Schools without guns are soft targets

>Schools without guns are soft targets

British schools are gun free zones, and we haven't had a school shooting in 22 years.

>The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Police officer stationed at parkland didn't go in, and can you blame the guy? Minium wage guy with a handgun versus a lunatic with a full auto rifle.

How many times do the gun lobby need to proven to be wrong before they pull their head out their arse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPR4bicYtbo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VCx1rgxXVKA
youtube.com/watch?v=682JLrsUmEM
youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-man-uses-ar-15-kill-three-teen-home-intruders-n739541
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/27/homeowners-son-shoots-kills-three-would-be-burglars.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/multiple-people-shot-at-tennessee-church-police-say.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wh7HYceVJ0o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Again...another non American waking up everyday saying “what’s going on in America?”

Don’t you hav your own lives to live?

>Police officer stationed at parkland didn't go in, and can you blame the guy?
Yeah, I can. That was his job.

Fuck off, he's a fucking wagecuck, not rambo, would you die for 12 dollars an hour?

>only Americans can have opinions on things

The NRA exists to sell guns. They lobby washington on behalf of gunmakers to make guns easier to buy. They use fearmongering and propaganda to terrify people into buying MORE GUNS. Obama was the best thing that happened for the gun industry, 8 years of crazy white people stockpiling guns while our good buddy Wayne talks about government takeovers and urban uprisings.

Until the people who make money selling guns acknowledge their culpability in their product being used to kill people and take steps to make that less easy than it currently is for people who shouldn't hold a deadly weapon in the first place.

It's really easy if you just stop being such pussies about it.

Do you even know what a cop is?

Well it's 10:30 am here so no, he probably doesn't.

A civil servant with a union, who probably has better than average heal th insurance, makes an average of 32k(+ in larger jurisdictions), and could probably be found not guilty for shooting an old lady:

Yes, motherfucker: get in there and do his job.

You're way off:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPR4bicYtbo

the officer that was usually at the school was not there at the time of the shooting. i live in canada and i can have any gun a american has. if its the gun then why arent we getting school shootings

They also take an oath to protect the public and know full well the job is dangerous. Yahoos take jobs like that, I would personally take on a random shooter for the fucking fun of it, because I'm not a bitch.

no you can't
Restricted guns
Every handgun is hard as fuck to get

>They also take an oath to protect the public
Except when their own lives are in danger, at their own discretion. Cops can just walk away if they want to with no repercussions.

If he was there and bitched out, he's certainly fired, if not even worse.

Fully auto rifle?

I think you mean semi auto.

fellow Canadian
gross overstatement buddy, you wish you could get guns like Americans get guns. you are not near that level

Just let Americans be retards while thinking 'Europe' is worse, if it makes them happy and they aren't bringing their 3rd world politics over here then let them be.

>if its the gun then why arent we getting school shootings
Several reasons:
You have 1/10 the population of the US.
You have 1/30 the amount of guns as the US.
You have national healthcare so people with mental illnesses are treated before they become a problem.
Your schools are institutions of education, not prisoner/wageslave factories like in the US.
Your charter does not mention [guns] so Canadians don't have an irrational emotional attachment to them.

Unless you're a firearms expert that thinks everyone should carry three guns including one in their ass, your opinion does not matter.

Which one would you pick?

no its not it take 3 days to get the paper work the same as most states in the us

Yes but most officers have more than a cum-soaked basement to go home to and have to put their family first.

i have a ar15 sitting right beside me buddy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VCx1rgxXVKA

Oh how clever. By this logic, every building in the country should have an armed guard in case someone tries to shoot up the place.

are you not proving my point with the last 3

Why do you need a guard if most of the public is armed?

not that guy but
>You have 1/10 the population of the US.
fair
>You have 1/30 the amount of guns as the US.
fair
>You have national healthcare so people with mental illnesses are treated before they become a problem.
healthcare is a joke here - some woman died of an infected cut because she wasn't able to see a doctor
>Your schools are institutions of education, not prisoner/wageslave factories like in the US.
education system is basically the same idk what you're talking about
>Your charter does not mention [guns] so Canadians don't have an irrational emotional attachment to them.
semi-fair

>How many times do the gun lobby need to proven to be wrong...
Simple. More times than they have been proven right. And they are proven right almost every time.

By not doing their jobs and getting fired as a coward? Not going to win any father of the year awards with a piss soaked uniform.

You are curing the symptoms of an illness with arming teachers.

Remove the gun, you won't have a next school shooter.

Prevention is better then cure.

I just don't get what's so hard about this.

Yeah I was just ranting at that point, but you do have way fewer guns.

If it was my job, yes. If it wasn't my job, but a bunch of children are at risk, yes.

People die of simple infections in the US too. There's more to that story than the oversimplification you're presenting.

The bullshit of a shill
AMERICANS take heed this is lies
You fucking retards

wew

maybe he shouldn't have signed up for the job then

You'll also have teachers shooting people, teachers having their weapons taken from them, people like me (a teacher who would refuse to carry a gun).

>we have a problem with guns
>better add more guns

Cops don't sign up to die, you're thinking of soldiers.

>The NRA exists to support the Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights, because they know without it the 2nd Amendment, it will only be a short time before all rights are stripped away. Politicians that want to have tyrannical authority use fear mongering to try to talk citizens into disarming themselves

fix it for you

Citiation required.

whats bullshit about that americans have to wait for bg checks

fuck you retard

For handguns maybe, not rifles.

tell you what. You can have Chicago, one of the cities with the toughest gun control. The you can see how things work out.

instead of saying fuck you present a damn argument

I don’t wake up and wonder about “hey...how is Norway dealing with today”
But apparently op does

Try thinking critically instead of emotionally. The constitution isn't infallible and it should not be immutable.

