at the daughter yet?

Underrated comment

yea, sounds too good to be true..

>big indians show up

So a handful of 5'3" dudes with bowl haircuts show up in a purple nissan 1983 van shouting "FUK U MUDDA FUCK BITCH!" until OP scares them with away with a toilet ghost? Scary...

Just ask her what the daughter looks like so and you can be like just to know what i'm working with or something

you're a Sup Forumstard like every one of us, if you're not going to get fucked, you're gonna fuck it up
anyway go for it, it'll probably be a hell of a story to post here in the end

You better be balls deep, OP

More pics of mom OP

This, I need a screencap of this. Spam it all over the site, gard to catch something fresh if you’re in Naziland

dude she's happy for you to fuck her daughter doubt she'll be offended if you ask for a pic of her

Top fucking kek

Bump

What could... go wrong though?

give me a day when you'll post a thread so i cna mark my calendar this is promising

Bamp

we can all agree that OP should post pics of the daughter for judgement purposes

Don't leave us hanging op

We need pics of the daughter OP, for evaluation

Bumping the thread

>tfw also met an Indian milf on tinder who was dtf
>had a husband who was into sharing
>tfw pussied out cause was virgin at the time

looks like OP decided to blueball us

as usual