My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence...

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. All this and I'm still in high school. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsOGQdU5p5k
youtube.com/watch?v=nJwn6VAAkZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mematic.net
Kys faggot

I listen to a lot of classical music and play piano. I also love algebra and history. My IQ has never been accurately tested but I doubt that it is as high as 163.

U dumb

Lol scrub

Thats cool my iq is 164

Bad day number fuckin #2 went to sleep slept ok I guess with my earbuds in till mom woke me up told me to take them out , well then like yesterday I'm only sleeping a he orvhr an a half maybe 2 than waking up for sum fuckin reason than wall ago got a drink of my tea went to sat it down yep glass slipped out my hand an bam tea every god damn where, an IF u COMMENT ON THIS POST being a DUMBASS or SMARTASS THEN BYEBYE TO YOUR BITCH ASS it's 7:30 am I'm already PISSED OFF gonna be another bad day where I'm in a extremely extremely BAD PISSED OFF MOOD so if u ain't got something nice to say then don't comment on my god dang post have a food day FUCKERS

Oh yeah? 165 right here

Fucj

What is this exactly

Nice trips wowza

Sheeeitt 166 here, my friend

Cool hat! How is it called?

167 Coming through

>I'm genius level yet I am so blatantly unaware of fedora memes

It's called the mlady 3000

>Claims to be genious
>Comes to Sup Forums to brag about it.
>Mfw any genious on Sup Forums already knows nobody on Sup Forums cares about IQ

Are you a genious?

You god dang stoopoif fucker, quit posting stoopoif shit or I'll bee poised

IQ 145, here.
Everyone I've ever met, who's claimed a higher IQ than mine, has always been made to look like a dumbass by my hand.
IQ means nothing, if you lack capacity to utilize it beyond your niche abilities.

Fuck no. I'm just woke af bruh

Yer a wizard herrie

Jesus, I gotta save all your asses. I help, we can do it in five minutes, man.

why would a man of your intelligence waste your time here? seems kinda dumb to me.

Well may be if u had beyond 145 then your hands wouldn't be so dumb.

White genocide is the key. Right on brudda

if you're so intelligent, then why do you dress like a complete fag?

When all is said and done, the last thing to do is try to keep yourself dumb, lest you fuck your very being up, and kill yourself.

Your intolerant nature only reveals your stupidity.

Singularity is the key, b

littering and?

Dumb yourself down, lest you lose you mind.

Smoking the reefer

Claims that he has an IQ of 163 and still is on shit sites like b. Definitely fake!

What?

Double lucky dubs.

Did you watch Richard and Morther?

How did you know those were both my posts?

There is no possibility that this is fake . Look at the great depth of detail in the post!

This sweet fucking tat was given to me by the mensa masters themselves, only people with an iq of a God are given these.

Kek

Yeah nice copypasta

Post numbers identify posters. Ha! New fag

littering and?
youtube.com/watch?v=DsOGQdU5p5k

This is some new age sonichu shit

Y'know, just because you listen to old mainstream music doesn't mean you don't listen to mainstream music, you fucking pleb.

How did I not get that

10/10 moar plz

people who quote their IQ level are ironically labeling themselves retarded.

I wobder why do you even bother posting here if you're a genius

do you actually have synaesthesia? i studied that in college, and wrote my sophomore thesis on it... or you just bullshitting?

give me a prime sensory-crossover example for you...

They're random

Your IQ now is the last three digits of your post, but if the third number (from right) is 0-4, it's 0, if 5-9, it's 1.

Roll faggots.

I wouldn't expect a dumb ass like you to understand

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

People who don't recognize stale copy pastas are unironically new fags

Lol fag

just pulling you over champ, you're going way too fast for that brain of yours

Pointing that out, when we're just having fun.. is unironically ironic.

Everyone’s a badass intill you pull out a crack pipe then their true colours shine , I’d call your bluff anyday

Numbers and smells. The number 69 actually smells like asshole to me. No shit (yes shit).

Wooowwwwwwwwwwwiieeeeeeeekazowie!
Why would you do that to me?
Fucking psychic terrorist

Typical new fag

Is this a new copypasta? Haven’t seen this one before.

Me either

I detect a fagot in our general vicinity,

Looking in the mirror again I see

>Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries

What a normie. You could've chosen other pieces for your pasta other than what everyone knows and heard a thousand times

Not literally random, peckerhead. They climb. No ody has discernable numbers, obviously.

OP I hope you're ready for mouthwatering hamburger hamburgers!

>and I'm still in high school.
lost credibility right there.

time for a re-write sport

cant do better?

They are unique identifiers. Holy shit how do you not know this yet? Lurk more.

No u

How's that?

perfect

Sweet

youtube.com/watch?v=nJwn6VAAkZM

So OP, next time you post this cold spaghetti, consider replacing generic statements with specific examples.
Ex. "Mainstream music" to some random fucking rap artist who's "in" right now.

Op. Why did you even try? Can't wrap my head around it..

No they're not. Stop trolling the new bro

You should really stop wearing fedoras.

Why haven't you learned modesty?
Also how does it feel jerking off out loud?