Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that...

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful: my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look at what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s13YpDDoeB5x
vocaroo.com/i/s0fo60vxn5J3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vocaroo.com/i/s13YpDDoeB5x

*raises spork*

vocaroo.com/i/s0fo60vxn5J3

me in the vocaroo

wut

I love this pasta so fucking much

I didn't know German has autism?

i read this in southern accent for some reason

>thread discussing the effects American foreign policy has on the rest of the western world is deleted
>this thread stays up
>Sup Forums - International

Boner 2bh

I like this pasta

I got a chub from reading this

Wtf?

>this thread is still not deleted

I don't like this vocaroo. When I read the pasta for the first time, I imagined her speaking in a highly excited, animu-type voice. This doesn't seem right.

Interesting, I imagined this with a qt Indian accent

It would be better in japanese.
>ywn be a semi-qt with basic knowledge of japanese who makes tons of money by doing vocaroos and videos like that in japanese

The only thread I've ever seen deleted on here was one about jobs and average wages in different countries.