I want to know the truth I'm sorry I'm triggered by my own misunderstandings!

I want to know the truth I'm sorry I'm triggered by my own misunderstandings!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t87c0tSwn_E
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Traps are really fucking gay

You will know the truth when you wake up and see me.

I'VE GOT TOOTHPASTE ON MY HEAD!
BEAT THAT NIGGITYNOGS!

I hate white people
>racist
>condescending
>out of touch
>sheltered

I love you J

Marriage is just a way for a woman to secure her financial future without much fear of losing it. Divorcee fathers are told their life will be shit for the same reason and the ex-wives will always, always use your own kids against you.

>I'm pretty sure my wife is going to leave me

Feminism is for equality, communism works, you can get pregnant from jacuzzis, round earth theory is a lie, 9/11 was an inside job, the patriarchy is bad for everything and everyone.

My work here is done

Trips

WOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Boom. Leave her first

youtube.com/watch?v=t87c0tSwn_E

okay

I did some sexual stuff to a 9yo girl in a non-coercitive way.
Now she's showing signs of problematic behaviour (she's morbidly attached to her mother, she follows her 24/7 and she cries when she's not with her) .
In total honesty I didn't really wanted to harm her. I didn't know what to do. I considered turning myself in but I think that wouldn't help the girl. I know it's tupid to post here but I don't have anyone in real life I can tell that kind of stuff. I feel so bad.

First of all, you're a piece of shit.
Secondly, if the parents know, then they can arrange therapy for the kid, so telling people CAN help her. Do it anonymously if you have to.

I feel so fucking lonely right now but I know getting into a relationship would be the end of me.

FUCK racists
I would love to torture a racist to death
For years
F.U.C.K. you and your right bear arms you faggot
You can't survive on your own for long, brown people built your entire heritage
Kill yourself

I know I am a piece of shit.
How can I tell them anonymously? I mean, I touched her so my name would eventually pop out.
Also I am extremely attached to her family, they trusted me like a family member and I don't wanna really hurt them too.
#borntohurt

I’m in love with my ex while also having a gf

I wanna blow your brains out

My mum and aunt were both molested as kids and never got help and it ruined them. If you really do care as much as you say then figure something out.

I'm sorry for them...
I am trying to figure something out
the last and most drastic solution is to turn me in
the other one is to talk to the girl and say that it wasn't her fault but mine and her mom loves her and wouldn't leave her or something similar.
I think the problem is the fact that she likes it very much (she asked for it) but at the same time she feels that it's not a normal situation.
I have to talk to her.

Same

My aunt has never spoken about it, as far as I know, but my mum says that the enjoyed it in the moment but grew to hate herself because of it.
You can actually see in old family photos that once she hit puberty she started cutting her hair short and dressing in boy's clothing, to try to make herself less appealing she says. She also started cutting herself with bits of fence wire and shit. How no one knew something was going on is baffling to me.

I am sick of my god father roping me in to things I don't want to do. I think it's fucking stupid and I just want to live my own life. I am sick of his shit. I am sick of him lecturing me. I am sick of him telling me what to do. I am sick of my parents telling me what to do. I am sick of all these fucking restrictions that are controlling my life. I fucking hate them all. I just want to do my own thing. AND LIVE MY OWN LIFE! FUCK EVERYONE!

That's horrible
what did happen to them? Were they raped? Why did she grew to hate herself because of what happened? Sorry for the personal questions but if I have to talk to the girl I must understand

But I don't deserve it
YOU fucking do for being a racist cunt

The truth always comes out. You betrayed the family in the worst possible way.
Confess. And seek help yourself. You are sick and spreading your disease. You are cancer.

Their older brother started diddling them when they were somewhere between 6-10 through to when they were 13 and 14. He was 17 when it started.
I don't know what specifically happen other than that there was apparently never any penis-in-vagina sex.
Her child-mind reasoning was that he was her big brother and she loved him, but that something was still very wrong.
Obviously, parents and significantly older siblings are infallible when you're that age, so the problem must be her, even though she didn't know what the problem was.

Everyone in the family found out about it years ago but the guy has still been invited to every Christmas party. I've always made a point of being as rude to him as possible. His wife is around his age but looks like she's 12. He doesn't like when you point this out to him.

