Anyone else missing school here Sup Forums?

Anyone else missing school here Sup Forums?

fucking hell no

what grade are you in?

Life will be better after you turn 21 and move out of your parents house, user.

why would i miss grade school? go to sleep, kid

no
i wanted to leave forever ever since my first day of kindergarten
dropped out because i skipped so much that they threatened to send the cops after my mom

Not having to pay bills was nice, other than that.. fuck all of it

I am almost 22 and living with my parents. Going to college and wagecuck right now. Missing the good old days where I just played world of warcraft all day

I'm in college

I made more friends in college that my 6 years in school

I'm 20 and still live with my parents

I'm missing out on everything. I could be improving my social skills and interaction skills, but I need to get home that is 1h away.

graduated 2009... still get nightmares about school
served in the army and currently a firefighter... of all the shit ive seen and done... still have nightmares about fucking school.

I should have graduated last year but I never even got past grade 9 :'( I stop going halfway through the school year because of bullying and my sister was really fucking depressed. It really fucked with my head, saving her life 3 times in one month

The only thing I miss is that cute little red head from NJ. When we have a thread about her I'll be all in.

Got super depressed and just gave up on everything and let myself go, I stopped eating healthy and got fat, stopped brushing my teeth and I had two rotten teeth, stop showering for weeks. I wanted to kill myself every day but I couldn't do that to my mom. So I kinda just live. Ive never had a job and I haven't passed grade 9 and I still to this day want to die, I have no motivation to do anything anymore. I'm just waiting for my mom to pass away so I can finally end it all and put a bullet through my brain

I am 32 and live with my parents. Get on my level scrubs

>Sup Forums
gtfo my Sup Forums

i'm almost 22 and living with my parents
i think that people put too much of a negative connotation on living with your parents its kick ass, but it depends on how well you get along with your parents.. and what you are doing with your life if you are working or going to school i wouldn't worry about it.

Do it now you pussy

>Sup Forums

Nope, I have college in 20 minutes though

I miss high-school, I go to college and there's this fucking autistic kid(aka he's 20) And I want to kill myself

I miss the free time and carefree attitude it gave me.