Every 20 minutes in the US someone dies in a car accident. 90 lives in 24 hours and 14 are school aged kids

Every 20 minutes in the US someone dies in a car accident. 90 lives in 24 hours and 14 are school aged kids.

Truth is a Sandy Hook every 2 days, and if guns kill people, than so do cars. Its not even a right to drive it's a privilege. Why not ban personal vehicles. Save 40,000 lives this year if that's what it's all about, but it ain't.

So how does our right to arms endanger those kids more than say, an out of control car? It doesn't.

The cryin and hollerin ain't nothin new and the liberals have raised some bitch ass pussies who are gonna cry til they die and wage war on every good thing God has given us. We can not give an inch.

Arming teachers is fucking stupid, metal detectors, scanners, all for pussies.

Tell ya what you do. You don't change a fucking thing.

The only question I got is what was the FBI waiting for. They had all that wackos Facebook posts about his urge to kill and they didn't tell local police. Investigate that. The reporting system failed, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5424549/Schools-armed-officer-never-went-shooting.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They just want better checks so retards dont drive cars, if your not a retard than you can still drive

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M

I’m not really a liberal but you’re pushing a very predictable kind of argument.
>So how does our right to arms endanger those kids more than say, an out of control car?
It doesn’t. But cars weren’t designed to kill.
What needs to be dealt with is desperate virgin soyboys. Those crazy faggots and their revenge fantasies. But most of Sup Forums knows how it feels to be a weird outcast, so you can relate. But obviously the vast majority of us have never shot a school up. So I honestly couldn’t tell you how to go about this murder rampage problem.

>I ride my ar-15 to work everyday
>roads should only be used to transport goods and services, effectively privatizing a public utility
Pick one you moron

Exam, testing and regular maintenance needed for cars.

Cars purpose is for transport.

Guns easy to get with no training or thorough background checks.

Guns purpose is to kill or hazardously wound.

Something not designed to kill, personal family transporter, kills 40,000 a year (40 million fewer cars than guns in the US by the way)
Killing machine designed for murder: 12,000 (we aren't counting suicides of course) and way more guns than cars.

You have to admit, by the numbers cars are more dangerous. And your soyboy murder fantasy is dramatic Hollywood horseshit. The distracted mother passifying her two kids in the backseat will always be more dangerous than a pissed off shitposter.

Cars provide the utility that keeps society going. Guns are a hobby. If you lose guns, a bunch of people lose their hobby. If you take away motorized vehicles then you need to seriously restructure society from the ground up, with presumably public transit, to get everyone to work. The argument isn't very good.

Morty you need to pay attention in school. Then not than idiot

You seem to forget something very important: the right to self preservation. Self defense. Keeping you and your family safe.

I wasn't making an argument in favor of public transport, or banning cars. That wasn't the point at all. Jesus Christ.

funny how no other 1st world countries have to worry about that right.

And yet cars still kill more people than guns. Wow. Maybe we need to really invest in road safety more aggressively or enact a zero tolerance policy on bad driving. Should anyone get their license back after a DUI or avoidable crash that causes great harm? Aren't lives that important to you?

Your fifth grade level spattering of words ( I don't know if ur calling that an argument or what) has officially been invalidated.

The point is this ( because ur obviously pretty thick). There is gun culture and there is anti gun culture. And every time guns are used bad its blown up by the media because a vast amount of Americans are emotionally and personally scared of guns and the people who own them.

You stupid libtard
Some of us have to commute to support our families.
We can’t all ride in a schoolbus

Strawman

See

Hi Russian bot.
Attacking our right to drive cars.
Ignorant insane liberals

I’m not participating in your eurotrash anti car debates
Go ahead and spout your liberal nonsense

Holy shit. U missed the point completely.

What can I say, we hated those fuckin britbongs walkin all over us bro

The principle here is risk-benefit ratio.

Driving a car does carry a risk, not only to yourself but to other road users, who could be killed by your incompetence, and vice versa.

However, we allow driving because the benefits - economic, social, personal etc - outweigh the risks.

