Why people from Africa and the ME are so stupid?

Why people from Africa and the ME are so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw too high iq so realizes life is meaningless

Genetics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.

-half country is rural
-kurds dropping national iq by 10 points on statistics

china highest iq
meme map
shitalian subhuman
anyone who was in shitaly can confirm this

How come Amerindians are so stupid when East Asians are so smart?

Are my peepers deceiving me or is Clapistan a fairer shade of blue compared to Canada?

Consanguineous marriage doesn't help.

well that's where the rural part plays...

They have been separated for long enough to become a distinct sub-species.

they belong to different haplogroup either

1. Richard Lynn is a fraud
2. To this day we don't have a clear definition or understanding on how intelligence works, develops, etc.
3. Data seems to point out to a combination of genetic and environmental of factors, and yes, malnourished people with a lack of education tend to score lower than others
4. IQ test only tells you how good you are at making said tests. It doesn't have any other relevance to this day other than correlation bs.

they diverged before farming was developed

because iq is racist

If you have to ask, you are not really smarter than any of them.

Someone's anal devastated about abysmal Chicano IQ.

>Middle East
Generation of incest because of religion
>Africa
Congoids

Too close to Italy.

It's extremely overrated

>i was merely pretending

Not really. I was expecting a (You) from you again, leaf

I never tried it.

>what a failure of a "human" being

What I said it's true, not pretending. But I already know who you are, the Sup Forumstard leaf with a million infographics from niggerpedia, etc. who posts in the middle of the night.

Are you stuck in the late 1899s?

It'd be more accurate to say people from Africa(I mean those who were born and grew up in Africa) are not as highly educated as those in other countries. Putting aside the racism matter, it's the case that most of African countries don't have very refined education systems. So irrespective of their will, they don't get enough educational opportunities to be as educated as those in advanced or developed countries.

So? You are literally butt devastated about a scientific question. If you take an issue personally you will head towards stupid conclusions. Give your head a shake.

Just a miss-click on a pic my friend.
He asked a question, I gave him an answer. You seem butt devastated about it, tho, since Richard Lynn is a fraud. Have fun.

Baloney.

>Richard Lynn is a fraud.
I've never defended Lynn and don't care about his numbers or how he conjures them. That's why I post primary sources. If you don't like IQs, look up hispanic SAT scores.

Like I said, have fun.

Have fun reading this
cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf
>. Rather than declining in salience, race
and ethnicity are now more important than either family income or parental education in accounting for test score differences.

You post them pictures up son?
You winning?

Are you winning too?