Hey, Vsauce. Michael here

Hey, Vsauce. Michael here.

Skeletons are scary and spooky, but you know what else is? Niggers.

According to the U.S Justice Department, in 2006, 32,443 women of Caucasian origin were raped by men of African origin.

That same year, the number of African American women raped by Caucasian men... was... zero.

In fact, 90% of all interracial crimes in the U.S. are committed by blacks... against whites...

So what if all blacks were to... suddenly... disappear from the U.S.?

Murder would go down 49.7 percent, welfare recipients would go down 40 percent, SAT scores would go up about 100 points, the average IQ would go up 7 points, and AIDS victims would go down a staggering... 67... percent.

Significant changes for race that only makes up 13% of the population.

But what is... "race"?

In biology, races are distinct genetically divergent populations ‘’within the same species’’, with relatively small morphological and genetic... differences.

Populations can be described as ecological races if they arise from adaptation to different local habitats or geographic races when they are geographically isolated.

However, if sufficiently different, two or more races can be identified as... sub... species.

So how long do two races have to be isolated from one another before they're considered separate species?

Earlier this year, Archaeologists found artefacts in a cave on Western Australia’s Barrow Island dating back more than 50,000 years, making it Australia’s earliest known site of human occupation.

In contrast, the domestication of the dog began just 15,000... years... ago.

This distance, some several thousand miles between the mainlands of Australia and Asia also caused another kind of distance.

Genetic... distance.

Genetic distance is a measure of the genetic divergence between species or between populations within a species.

Dogs and wolves have been found to have a shorter genetic distance between each other than Negroids and non-Negroids.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
nature.com/articles/nature02842
nature.com/articles/nature15393
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The distance between Eurasians and Africans being even larger than Homo Sapiens and Homo... Erectus.

Well, it kinda makes sense. I mean, can two races with diverging skin tones, eye colors, behavioral patterns, intellectual and athletic capabilities even be considered the same subspecies? Is it even a question? Is it even a question you're... allowed to... ask?

In October 2007, geneticist James Watson, best known as one of the co-discoverers of the structure of DNA, and the familiar double-helix model we all had to learn in High School, was lambasted by the scientific community for a response he gave in an interview regarding the divergence of intellect between geographically isolated populations.

"There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically," James wrote. "Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so".

The response resulted with a suspension of Watson's administrative responsibilities and was forced to... cancel... his book tour. And tragically, in 2014, Mr Watson auctioned his Nobel Prize medal he won in 1962, stating that "no-one really wants to admit I exist".

Harsh. But people tend to react this way to ideas that go against their own personal world view and... cognitive... biases.

Confirmation bias. It's the tendency to search for, interpret, focus on and remember information in a way that confirms one's... own... preconceptions. This effect, stronger for emotionally charged issues, warps your interpretation of data in a way that keeps you from... being... wrong. There is something fundamental in our minds that makes us hesitant to question ideas that we've... already come to a conclusion to.

We all do it. But who could blame us? That's just part of being a member of the human... species.

And as always, around blacks, never relax.

A fellow poltard trying to red pill these degenerates on b.

very nice

Assimilate the niggers, apologize for the atrocities your ancestors committed and share your knowledge. Only then will things work out. You can put it off. But you're gonna have to face the music at some point evil whitey.

Ya, cause none of those things have been done before you nonce. Welfare, laws, legal access, social programs,outreach, school and educational programs ect ect ect yet the problem not only persists it worsens.

I love how we separate people by skin color when your statistics are all based on American people's. Just because those numbers are real, even though you have no proof, that just shows the state of America at this point. Has nothing to do with skin color. Its all about culture. And either you do something about it or keep your opinions to yourself faggot. Kys

Fucking righteous.

And yet you're still racist
I guess you were just racist cunts all along, never ginving a chance to the minorities because you're hateful bastards
^Im not being sarcastic

I don't believe racism exists naturally. They were taught that way. Let them be ignorant. Their Shitty genetics will eventually die off eventually. They all get weeded out at some point. Either you roll with change or you get left behind.

yeah, Im not a americuck either and they bring their problems upon themselves. Do not interact with american posters.

Racists exist outside of America? Who knew.

Whats wrong with being racist in America? If op is correct wouldn't the racism be entirely justified as a natural threat assessment by logical individuals?

If those stats are correct (which i know they since i just checked some of the numbers on usjd website) i find it entierly logical to be worry some of American blacks.

Those stats are worst in America. Also America is the most anti-racist. Did it kill self reflection among the blacks? Or is it possibly related to the liberal soft racism? Aka "nothing should change because its the way they are and nothings wrong with that" kind of belief.

Anyhow. These threads always attract the stupid ones who cant debate the real issues without resorting to talking points of systemic oppression and other made up words to justify the insanity of it all.

>american statistics

Fuvk your inaccurate picture.

>people taunt your ancestors
>you're completely calm
shit that never happened
white people will never come close to understanding the anguish
literally fuck you all

>people think racism is inherently wrong
>people think the threat processing part of the brain should be terminated to not offend blacks

Well well. No surprises here.

