What was the first recorded case of a trap thread, if anyone can remember?

What was the first recorded case of a trap thread, if anyone can remember?

slightly after goot took over.

Wow, this question dates you.

The trap thread began LONG before Sup Forums.

It began in the 56kbps world of dial-up.

The idea of the trap thread was to start a thread on a forum where people would share images of beautiful women, in JPEG format.
Because this was long before it was convenient to embed an image on a website they would simply share the hyperlink, and you had to click on it to see the image. Similar to how many TOR sites operate today.

This created a situation where an image would load from the top to the bottom, line by one, one line of pixels at a time(that was how JPEGs at the time behaved)

So imagine you're on the "SExy Beutiful Grills" thread on your favorite BBS and you click on a link and see this beautiful girl, since the image took about 1 minute to load and would load from top to bottom you'd see the girl's face first.
Then the tits.
Then the cute belly.

Then finally as you were just about to bust a nut the JPEG would finish loading, and there it was: That J.I. Joe killer Kung-fu dick.

You were then successfully 'trapped'

Linetrap was not the first, but it was an early start.
I remember circa 2009 when people went apeshit for her

OLDFAG here, been here since 2003.

before linetrap noone would talk about traps, and shemales threads were only for mocking.
With linetrap people started really appreciating traps, and the convention video popularized the "i'm a boy" meme, and I think the actual concept of trap was born with linetrap

wrong
line wasn't the first, just the first very popular one.

>tfw you realize you've been here over 10 years

what about the emo scene.

this seems legit

it is funny how it started as an unpleasant prank and not it is just like "hey I want that"

I remember Sup Forums was full of 15 year old emo girl pics.

Chock full.
Now faggots call mods on any female younger than 30 who is obviously not even illegal and spam it with spiderman.

I think it's a systemic methodological way of making people gay, but what do I know, I've just been watching Sup Forums for over 10 years.

No one wants any one to be gay, that's just autist talk. Stop being mad white boi traps are great

mfw I have grown out of my nihilist phase long ago but I still have to keep the facade alive because nihilism is the only idiology that could deem my life decitions acceptable

>no one wants any one to be gay

That sounds like crazy shill talk from some newfag/shillfag.

faggot.

This user is correct. There were several times I was bamboozled and my BBS fap session was doublecrossed by a trap picture.

>I think it's a systemic methodological way of making people gay
This is actually confirmed, there is an active effort that started 5 years ago by one of the leddit co-founders and tumblr fags to 'feminize' and 'normalize' Sup Forums by shit-posting gay fur, trap threads, BBC threads, shota, and spiderman.

In fact, one of the most prolific spiderman thread posters actually hangs out in the shota threads constantly, more proof that it's all some faggot scheme

Ya it does

That explains how cancer overcame Sup Forums.

We're still out there.
Being awkward as fuck.
>it never ends, user can't lose, because we always find each other
>It just so happens Sup Forums died, it doesn't mean we disappeared
>suck fuck shiggydiggyflammfloo die in a poo
>Cancer to all those who oppose this foundless leaderless cult of autism that needs no place

>your cringe only makes my penis harder

Og fucking disordered pervert reporting.

I remember shemales always being a thing here. Going back into 2008 4chins.

Japanese animation sodomized youth. If anything hit the nail into futa related cultures it was studio ghibli being the gateway into this fucked up fantasy. Seeing skinny dads drink sake and green tea.

Indeed.

It's kind of astounding how many people genuinely believe this is some sort of relatively recent psy-op rather than just a bunch of bisexual dudes who enjoy that sort of thing and have been going at it for years

P.S. happy ten year anniversary to this pic

Not so much the tranny threads, but the associated media coverage and push towards it.

Sure the media has gone full retard with it, but the only effect that's had on Sup Forums is making a ton of newfags more aware and mad about it. Trap threads were going strong here years before trans issues became a hot topic in the news, now you have dudes coming here thinking this stuff is "faggot spam" when it's really just one of the last remaining facets of old Sup Forums that didn't die out

>Trap threads were going strong here years before trans issues became a hot topic in the news
True.
Traps used to be awesome to Sup Forums .

stay gay Sup Forums

>people like it though

this