Broadly speaking, it's the same with gun ownership. The benefits of allowing civilians to own guns - reduced crime, personal liberty etc - are judged to outweigh the risks, which take the form of crimes committed with guns and the occasional massacre.

Driver's licenses and speed limits you moron.

Look I get it
No one likes car accidents
And maybe I’ve been to harsh.
But you liberals just want to take things from us in our nanny state. First people like you are anti guns then anti free speech. Now anti car
It is running me ragged

I'm a liberal, and I own two guns. Most of my friends are liberal or progressive and own guns. None of us want our guns taken or banned This is a false narrative of the right, held only by a small number of vocal extreme left.

What most liberals want is background checks on all gun purchases with no loopholes, make it more difficult for wackos to get them. And mandatory training/safety/licensing, as with cars. Perhaps even gun insurance if you carry in public.

This won't stop all killings. But it will make a significant dent, and the US stops looking like some 3rd world shithole OK with the death of kids.

The main point of my post was more anti liberal in nature honestly. I'll spoon feed it to you. It's time to bring the antigun lobby's hypocrisy to light. And bring those attacking the second amendment to heel.

Irrelevant post. Waste of text.

>car was never designed to be a thing of mass destruction
>gun was never designed to be anything else than a thing of mass destruction

I’m with you, and I’m the britbong equivalent of a conservative. Prudence in possession of a firearm wouldnt impact the sensible gun owners

Stop trolling. You know the point about cars was used as an analogy. You are deliberately derailing the conversation. Why are you doing that?

Why is OP so hard to understand? He bashed liberals and said nothing should change. His point was bashing guns and not cars is hypocritical and the whole thing is blown out of proportion.

Cars aren’t meant to kill, guns are. Also we have to have insurance, licenses and all kinds of extra shit to drive. Also there are cops everywhere to make sure people are being responsible on the road.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

See Skip to last part

+1 internet

This whole thread is far too well written, for fucks sake this is b you bunch of queers someone call someone else a faggot

Look

So there's no in between, people can't support reasonable measures on restricting guns but also be "pro-gun culture"?

Also look hereCars still kill more people than guns do.

Now go here

Keyword here being
>accident

try looking up some statistics on murder done purposely with cars and it won't be that far off from shooting statistics, at best

>What most liberals want is background checks on all gun purchases with no loopholes, make it more difficult for wackos to get them.

This is EXACTLY what NRA Spokeswoman Dana Loesch proposed the other night at CNN's Town Hall debate. She was heckled the entire time. So it would seem to me as though you're in the minority of liberals/progressives. The rest won't be happy until we're left with slingshots.

>What are military vehicles
>What are hunting rifles

A tool is what you make it to be.

1000 internets to you my friend

Nope

ok faggot

I was talking about car you can legally buy and use for transport, not a tank
and hunting rifle is still a thing that is made to kill something

Yep ill just ride my gun to work. Completely retarded argument you got there faggot

Agree about the car. Same could be said for Muslims and Africans commit high levels of rape, terrorism and murder. But one is more likely to get killed in a car accident than be raped and murder by a Somali. Let’s just let them all in.

Fuck dude. You missed the point
See

This fucking stupidity AGAIN?

The primary purpose of cars is transportation.

The primary purpose of an assault rifle is killing.

Look

If an Amerimutt decided to kill 50 kids he can't do it that easily with a car, u stupid mutt

Guns don't kill people, black people do.

Not that guy but...

>What is a Hummer

Was made for the military and is now a vehicle anyone can go buy thanks to Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Why ask us about the FBI? How about you contact every media outlet covering this story and the FBI demanding to know the identity of the agent who failed to follow up on the warning given to the FBI by a close friend of the shooter prior to his attack?

car accidents are accidental
gun violence is not accidental

Hummers are designed to survive not to kill, unless it's one sold with weapon mounts

Well some gun violence is accidental. Like that time Dick Cheney shot his friend in the face.

but it's a car and it was designed to move from point A to B, the fact that it has GUN mounted on it and can kill people is other thing

Because you can't drive a car through a high school hallway?

You can legally buy and use anything as a weapon.

