S/fur

s/fur

Muscles and motorcycles. Perfect.

Cute

Kloudmutt does some nice art, and you can tell he mainly draws ponies.

Ayy, that Yamaha FZR. I like where this thread is going.

That's definitely a dude.

any love for the itty bitty titty committee?

delicious flat chest, pls post

did she put her panties on upside-down?

so stinkin' cute

ok I'll hang out here. Other turned to g fur. Not into futa myself.

Does anybody have that feral pic of the female dog getting DP'd?

And that's exactly why I don't like those threads. They always turn into cancer.

You mean this? Lol

These cravings are unbearable. I fucking need to get high, god damn I want to buy kratom so bad.

find it in wild

cub

Nigger the only place I can get kratom is close to where your ass lives.

It's like $16 what's keeping you? I think it'll be healthy compared to opiates even on the offchance you did get addicted. But I'm not an expert. Any addiction is bad.

Yes, thank you very much. If you have more like that then keep em coming.

not that difficult right?

i fucking love DFCs
while i dont mind large boobs on furries for some reason, i generally prefer small boobs.
they're just prettier.

$25 for 250g where I'm looking. I'm just worried I'm going to abuse the shit out of it and get heavily addicted. I know I have a very addictive personality and the only thing I really want to do in life is get high as fuck.

Well I don't live in Malaysia or Thailand so yes. My sister lives in Thailand though, I wonder if she's done kratom.

It's not a plant easily distinguishable.

Yes, I'm aware; it's a tree closely relate to coffee.

250g is a ton though.

Might be fun if I could find one on a hike or something.

Farm it perhaps.

Yeah, it's just powder so it's a killer deal. 1kg is like $89. I'd have to get a pocket scale, but for

Singapore is Malaysia.

Geographically, and (previously) politically.

Fair enough. You can try I guess.

post cub

Alright, I need a consensus. Should I bite the bullet and buy some kratom, or just keep trying to stave off the god awful opiate cravings? Fucking hate being sober, and I'm going to keep having cravings for a long time.

My friends also want to try it too, so it'll make for some fun times getting high as shit together.

Please no.
I like feral, but the drawn by a 3rd grader quality really ruins it.

I would suggest not

Drugs are bad.
They just lead to wanting more drugs.

you're ruining your life. it's some bad shit. stay away any way you can.

Kratom has helped other people quit opiates. Just find a way to get off opiates. I have no problem with using any drugs, but you seem to be way too dependent on it to be healthy.

Like I said, consider a hobby.

consensus is kys

What the hell do you mean "I wish I could do something like that"?

It's that an A-20?

But I wanna get high. I can't fucking stand these cravings. And kratom isn't even that bad or it would be a controlled substance by now.

I can't quit. I don't want to do anything with my life and just want to fucking die. If I can't get more opiates and don't want to put my family through me being a heroin addict and killing myself then I may as well get high legally and safely.

It sounds like a fun exercise.
I don't have a range like that to play at.

M8, who's the artist?

how hard can it be to pay a few mexican kids to hold up targets for you when you tell them to