7-1

>7-1
>that one goal came in the last minute when Germany was walking
>Mullel even told the players to calm down at halftime because it was embarrassing brazil too much being up 4-0

How did they get blown the fuck out so hard in their own stadium?

Other urls found in this thread:

theliberatedmathematician.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PiperThesisPostPrint.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it could have been 8-0

lots of PhDs will be earned with numerous thesises about this over the next years

>Mullel even told the players to calm down at halftime because it was embarrassing brazil too much being up 4-0
First of all, it was 5-0 at half time. Second, I love the idea of Schurrle thinking "fuck that I want to statpad for a couple of goals here"

It could have been much more. The only thing that couldn't happen that day was Brazil winning.

was it because of "Germany lost 2 world resource wars"?

Yes. Can't score 8 if your land lacks copper ore.

Dude. Could've been at least a 10-0.

It would make a great subject: psychological shock disrupting a group behaviour

>nonStem plebs
>"""""""""Phds""""""""""""
Top KEK brainlets

I think the calming down was more to be fully rested for the final.

>"...And Germany lead! Müller! Thomas Müller from the corner puts Germany in front! His fifth goal of this world cup! Who picked him up? No one picked him up."
>"Klose! Brilliant save! Klose scores! Historical! Germany two - Brazil nil and Miroslav Klose is the All-Time World Cup Record Goalscorer! And Brazil have a mountain to climb in their own backyard against Germany, they are two down inside 23 minutes."
>"Mesut Özil. Lahm in all kinds of space. Lahm. Müller, through Müller, could be embarrassing. It's three! Toni Kroos! Brazil have fallen apart inside 25 minutes."
>"And it's going to be embarrassing. It could be four! It's four nil to Germany! After 25 minutes, Fernandinho caught in possession. Brazil are being humiliated, humbled and taken apart by Germany!"
>"Khedira. Özil. Khedira! Five Nil! Five Nil! Absolute humiliation...scored their first in the eleventh minute, their second in the 23rd, their third in the 24th, their fourth in the 26th and their fifth in the 29th. Martin, they scored four(4) goals in the last six(6) minutes!"

queue fat brazilian baby with glasses crying

your team is losing 5-0 and there is 60 minutes to play

that's me! stop laughing!

That Brazil team wasn't any good and had only been winning due to muh homefield advantage and getting to play against the weakest teams up until that point. Once they faced a truly great team it was inevitable that they'd be BTFO

>that flag
>soccer
Kill yourself my dude.

>getting to play against the weakest teams
Chile and >we were far better opposition than Switzerland and Memegium.

>he actually believes this

Brazil and Argentina took in a lot of the unwanted war criminals though. The guy's who killed all them blokes that wore those little caps over the crown of their head's.

Brazil should have lost to Chile and Memegium is still better Hamess Memeriquez

I'm sorry you couldn't pass high school calculus, not!

theliberatedmathematician.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PiperThesisPostPrint.pdf

>american STEM PhDs

Don't forget the refball

>2013
>Doing a course with a Brazilian tutor
> Ask him who he thinks will win the World Cup his home nation is hosting
> He says due to politics it will be a Brazil vs Argentina final
> Asks me who I think will win
> Say Germany
> Tells me not a chance
> At the time the only soccer player I can name is Wayne Rooney

Brazil = Exposed

Losing their best defender didn't help either
He did commit a truly moronic tictac

they literally think winning the Olympic tournament makes up for it kek

>only player he knows is English
>still instinctively rates Germany
The shambolic state of English football has ingrained itself in the subconciousnes of humankind.