Nothing wrong with it. Besides the occasional sad moment with children. Its in their best interest to focus on improvement and ours to assist them. Right now we are just asking them to not change a thing since implying they can be violent criminals is racist.

t. social worker

People and all animals naturally stay with their own kind and away from other species.
It is built into our brains at the foundations.

38% of black children live in poverty while only 12% are white hmm hurhghg really makes you think

but yeah your blacks commit crime and your systems fucked at this point good luck.

Why would they? White people are a diverse set of peoples. Lots of white people have lived under severe oppression in many parts of Europe.

Ask a gypsie for example.
>literally fuck you all
>people taunt your ancestors
Well the ancestors haven't really done much. Why think about it to a degree where it hurts?

Dont let the petty racists bother you. You should be bothered by the democratic class in America who takes the violent black as a fact of life instead of an area that can be improved.

You are more dependent on welfare and foodstamps now than at any point during Jim crow laws even. Blacks used to have a better economic standing compared with inflation even.

Dont put everything as "racism" "evil whity" and that pathethic shit.

White people have gone through more massacres and mass pillages than blacks throughout history. Even recent history.

Stop playing the victim and work for a better community.

Asians are the true master race.

No, you kys, you're an idiot, it has everything to do with skin color

>white people
>oppression
you're literally a fucking retard
And I would beat your IRA pussy ass bitch to a pulp
What are you gonna do?

The "minorities" as you say have everything given to them on a silver platter, more so than whites, yet they still screw everything up

STFU literally what even happened to black people boo hoo they were slaves once so was everyone get the fuck over it and fyi it was ya 'brothas' that sold you into slavery shithead

WRONG I would KILL/MURDER your punk ass in real life
Doesn't matter white people are who did it in the end
They suffer like I do nowadays

Internet boxing champion

fuck off I've been in real one-sided fights where I got my ass kicked ans there was no compassion or mercy
There's knda shit that makes you want to kill people
Stick your thumbs inside thier eyes and fuck their whom face up
That's the kind of retarded I am
The insane kind

arent you just proving everyones points about niggers?

Yeah bitch.
Fuck with me in real life I dare you.
Send your best and brightest you pussy bitches.

No I have better things to do than beat the shit out of you everyone knows niggers cant fight 1v1 they always need their boys with them

What boys faggot? You always need ten guns and the police/military.
You're the pussy.

your fellow chimps, nah I dont but if i curb stomped you id go to jail for hate crimes so ill pass on that

What the hell is this trash?

>Did we disrespect spoderman

What an edgy violent tryhard nigger.
You'd be shot for to death even being in my neck of the woods, spook.

Lol we hung your people. That's fucking funny.
No matter how often you chimp out you'll never unhang all the nigger filth we slaughtered.

>shot to death
Faggot pussy, you'd be shot to death in my neck of the woods too
In your own country
Doesn't that infuriate you?

You'll never unshoot all the white women I've murdered with my nine little bitch.

Really hope ur trolling at this point , because if not ur just proving everyone right my guy

Just remember, it's REALLY FUCKING EASY to make killing you inferior pieces of shit a fucking accident.
Coming from a family of cops, you learn so many fun and interesting ways to torture lesser beings such as yourself.

An abortion clinic should've done something about you. That's my opinion.

We haven't speciated, no evolutionary biologist or geneticist would agree with that assumption.

The genes for skin tone are a very small makeup of our total genome and as such the whitest and blackest person are still very closely related.

It would be a shame if I used reputable sources

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

Every living human today has a common human ancestor that may only a few thousand years ago.

nature.com/articles/nature02842

We are still one species with a collection of minor morphological changes depending on ancestor location. The biggest differences are cultural not biological.

nature.com/articles/nature15393

So until a European can no longer breed with an African or produce fertile offspring the idea we have speciated is just wrong and I REALLY suggest you take an evolutionary biology course at your local university assuming you aren't a child.

Lastly here's some advice, The world is changing, the human race is changing, everything changes, religions, nations, flags, cultures, languages, populations, climate, continents, planets, stars, galaxies. The universe is change, the world is changing and you can't stop it, so stop being a pussy who fears change and learn to adapt to the changing world like life has been doing for billions of years.

This is the biggest issue with conservative ideology, it's just a safe space for people who are afraid of change they can't stop. There are bacteria mats that live under rocks in the arctic that are more adaptable than you.

As long as the species survive skin colour is irrelevant, if you want to be non adaptive great, it just means your kind will either die out or have a shitty time as time progresses.

> inb4 "But Nature isn't a reputable source because muh ideology and the jews!"

Bullshit
We kill cops for dinner here

I agree with most of your post, but there is nothing inherently meritous about change. Some change is good, some change is bad (entropy, for instance).
On the race front; why do black people commit more violent crime in America?

Maybe its nurture and not nature OP. Did you ever consider?

It's harder than I thought