Look at london.

Acid attack capital of the world.

You wanna ban home cleaning chemicals too? British parliament would agree with you.

That's called a rhetorical question

>comparing car crashes to cleaning products

Except they keep accidents in gun crime stats. About 90+% gun crime you see reported are accidents in the home and suicides.

A car can be use for other things than ramming people

Guns, the only use is for killing things.

You see a vehicle for survival. I see a vehicle for killing. You see a gun for killing. I see a gun for protection.

Round and round we go!

see

>gun for protection
>it's called "assault rifle", not "protection rifle"

People heckle her because they know she's full of shit. She was trying to pander. Every action of both her and the NRA contradicted what she said.

Not surprisingly, she did an about face at CPAC.

Wrong.

You ever heard of a breaching shotgun?

>Comparing tools to other tools

>Arming teachers is fucking stupid, metal detectors, scanners, all for pussies.

There was a school shooter was gonna shoot up a Jewish school, he seen there was an armed guard out front, so he changed his mind andwent to a gun free school and shot that up. Can't remember the name of the shooter, Google up Ben Shapiro, he talks about it

Alright then. Ban cars. Do it, pussy.

>assault rifle

It's not even called that. It's called that by people like you, but that's not what AR stands for.

Also a gentle reminder that Virginia Tech was carried out using 2 pistols.

> Thread 1: muh right to bear arms
> Thread 2: who is your favorite school shooter
>b/

Funny how you see cars as murder devices but guns as your lord and savior

Armed fucking guard > armed teacher

Why didn't the Sheriff's office call the FBI to share information sometime before the 39th call they received about Cruz? See something, say something, right deputies?

Why didn't the Sheriff's office inform the D.A.'s office about this time bomb of a kid so they could figure out a way to use either the mental health system or the criminal system to keep him the fuck away from the rest of us?

Assault rifle is a weapon that can go from semi auto to full auto at the turn of a switch. You're thinking about "assault weapon" which is actually a made up term. Just the fact you got that shit wrong just shows you're retarded, didnt do your own research, just parroting what the retarded media.

There was an armed guard at the high school. He got scared when he saw the weapons the dude had. He has been suspended without pay, but will retire with full pension.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5424549/Schools-armed-officer-never-went-shooting.html

See

people kill other people with cars by accident for the most part. its the intent that makes it bad

She said at CPAC that she's in favor of mentally ill individuals getting guns, even making it easier for them to do so? I watched her speech and I'm PRETTY SURE she didn't say those things.

We had to start have no loophole background checks and keeping crazy people from getting guns, which means most you fucking idiots can’t have one.

Its still some one working for the school who had a gun that stopped a shooting from happening. So in the end it did it's job much better than some stupid sign.

Cars kill more people in this country than guns do. Go ahead. Prove me wrong.

There is a picture of her holding a gun and I swear she looks at that gun the way my wife looks at my dick. I’d bet money she had a gun in her vagina.

a breaching shotgun is just a regular shotgun with special ammo you moron

Read it again. It's a call for action.

Cars are meant for transportation. Guns are meant to kill. What logical fallacy are you using? Anyone know?

I never mentioned a sign in any of my posts. I only said arming teachers is retarded. An armed guard is a whole step up I don't have an opinion on right now. It obviously worked in that case.

Muslim terrorism kill less people in the USA than guns and cars. Guess whaat? I don’t give a shirt. No Muslims allowed and less access to guns that kill in masses.

>cars are more dangerous
That's like saying dogs are more dangerous than wolves

What is the number of cars in the us vs guns?

>than so do cars
then
>than you can still drive
then

Sooooooo she didn't say those things then? Yeah that's kind of what I thought.

Where’s the picture of her looking at a gun like she wants to fuck it?

Just arm everyone. From toddler to senior. If eveyone is armed, only the bad guys get shot. It's so simple, why don't people understand this?

I stated the fact that I have questions and made those questions known to you. I don't expect you to know shit about how the FBI handled this case.

>I don’t give a shirt.

Well if you don't give a shirt then I guess there's no convincing you.