They are trained to deal with that kind of shit and take an oath to not be a bitch and stand up for the public. Are you just pretending to be retarded at this point?

less niggers

No. FUCK YOU.

canadians only have 1 bg check for long guns when you get you firearms liscence

Police responding to active shooter situations, running into multiple people with their guns out. And we have plenty of evidence of how lenient US police are.

>Minium wage guy
You're retarded. Avg income for a minimum wage fuck in Flordia is around 15k a yr, working 40 hours a week. Deputy makes over 40k a yr.

The rest of your shit is equally retarded.

>Full auto rifle

But that's wrong so you don't know what you're talking about and completely invalidated your trash opinion?

If you try to talk smart and are spew misinformation and lies then it's hard to take you seriously or give a fuck about what you're saying because it shows you don't know what you're talking about.

not going to argue that

cops sign up to protect the public.

well retards it is explained SIMPLE

or do I need to get the crayons out?

youtube.com/watch?v=682JLrsUmEM

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8

besides the lack of mass shootings at gun ranges...
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-man-uses-ar-15-kill-three-teen-home-intruders-n739541
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/27/homeowners-son-shoots-kills-three-would-be-burglars.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/multiple-people-shot-at-tennessee-church-police-say.html
goodguys with guns stop bad guys with guns all the time.

Why are you so afraid of guns?

Most articles of the constitution don't have the bolded and underlined, "Shall not be infringed". The forefathers futureproofed that one, because it's a universal truth that a government that can't trust it's citizens with weapons, can't be trusted itself.

>Minium wage guy with a handgun
Go check that again, more like 100K/year dude.
Cops make money.

You’ll have a better chance of abolishing the EC than banning guns. And bann8ng the EC will be next to impossible

If some drunk asshole runs over a family member i wouldn't blame the car i wouldn't blame the alcohol i would blame the asshole

>Try thinking critically instead of emotionally
you'r welcome.
Yes, the constitution is subject to change, but those in power need to be kept honest. When you can present a logical way to disarm the criminals without taking away the freedom of the law abiding, then you may try to argue for a reason to disarm the citizenry.

You know, if only the criminals have guns, then they're easier to find and kill. Once the cull is done, USA can be like other countries.

nice meme

>mass killing are bad
>kill the gun owners
So why didn’t you get elected to office?

is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=wh7HYceVJ0o

>to disarm the criminals without taking away the freedom of the law abiding, then you may try to argue for a reason to disarm the citizenry
Try thinking a little before you write.

>to disarm the criminals
>not away the freedom of the law abiding
>then disarm the citizenry

You are retarded and your shit is all fucked up

Like the other western countries? No thanks, I like my doggo, my unraped gf and bacon sandwiches.

I actually saw a guy from the UK arguing in one of these threads that he fights off an average of two muggers a week and that we are pussies for carrying guns...

Trollio:
1. The alleged perp was identified as trouble
2. The FBI slept through warnings
3. The armed rent a cop @ the school did sweet fuck all
How to you figure that adds up to surrendering a fundamental right?

Pic related, asshole.

I'm not American,but personally I think this is a huge mental health issue more than a gun issue.
But american conservakeks will never make it easier for anyone to have access to proper mental health sooooo

and once again, failing to overcome logic, the child must revert to name calling.

>surrendering a fundamental right
It's called an ammendment.

bump stocks are full auto they are bump stocks.

Your pic is a fucking conspiracy theory though lmao.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

Lol, retard.

>getting angry at the British every time there is a mass shooting
That's some deflection tactic you've got there.

Do you think we got a collective vote, on if we should get proper mental health care? It didn't make money so it was left to jails, prisons and nursing homes. Our votes mean nothing when both parties are owned by the 1% and they want the guns? Straight fuck that shit.

Being a gun owning American, I completely agree with this

So, are you Russian? Or do you actually believe this.

You're just pretending to be retarded, 2/10 for the reply.

>Again...another non American waking up everyday saying “Is America really this stupid?”
fix'd

No, read his argument again or yours...whoever. It makes no sense.

Once we find a way to disarm criminals without taking away the rights of law abiding...then we can talk about disarming the people.

You have to admit, whatever side you take in this argument, this logic presented by user is retarded. Or maybe brilliant?! He argues for both sides at the same time.

Only a literal retard thinks America is safer than the UK. We're a fucking paradise compared to the states.

How many people in Britain are crying for more acid now the government acted (not ignoring a problem) and restricts access to acid? That's the difference.

Still woke up and thought about it

>this is unironically what some americans believe

Stop fucking voting for people that will privatize even your goddamn genitals then ,m8. Seriously,public opinion does have strength and if there was enough of an uproar you'd probably get free heathcare too

we used to have better healthcare in the U.S., but good intentions got in the way. It was considered cruel to keep mentally unhealthy people locked up if medication could make them better, so they were set free and to be treated as out-patients.

why are you so hung up on guns?

I've lived from Miami, FL up to the Northeast and I've never seen the shit that's plastered all over the news. Nobody shoots anyone in my town, and near everyone carries. Even in the capitol city, the local news mainly reports fires every night.

>unironically beliving that sanitariums fixed shit
yeah,no
We had them abolished in my country too and things did never get as fucked up as they are in 'Murrica

The cop was makin 80k a year to be there and pussied out when the time came you retarded misinformed nigger

What good is 80k/yr if you’re dead?

This aspect of our country is gravely broken. All politicians have to take 1%er money to stand a chance in elections. If they don't play ball, they get no $$$ to have even a chance to get elected. This is why many voted Trump, there was a small chance since he financed himself that he would break this trend.