Juden. Juden. Juden. I'm Juden, you know? Juuuuudeeen

Juden. Juden. Juden. I'm Juden, you know? Juuuuudeeen.

What did he mean by this?

shhhhhhh

Upham literally never did anything wrong.

>Upham literally never did anything right.
ftfy

Why are most jews mentally ill?

Why are you and you fucking faggot family?

I wonder how many anons are actually jewish

He is a jew

At least one, if you count me

Such an overrated movie.

Many jews are in fact mentally ill. Diseases run rampant when incest is the only way of procreation.

all of them.

Are you a holocaust survivor?

The opening sequence is the peak of battlekino desu

thats cause the kike deserved to die

right here goy

>tfw everyone thought it was a sad scene but really it Spielberg was just showing how one on one, the Aryan will always be better than the jew

I loved how in the last moment, he literally begged the nazi not to kill him.

>point out the overblown sentimentality of these scenes exact in a based Mel hate thread last night
>wake up this morning
>check Sup Forums
>see this thread
>mfw

Do you guys hide here or avoid the shitposting against Jews? I'm curious to know how you guys handle the banter here

As a jew i know that we have already won. The goyim are too brainwashed and no amount of shitposting on Sup Forums will change that. White people will be replaced by racemixing and there is nothing they can do about it.

Oy vey yes, I relive the shoah everyday

I take it the same as any other racist humor; if it's funny, it's funny

juden?

>I take it the same as any other racist humor; if it's funny, it's funny
I agree and I'm black.

These are low-tier, dumbass jews who themselves succumbed to memery.

Most non-retards are lurkers, just like most non-retarded non-jews are lurkers.

>It's a "WW2 was all about jews" movie

Allied forces thoughts the stories of Nazi atrocities were reheated propaganda they were served from the First World War

Few actually bought it, especially when it involved tales of poor Jews known for their tricks

Many soldiers in the Allied forces treated jews in their platoons with suspicion and a degree of resentment

You mean it wasn't? The jews ran the central banks, nazi germany went away with it, and their economy became so good it took several world powers to bring them down.