How good is Mbappe really?

How good is Mbappe really?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AS_Monaco/status/864923987637399552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

salty pennies and milk

For a 18 years old guy, really good

It's up to him to keep focus and became a star, he seems to be a nice guy and I think he'll make it, could be the next Cristiano Ronaldo

If he could dab then he would be worth £200 million.

You will see when he win the 13th CL for Real Madrid next season.

twitter.com/AS_Monaco/status/864923987637399552

lol he dabs worse than a white american

Needs to work on his dab game if he wants to truly stand amongst the elites.

>he should enroll into Dab University

About this good

Cronaldo wasn't nearly as good as he is.

He is good

Ronaldo wasn't a pacy nigger that peaks at 20

He's good, but he's a systembabby and will do poorly for a proper football team.

Fatnaldo tier

Ronaldo was a scrawny pacey gipsy that did FIFA skills going backwards to his own half, but with godtier drive

>CL semi final
>ligue 1 champions

>not a proper team

Real good, he'll definitely become one of the top tier lads in the next few years
Needs a little work on his dab game though

Which is why Mbappe probably peaks. CRonaldo has a crazy work ethic and determination to get better and be the best. Who knows about this kid, but if he rests on his laurels he's not going to do shit in another league.

But niggers peak at 20 and go downhill at 24.

dabbin on em like the yousal

>if he rests on his laurels
CHI detected

Aubemyang is better

He is also 10 years older

Fuck YOU!

Pierre "leave Darmstadt and Mainz to me" Aubameyang is irrelevant in CL and never saved Borussia

I think he meant that french league is basically a shit tier league so if he went to (for example) la liga then he would need to do a lot more to be considered good.

db pokal m8

He has the potential to be the next Ronaldo (the Phenomenon).

>Ronaldo (the Phenomenon)

he was exactly that.

I am talking about C.Ronaldo. Not fatnaldo

>comparing C.Ronaldo to actually good players

he seems to be able to focus and is very serious about football (rumours that he left the title party early to get some rest). Now he's super young and I hope he goes to Réal bc ZZ would be an actual mentor to him and wouldn't let him fuck shit up. Hope he doesn't go to CityNited cancers where he'd become just another "CL-quarters" class striker, he has the potential to go way beyond

Dembele is better.

CRonaldo used to be really good m8, and had a better career than BRonaldo

He isn't. No matter which one you're talking about.

tell me about that time Fatnaldo helped his team reach the CL final at age 32

not as good as gabriel jesus but better than rashford

>I hope he goes to Réal
Yeah I too hope he will join a well oiled machine and warm the bench for 2 seasons as he's not yet needed anywhere
What's wrong with you

>dabbing monkey
Dropped

>he rates the white Obamayang

They've had one good season where everything worked out well for them, with a lot of young players improving a great deal in a short space of time. The cameraderie that goes along with that cannot be understated. Their better players will leave and they will go back to being the average, small team that they are.

Average.

He is like other """""young""""" players of colour like Renato Sanchez or Kanu.

He is.

is he a systembabby?

7 goals in 9 games
one of them against Halal Madrid

shut THE FUCK up

Only if you're talking about goalscoring at young age. Frappe don't have half of the technique Ronaldo had.

It's a shame he doesn't want to go to United, imagine the dabbing prowess

no, he' the one who made the system work

biggest counterattacking babby that could possibly exist
will be heavily exposed when he joins a real top club

The world is too wise to let him go to Arsenal ;__;

I'm not so sure. CR moved to ManUtd at 17 or 18 and made his mark pretty fast at what was one of the best teams in the world at the time.
Dunno if Mbapee can do this, or if it's just another Martial. Either way I really like him.

Martial scored more goals his first 2 seasons at manu than cr7.

He'll peak at 23 therefore he's only worth like 50 mil. at best, only due to shirt sales and monetary memes. You forget niggers are evolutionary defect and their brains/DNA literally can't handle the progressive stresses of everday modern life and tactical tasks required from football.

list of intelligent and competent bosnian players:

I'm Croatian, nice try macaci.

if you were right there will be no black men in football world, unfortunately...

1$-shop Vinicius Jr

>rekt

Which 18 year olds have had that good of a season in terms of goals scored in a European league? Can only think of Ronaldo and Owen, dasu.

>hattrick agaisnt moorfica
>4 goals in the other 8 games

didnt rooney score an hattrick in the CL in his debut at 18?

Rooney has been scoring at least 15 goals every season since he came to Utd, barring the last few. I guess you can talk about Messi who got goals very early (16 and 17 from 2006-2008).

Stop M'Brappeposting

You guys will just never learn.
Even after Arsenal, Tottenham, City, got rekt, you still underrate this team.

poor man's Diego Lainez

Ronaldo was always on an ascending course. Martial will eventually lose his place on the bench if he keeps going like this