I already am in therapy and my therapist said that confessing won't help neither me neither the girl. That's one of the reasons why I am hesitating.

I hate racists with extreme, psychotic rage.

If your therapist knows about this and hasn't stopped you from having contact with the child then there is something wrong with them.

thank you very much, this helps a lot.
So saying that all of that happened is my and my only fault could probably help her.
I am grateful to you.

I started therapy after i did what i did

>sexual stuff to a 9yo girl
>non-coercitive way

Aloha snackbar.

i mean, she asked me to be touched down there and I did what she asked for.
I know that what I did was totally wrong and I would have said "no", but it's not like i forced my finger up her pussy or some abusive stuff like this.

As long as people can hold their impulses to themselves, they're fine.
Fuck racists, for real, but you can't pretend that your being reasonable in any sense of the word with your violent rhetoric.

You know the drill

Pics with time stamp or it didn't happen.

If she asked for it then you weren't the first one to do it.

that's not a normal thing for a 9 year old to ask

she's been abused before

I'm not. Don't take advice from fucking Sup Forums kiddo.

I would like half of the population to die overnight

No whites tho

don't call me kiddo unless you've done an affroduck

Pics of what ffs?

Let's say that I caught her masturbate before, and I told her it's ok to do that. Also it's not so weird, my sister did some similar stuff when we were kids.

Which half? Are talking an even spread, just the ones over a certain age, one of the hemispheres, everyone who farts in public?

more like 90%, sieved by intelligence

i'd dearly miss a few people but it would save humanity

Yeah, one of my sister's friends did something like that. Oh wait, that was the one who was literally born into a sex cult and who ended up here because of witness protection.

It's not normal, man.

Iam fucking lonely. That is why I run to vidya, weed and alcohol. I cannot stay away for all of them at the same way. Need to escape reality. Iam fucking lonely. All those years, I was trying to cure symptoms, but not the reason. And thats the reason why chicks abandon me after a few months. I am lonely so I attach to her to much allways. I hate working weekend nights. It fucked my life. I need change.

I think people over 70 would be a good start.. but we’d need to control the African, indian, and Chinese population growth. In which case probably a significant amount of males from those countries as well.

I couldn't fuck my commie gf to be woke

Your age gives you authority over her and that's why it's all fucked up. Sounds like you made a terrible mistake and are remorseful and all, but holy shit dude. You just gave a 9 year old the keys to your prison and that's gotta be terrifying.

not as much terrifying as to have betrayed her parents trust and have hurt her. Ffs I'm tearing down inside.

get it off your chest now!

fuck you RCMP/CIA/FBI/hypocrites
Fuck you all
I hope you all buuuuuuuuurrrrrnnnn in HELL forever
Fuck you fuck you fuck you

Fuck if I know. Just treat her with respect and honesty I guess. My older daughter is 11 and if she talked some man into touching her cooch I'd do my best to just shove it under a rug. As long as it was her idea and not his.

>Man
user, that's a fucking woman.

i am a man 30+ lol

No you aren't.

wanna see my id? Oh, wait, nvm

Fuck you all

Ok, my statement would be the same even if my daughter turns out to be a dyke. If she manages to finagle some lesbo twice her age into sexual contact that's on her.

Very different if she gets taken advantage of though. I just want her to be happy.

Fucking LARPing dyke.

Children are stupid and all their ideas are terrible by default. It's the adult's job to tell them that that's messed up and that they should go watch cartoons instead.

nigga fucked up so hard, like what
bet he's praying to god she didn't get hurt

I fucken hate my so called "freinds" who never talk to me any more because i wont buy a video game and they only talk to me when they want something. I wanna make new friends but im too awkward as hell

Buy pubg faggot

I'm atheist, I don't pray any god. But yes, I can only hope at the moment.

i'am just waiting death to take me out of this fucking world

Oh hey it's me

I let a baby bird starve to death because my mum thought it was a good idea to put a ten-year-old in charge of mulching up goo for a fucking cockatiel that was too young to eat solid food yet, even though I hate pets and had been plenty vocal about that fact.

we have the same fucking problem

same

Ah men

Details or it didn’t happen

I posted greentext all over the board in the past months, but I won't post em anymore. Those were meant to depict a happy love story between an adult and a kid, but now the story has an awful aftertaste.